• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow laijin you are really far away. I'll still pick you up but you have to give me a some gas $

edit: because I'm probably gonna drive there from lakeland tomorrow morning.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Wow laijin you are really far away. I'll still pick you up but you have to give me a some gas $

edit: because I'm probably gonna drive there from lakeland tomorrow morning.
Uhh. Yea sure. Lakeland is pretty far. lol.
I'll give you some gas money. Although im not even sure if I can go anymore or not. I'll definantly call you sometime today.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Nope.

We had lots of extra pizza, you *******, and we were constantly asking if anyone wanted any more.

We had 4 EXTRA 2-LITER BOTTLES OF SODA

stfu mooney
Juan everybody was at the pizza at the same time, and there were no plates ate all, so I could only grab one slice at a time. Who was asking for more? I don't remember anybody asking me if I wanted more.

Considering there was like 20 people there, 4 bottles of soda goes by really quick.

Why am I debating about this.

Gindler

Smash Champion
You should get everyone there own 4-4-4 pizza with a 5 dollar door fee. But then that doesn't cover sodas...I can see the dilemma you face and have no idea why people would complain, I once put 5 dollars into a pot at a party (not a wild party obviously) and only got one slice of pizza and like a cherry coke...

Top Bottom