• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27-3/28 Gainesville Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
So me mike(Klarvic, mRFTW) and Darvon (DBS) are confirmed and should be arriving noon saturday

Shame Kyle(GM) and Mike(Toobz) couldn't make it or we could've done FSU vs UF crews again

This shiz is gonna be awesome, all I need is Dennis and Josh to be there to make this trip worthwhile, all the extra people im gonna meet is just icing on the cake!

2nlio i suggest you guys wear name tags so i know who is who lol

Veggi

Smash Champion
Grrrr...I can't go to Gainesville because my parents changed their mind and decided they won't allow me to. I think it's in my best interest though, I don't think I have enough driving experience for me to be comfortable going there. For the sake of myself and the people going with me, I think they made the right decision.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Grrrr...I can't go to Gainesville because my parents changed their mind and decided they won't allow me to. I think it's in my best interest though, I don't think I have enough driving experience for me to be comfortable going there. For the sake of myself and the people going with me, I think they made the right decision.
Man shoot....I'd keep you safe....

Mampam

Smash Ace
right now its looking like were not going........ which means i cant stay in gainesville...... FML.......

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Sorry Lio....I tried man... I had a possible 4 rides lined up all of which we're unable to make it

I tried to get Veggi to convince his parents to let him go but my Italian charm doesn't work when I'm not talking to people face to face

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Sorry Lio....I tried man... I had a possible 4 rides lined up all of which we're unable to make it

I tried to get Veggi to convince his parents to let him go but my Italian charm doesn't work when I'm not talking to people face to face
I'm sorry monk!! If you only had off that sunday! It would've all worked. I drink tonight for you!!! (as well as me and others)

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
meh...its all good guys, i might have another one next month so maybe you guys can all come to that one.

it sucks u guys couldnt come to this one though cuz i was really looking forward to seeing tampa again :(

Mampam

Smash Ace
meh...its all good guys, i might have another one next month so maybe you guys can all come to that one.

it sucks u guys couldnt come to this one though cuz i was really looking forward to seeing tampa again :(
and i was REALLY excited to spend my sb in gainesville :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom