• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27-3/28 Gainesville Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
As of now I can't say I'm guaranteed for anything but I'm more confirmed for brawl than melee. (Which I wont be entering)

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
By the way, my phone broke a couple of days ago but I should be getting a new one before Saturday. But just in case, I added more numbers so make sure to write them down since my phone is broken at the moment

Mampam

Smash Ace
alright GangstaDiddyXtreme..... wanna fill us in on your importantness??.......... lol jk

lio, why are u so cool?

****, tampa orlando gainesville and tally....... **** yes

god ****, this is gonna be of the best tourneys of all time xD

and even better i get to stay for the week and destroy everyone

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Gville Tourney is startiin 2 get on Gigz lvl!!!

LOL BETTER HAVE LIVESTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
alright GangstaDiddyXtreme..... wanna fill us in on your importantness??.......... lol jk

lio, why are u so cool?

****, tampa orlando gainesville and tally....... **** yes

god ****, this is gonna be of the best tourneys of all time xD

and even better i get to stay for the week and destroy everyone
Im supposed to go somewhere with this chick I knew from college. I havnt seen her in a looooong time so I dunno if she completely changed and is like super***** now :laugh:

cuz if i wasn't so cool, no one would show up to my tournaments ;)
you ARE too cool. cant wait to see you and the other gvillians on saturday

Gville Tourney is startiin 2 get on Gigz lvl!!!

LOL BETTER HAVE LIVESTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)
i hope s....

I'll be rockin the livestream as usual ;)
o nevermind, lade got it covered like a jimmy-hat

i expect to have ****loads of fun at this. And i promise not to sandbag in singles against anyone. scouts honor *holds up hand*

Ballistics

Smash Champion
I was planning on going Pichu in order to volley if you are too far to recover.

But if I'm down to try anything you wish. Ganon/Falcon/DK/FOX?!?!?
LoL! how is Pichu gonna save me?

Volleying in a tournament would not be a good idea, as the opponent will not display such honor on the battlefield. Especially in teams where the longer they live the more damage they will do to us. I say we just destroy the competition with ganon falco or dk falco. If there is a jigglypuff we have to face, I might go fox.

HOWEVER! I really do want to volley with you dennis I think you would be really good at it. If you would do me the honor and let me record our matches for my thread. Also, we will have to do round 2 money match for 5 dollars 3/5 before the tournament so that I can size you up.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
so i got some bad news....polmex wont be goin shocked!!!! lol.......but i have 3 spaces in my car...

WE WILL BE LEAVING SAT. EVENING

cuz i really dont play brawl and i dont want to drive out there sunday morning and will be driveing back sunday night (6-7pm)...i have work monday so thats y i have to be out between them times...

and 10 for gas that would be awsome..that will cover round trip and bringing ppl home.....

CAR
ME(driver)
Scidadle(passenger)
Beefy(back seat)
open(back seat)
open(back seat)

if i missed anything let me no

VGmasta

Smash Lord
So when is the earlier Melee player goin' to arrive? I live like a 30-40 minute walk from here, so I could show up at anytime. And if anyone wants to come to my place for some Melee, that works too. I also have Soul Calibur 2, Tekken 5 for PS2 if anyone interested. And I got the old school Mortal Kombat 3 for SNES if you really wanna go retro. Just get at me.

My place has two TV's we could play on, and enough space for AT LEAST twelve people.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
so i got some bad news....polmex wont be goin shocked!!!! lol.......but i have 3 spaces in my car...

WE WILL BE LEAVING SAT. EVENING

cuz i really dont play brawl and i dont want to drive out there sunday morning and will be driveing back sunday night (6-7pm)...i have work monday so thats y i have to be out between them times...

and 10 for gas that would be awsome..that will cover round trip and bringing ppl home.....

CAR
ME(driver)
Scidadle(passenger)
Beefy(back seat)
open(back seat)
open(back seat)

if i missed anything let me no
Gabe, can you get me? I'm on the way, I promise. I'd like a spot.

352 586 6283. Call me.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
So when is the earlier Melee player goin' to arrive? I live like a 30-40 minute walk from here, so I could show up at anytime. And if anyone wants to come to my place for some Melee, that works too. I also have Soul Calibur 2, Tekken 5 for PS2 if anyone interested. And I got the old school Mortal Kombat 3 for SNES if you really wanna go retro. Just get at me.

My place has two TV's we could play on, and enough space for AT LEAST twelve people.
I'll be arriving saturday around 11 or 12 with the tallahassee brawlers, you should come over ricky and bring melee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom