• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27-3/28 Gainesville Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
ur teaming wit masky...arent you!!?!?!?!!?!!
:( perhaps....

we kinda team for pretty much everything and since theres a bunch of "big and national" tourneys coming soon, it would do us good to practice in all these "not so big and national" ones

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Btw just to give everyone a heads up, from the looks of it I'm prolly gonna have a melée tourney the day after so if anyone is doing both (and youre from out of town) u can crash at my place on Saturday and do the melée tourney on Sunday

EDIT: also BYOP & C (yes this is legit for me to use this acronym) bring pillows and comforters and stuff cuz it might be cold that day.

Ill edit the first post later on with all the melee info

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
This intrigues me....and another thing

lol sorry lio, i think you were doomed from the start. theres a MTG type-2 tourney literally a 5 minute drive from my house that saturday that me and my two roomates are gonna enter
you mean to tell me...you'd rather play Standard rather than hang out with cool people...and possibly me

benaji261!

Smash Ace
Hey what if you hosted this NEXT weekend instead of the weekend after next? Like the 20th or whatever? I might be going to TX on the 25th and I would hate to miss this. :/

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo, sorry ben

i don't check the boards that often anymore and Ed called my ******* haha

if i go imma team with ed

or i'm a scurvy dog

benaji261!

Smash Ace
yo, sorry ben

i don't check the boards that often anymore and Ed called my ******* haha

if i go imma team with ed

or i'm a scurvy dog
Well it apparently doesn't matter because I'm not going. My friend wants to make a road trip to Texas on the 25th and only me, him, and his friend would go. I wanted like these other guys to go but... idk this came up as his idea because I didn't know where we could road trip to around here. It's for me leaving and I want ALL my friends in on it. wtf should I do <_<

EDIT: I've realized that mainly it'll be me and my best friend I ever had going, so I'd enjoy myself and should stop worrying about anything else. Sorry I can't go guys, but that's just how things are.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
So things are happening and I MIGHT be able to go. My friend is doubtful of the Texas trip happening and that we plan something in April but it's just a bunch of assumptions... I'm probably just gonna say I'll probably go and I probably can't... cause I don't know anymore. XD

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Alright so Melee has been added and it will take place the 28th since from the looks of it, Im gonna have a ton of ppl on saturday and I still wanted some room to walk in.

Everyone not from Gainesville who is doing brawl and is interested in Melee is more than welcome to stay over my apartment. Just make sure to have comforters and pillows and such.

Any questions lemme know.

:toonlink:

Renth

Smash Hero
The melee will probably start out stale, all of gainesville melee play on the weekends. Unless you can convince people to travel here the melee players won't want to pay a $5 door fee, and admission costs whenever we use hold one dollar tournaments without door fees regularly.

Mampam

Smash Ace
lol, GDX, i wont lie, MTG is manly and all, but u gotta show up so i can ditto gay u..... and lose T_T
of course, u must bring H.R.-Nagger with u

Puma, be dere ***** xD (Meow?)

ill of course....... be staying in gainesville to destroy everyone the entire week....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, GDX, i wont lie, MTG is manly and all, but u gotta show up so i can ditto gay u..... and lose T_T
of course, u must bring H.R.-Nagger with u

Puma, be dere ***** xD (Meow?)

ill of course....... be staying in gainesville to destroy everyone the entire week....
coming to this? im going to a magic the gathering tourney that saturday. sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom