• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27-3/28 Gainesville Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mampam

Smash Ace
btw guys i will be staying with my original roommates, so someones gonna have to drive me to the appts when the tourneys over

D_B_S

Smash Lord
>:) I will teach you how to bait.... I will teach you how to fly....Most important I will teach you how to CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord

gallax

Smash Hero
hahahahahaha. u can tell she was about to be on her period(if shes even old enough) in her second video. i kinda wanna know why u were searching for "blah blah blah" in the first place though geoff...

benaji261!

Smash Ace
So I'm not going to Texas. My bud got a speeding ticket that was overfined and it just shut the TX trip down entirely. If I get a way to go there I will. I don't wanna drive alone there. :/

nevershootme

Smash Master
I'm planning on coming over thursday night or friday morning chillin in gainesville, sooo i guess call my cell or meet somewhere at UF to chill with me, smash, party, or w/e

most likely not gonna spend my day at the tourney... but at least chill with g-ville people

Mampam

Smash Ace
masky. ill mm ur mk with my snake.

1$ bo3
ROTFLMBAO....... Masky, ill mm ur MK ;D

ay gallax, u think u could give HRNagger a ride if he doesnt have work johns??

and get RadiX to go, its only $10 including door fee, if he only enters singles

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Someone be on muh team for doubles. I've got a sick Ness. And by sick I mean literally in bad health.

Is anyone planning on driving back to UF campus Saturday after the tournament? I'm pretty sure I can get a ride to the tournament in the afternoon, I just have no idea how I'm getting back home, lol. :/ If not I guess I can always find a bus or something.

A lot of people are coming to this. Can't wait to see everyone again!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i should know soon if ill be able to come. I currently have plans that I HOPE WITH ALL MY SOUL dont fall through, but if they do, ill sadly come to this

and it isnt the magic tourney. this other thing made me not want to go anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom