• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
lol yeah in the beginign of my AiB matches with a ROB it was a camp war till the 3rd round and we ran outa time cuz he pulled a dumb ROB and flew away for like an hour untill time. i had 225% and he had around 170%... agrivating lol

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman

I think injecting aids directly into my eyes would have been a better use of my time than reading this post... like... seriously... wtf are you talking about?

~Fino
Lulz, sorry 'bout that : / just saying random crap in my useless post.

Fino

Smash Master
Okay, I can never seem to be on the chat at the same time as Fino and dabuz (especially DABUZ) so I will address you both here before I forget what I planned on saying.

Fino- Temporarily dropped the Misao texture because I found an old unfinished Shinku Peach texture.
And Shinku >= Misao in cuteness, so she takes priority. Don't argue, you'll lose.
Also, it seems that I can do metallic textures, thank you for pushing me to try. I made a cute Kirby with a gemstone tongue to test. ^^
Iunno, I like it.

DABUZ-
I've forgotten why you said that counterpick stages weren't very useful. Would you mind reexplaining?
If it is something you would rather discuss privately, please PM me.
I didn't say anything about wanting a misao texture... at all @.@

did he tell you about the quarter second lag? and how oli can't recover without timing a whistle against rob? no worries... ask him in 2 weeks how bad i ***** him... on a normal t.v. :D
Man, john moar plz. I beat Chibo on wifi (equivalence on lag).
Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll ask him how bad he ***** you and if he won enough money to come to no koast :D

~Fino

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

We win tournaments and seduce ladies (cept for zori and icylight... they seduce men). nuff said? =]

~Fino
According to that logic, MK mains are the shiz, which they aren't (imo).

So no, not quite yet :/

:bee:

Llumys

Smash Champion
Random trick:

I mentioned before that if you let go of the edge and immediately used your tether, then hold forward, you'd pop onto the edge. In reality, you don't even need to hold forward.

I still think this is being underlooked. It's a great way to get onto the stage quickly. For example, if you're having trouble getting back onto the stage, use this little trick into a grab or forward smash.

Denti

Smash Master
okay i need some olimar opinions. i was playing onlline against a peach, i knew the match up better than the peach and won first round then he CP me and i lost then he banned FD and i had already won on BF what stage should i have chosen? cuz IMO luigi's mansion is alreays good but guess not, i was thinking halberd or rainbow cruise, i think RC would actualy be pretty good against peach.. i need opinions!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497

I didn't say anything about wanting a misao texture... at all @.@
~Fino
That is the LAST time I do something nice for you, you RAGAMUFFIN. ##;
Also, Zori has blue gloves hotties.

Fino

Smash Master
That is the LAST time I do something nice for you, you RAGAMUFFIN. ##;
Also, Zori has blue gloves hotties.
You asked me which I thought was cuter... that in NO WAY meant I wanted a texture -_-'' and I didn't even give you a straight answer - I only said misao over tsukasa because tsukasa was an airhead.
<.<

To Denti - RC would've been a good choice (if you know the stage) as well as halberd. Luigi's mansion is GOOD for peach.... don't pick that stage -_-'

~Fino

RichBrown

Smash Master
Do any of you ever go back and watch some of your old videos and think to yourself, "why did I stop doing that? That was a good technique."

That happened to me today.

Zori

Smash Champion
yah like i used to always run past people and pivot grab with a blue and back throw, now i just forward throw..... or upsmash :x

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion

Man, john moar plz. I beat Chibo on wifi (equivalence on lag).
Hopefully in a couple weeks I'll ask him how bad he ***** you and if he won enough money to come to no koast :D

~Fino
i completely agree... i mean go to a tourny expecting normal t.v.'s... and i get laggy bul****
and don't worry, i clearly know have the timing for laggy t.v.'s because i play wifi >.>

btw... i will give you $100 if you can find someone that has played me on wifi

Fino

Smash Master
Disproven no?

With or without crouch canceling.
Down to frame, with every possible combination and tactic I could think of. I thought I might be jab canceling incorrectly, turns out the dumb-*** who said I needed to jab cancel didn't know that jab cancelling adds an extra frame (according to other luigi mains).
Olimar is free for 6 frames (in the air) -> shoryuken making contact on the 7th (or something close to that). No DI needed. Meaning you have 5 frames to whistle once you're free... ooooorrrrr you can buffer the whistle around the time luigi starts moving back from the jab to guarantee your safety.
Also, if you miss the whistle tap down on that cstick and hit L. You'll get the ASDI from trying to whistle on top of SDI you can tech the ground it since you're in the air when it hits you.

~Fino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom