• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/27-3/28 Gainesville Tournament #5 I.A.A.T.M.! (It's All About The Money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
What are the chances you could run brawl and Melee on the same day? >.> I really wanna enter melee.

edit:
LOL futile question

gallax

Smash Hero
ROTFLMBAO....... Masky, ill mm ur MK ;D

ay gallax, u think u could give HRNagger a ride if he doesnt have work johns??

and get RadiX to go, its only $10 including door fee, if he only enters singles
im trying to get radix to come believe me. if hrnasty wants to come then he can hitch a ride with me. basically its the first 4 to confirm that they are coming gets a ride.

We need to set up a legit crew battle between G-town n tampa. Seeing how we got more tampa ppl comin this time.
if i get 5 players from CFL to come then we should also have a crew battle!!!!!

OverLade

Smash Hero
There's a possibility that Tampa could be bringing two cars, I'll be sure to get the details on that. So far we have confirmed

Ed
Me
Mampam
Birdy
Trumptight
Aglow
Monk?

Possible attendance by-
Polmex
C.J.
Crush
Veggi

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so yea, i love you guys too much to not go this

me and kyon are gonna wreck faces, and i wont even sandbag that hard in singles this time :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
well, i was gonna go to the magic tourney, but then something else came up far more important. Then that far more important thing got pushed back to sunday, and i had already prepared myself to not go to the magic tourney, so i'll do brawl instead

OverLade

Smash Hero
So Lio, I was wondering, would you consider changing the stage list to MLG rules (I know this may sound ridiculous) so we can get the best possible practice. I think it'd be best if we could all develop some homo strategies to abuse the stage list personally...

benaji261!

Smash Ace
So Lio, I was wondering, would you consider changing the stage list to MLG rules (I know this may sound ridiculous) so we can get the best possible practice. I think it'd be best if we could all develop some homo strategies to abuse the stage list personally...
Not everyone's going to MLG. Stop rubbing it in.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
well, i was gonna go to the magic tourney, but then something else came up far more important. Then that far more important thing got pushed back to sunday, and i had already prepared myself to not go to the magic tourney, so i'll do brawl instead
well...I have friends going to that so I was gunna have it be like that one time with Dory when your were in Cali

"Hey what's your name Keith...Yeah Monk says hi" That's what it would have been like

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
I would be down for that, but we're too close to the tourney date and considering all the ridiculous stages that mlg has added it wouldnt be right to change the rules a couple days before.

the least i can do however, is that if you and your opponent BOTH agree to "Gay MLG Rules" before the beginning of your set, then I guess that'd be alright.

Ill add this new rule to the main post.

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Sweet, thanks.
no prob.

Oh and btw, I never got around to sending your stuff :(

If you wanna hear my list of neverending actually legitimate johns when you get here, lemme know. Not thru text cuz right at the moment, I have no phone since it broke a couple of days ago :\

OverLade

Smash Hero
XD it's not problem. Not having my laptop charger actually helped me a lot and made me more social, more organized, and happier. Not having TvC just meant I was more...brawl :laugh:

I bought a new charger though, I guess I'll do something with the old one...

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
XD it's not problem. Not having my laptop charger actually helped me a lot and made me more social, more organized, and happier. Not having TvC just meant I was more...brawl :laugh:

I bought a new charger though, I guess I'll do something with the old one...
lol, yea that week that i was without my laptop charger, I became more social as well so I definitely know what you mean. Stupid technology. grr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom