• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

04/25/09 - SC Bi-weeklies - YCBTC!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I like chocolate milk.

And kittehs

And im super late postind, due to Resistance 2 being very epic.

Steak

That is all

And Steak... ;)

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
Need a ride to/fro dev's saturday?
Wait, wait, WHOA you said you might not go anymore.....yet your still going to tournaments-- YOU LIED TO ME or at least fibbed and now I can't go cause I'm broke out of my mind

F-U-C-K -- i would ride with you >_> -- Well you all better show up when I start hosting them!!!!!

D-A-M-M-I-T

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
1: I use IC's in Melee. I dabble with Falco but m main secondaries are Kirbster, Yoshi, and Bowser.
2: I may be able to go to Devin's tommorow.
3: Hai

Lareit

Smash Ace
Wait, wait, WHOA you said you might not go anymore.....yet your still going to tournaments-- YOU LIED TO ME or at least fibbed and now I can't go cause I'm broke out of my mind

F-U-C-K -- i would ride with you >_> -- Well you all better show up when I start hosting them!!!!!

D-A-M-M-I-T
I said might
I said losing intrest in smash.

Both of those were and still are true.

You need to be calmer.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Oh, on the 25th?? very likley, yes :)

Im putting my request in tomorrow. Since im working 9 in a row, im kinna gaurenteed to get what i ask for off, lol

Vilt

Smash Lord
Now melee--why does EVERYONE who wins only use Fox, Marth(DEVIN lolz), and Sheik/Falcon?--there is only a handful of samus, mario's and roys...ect -- So Melee is kinda like Brawl in Character matchups
If I come and win this: I will with Samus. I don't play no top teirs unless for funz. Samus Main for life and Jiggs is my second.

This is a good while. 0 30;

I kinda want to go. :3
It's an hour shorter drive than wilmington

Mega_$m@sh

Smash Journeyman
If I come and win this: I will with Samus. I don't play no top teirs unless for funz. Samus Main for life and Jiggs is my second.
I respect your conglomerate! I hope you do show and and at least place with Samus -- Because too many people (including me) use the top tiers/mid high wayyyyyy too much!

Criosphinx

Smash Lord

It's an hour shorter drive than wilmington
I use Samus in melee as well. I play Marth to counter Devin's Marth though, because the Samus / marth matchup is obnoxious.

I also use Falcon for fun in tourney.

.Snap

Smash Rookie
Snap, stop changing names. Why you do that?
okay well, i was happy with my first one, and then my step brother decided to flame the gannon boards with pictures of goku. it made me get some pretty nasty infractions. and i was really tired when i made the OHsnap account then in hindsite i REALLY hated the name. so i just made this.

last time...i swear.:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
ugh hey guys im finally back from being internetless... **** it sucked lol XD **** Vilt you are gonna come to this one???? GOD I WANT TO COME! Devin i hope you are doing that rain dance still cuz if something doesnt happen im still stuck with my plans :/

Oh and MK=2400 tourney points... next one down, Snake with ~800... yeah stats speak for themselves O_o he he just wanted to throw my two cents in! :D

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
ugh hey guys im finally back from being internetless... **** it sucked lol XD **** Vilt you are gonna come to this one???? GOD I WANT TO COME! Devin i hope you are doing that rain dance still cuz if something doesnt happen im still stuck with my plans :/

Oh and MK=2400 tourney points... next one down, Snake with ~800... yeah stats speak for themselves O_o he he just wanted to throw my two cents in! :D
just invite him over one day and leave this webpage open with you expressing how little you want to hang out with him / them. Then you auspiciously leave the room and let him "accidentally" read it.

burning bridges is a fun thing to do.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Vilt, who is it that you play in Brawl?? At the last Billfest i attended, i know you beat Crio, but i missed it. And i never matched up with you once...

I only dabble in Melee, im growing to hate it actually.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
just invite him over one day and leave this webpage open with you expressing how little you want to hang out with him / them. Then you auspiciously leave the room and let him "accidentally" read it.

Said Dildo, xD

Ten points for who knows who im refering to?

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet

ha ha LMAO! yeah see i got this problem, im a nice guy... so unfortunately i couldnt do something like that :p although i have to be honest, the idea does sound appealing. especially since i would then be able to make it to this tourney :p

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
Yeah Kuja. I might be at this. MIGHT. But I will do my best to come.
Cool Vilt. If by some act of God (or Devins raindance) i can make it there, it would be cool to see you again. btw i downloaded the Daigo video onto my psp and thoroughly enjoy it :p

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
so they banned my other account. because its an "alternate/impersonator" i REALLY hate this website the moderators take any chance they get to kick you in the balls.

Lareit

Smash Ace
so they banned my other account. because its an "alternate/impersonator" i REALLY hate this website the moderators take any chance they get to kick you in the balls.
i agree most the moderators here are very abusive *****.

zCasanova

Smash Lord
This is what MK does to national level tournaments:

1vs1

1. M2k (metaKnight)
2. Dojo(metaknight)
3. Dsf(metaknight/snake/wario)
4. Lee Martin (lucario/metaknight)
5. Tyrant(metaknight)
5. Co18(ddd)

2vs2

1. M2k+inui(mk+mk/snake)
2. Dsf+Tyrant(snake/mk+mk)
3. Infinity+UTD Zac(mk+gw)

I watched the live feed of the finals last night, by the end of the tourney EVERYONE was using MK, it was silly. Winner's semis, loser's semis, winner's finals, loser's finals and grand finals were all MK dittos.

The doubles grand finals were also MK + MK vs. MK + MK.

all the best MKs in the world were here except like Spammer and TKD, which is a large reason why MK placed so high.
Yeah, it's not because he's broken or anything.

~Kuja~

Smash Cadet
Wow. Its like the mountain of evidence against MK keeps growing higher and higher, while the "evidence" that he is a fair character is becoming less and less relevant... ha ha lmao thanks for putting this up Devin.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
This is what MK does to national level tournaments:

1vs1

1. M2k (metaKnight)
2. Dojo(metaknight)
3. Dsf(metaknight/snake/wario)
4. Lee Martin (lucario/metaknight)
5. Tyrant(metaknight)
5. Co18(ddd)

2vs2

1. M2k+inui(mk+mk/snake)
2. Dsf+Tyrant(snake/mk+mk)
3. Infinity+UTD Zac(mk+gw)

I watched the live feed of the finals last night, by the end of the tourney EVERYONE was using MK, it was silly. Winner's semis, loser's semis, winner's finals, loser's finals and grand finals were all MK dittos.

The doubles grand finals were also MK + MK vs. MK + MK.

Yeah, it's not because he's broken or anything.
CO's DDD is really top notch. Best I've ever witnessed.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i agree most the moderators here are very abusive *****.
there so pissed at me because i insulted theyre precious brawl+. so now there infracting me for every little thing man.

sigh.

can the sc smash scene get a twitter or something? [joking of course.]

The Director

Smash Lord
I had a dream last night that we needed to find a new venue for tournies, so we decided to host them in this little comic shop in a shady part of some city. The place was nice, but nobody showed up. The only people that were there were Brandon and I. He told me that Devin didn't want to do tournies anymore because his brother was going out with Danica Patrick. (huh?)

Then I went home, but realized I left my Wii there. (oh no!)

Top Bottom