• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27-3/28 Gainesville Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So far its,

MrFTW
DBS
Esper

goin 4 certain

JSSN & KBM are already in Gville

Idk if Puma can go cuz I won't b goin

and I'll ask Green Mario & Toobz if they want to go to the Melee tourney... Which I might b able to go to...

Ballistics

Smash Champion
A gainesville melee tournament? Time to cut off some gator tails.. I might just come with the brawlers from tallahassee and try to convince them to stay for melee on sunday

2nLio are you 420 friendly? That would be schweet if not there is always my shag wagon van so no biggie.

I have no cube or wii but I could bring recording equipment

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
A gainesville melee tournament? Time to cut off some gator tails.. I might just come with the brawlers from tallahassee and try to convince them to stay for melee on sunday

2nLio are you 420 friendly? That would be schweet if not there is always my shag wagon van so no biggie.

I have no cube or wii but I could bring recording equipment
awesome, bring everyone!

as for the 420, i dont really care but i dont wanna take any risks in case cops show up or something dumb like that. I mean, I will have a **** ton of ppl at my place making noise and all, so sorry bout that :(

and no worries bout the wii but if you wanna bring stuff to record with, thatd be sweet

gallax

Smash Hero
lets do it best of 3 cuz since ill be running the tourney and all, itll be kinda hard getting enough free time to do it best of 5

but yea, tl vs snake is good :)
i did not realize that good sir. best of 3 it is then.

any other mm's?

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Is this tournament dennis approved btw??
Oh d@mn! How could I forget!!

Sorry guys but if RockCrock doesnt approve my tournament, I might have to call the whole thing off. No more Gainesville tourneys. Ever.

Lets hope he approves. Cross your fingers everyone.

benaji261!

Smash Ace
i main someone but but use like 6-7 chars. i main snake but also use ddd, wario, pikachu, marth, and falco. i also use mk but hes only when i wanna show how uber gay he is. why? who u be using? wanna mm?
I was just wondering. I main Ike and Lucario, and probably Samus(idk why she's just fun to use). I would def MM you if I was going, but I'm still not sure. You'll know by next week I'm sure.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
I think I'd like to STOMP on in. Melee Sunday? Sounds good I'd have to see if I'd be able to come up Saturday and chill with friends or just come up Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom