• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a sensor bar i can borrow?????
If you don't say no.
If you do say yes.

So that i know who not to ask

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no, geez nanda if someone had one they'd say something, you dont have to keep asking, thats not the behaviour of the magnificent!

also its number 14, felix has been there and you'll see my car out the front.

Nanda

Smash Ace
RAAAAWR. My sis is *****in bout the lack of a sensor bar. I lost it at BT FUUUUUuuu. Never again will I bring **** to tourneys. :p

I am always the magnificent.

Can I pop by any earlier than 12 to the meet?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Oh wow it's Felix!

Anyways sorry I couldn't make today, both cars were used, my phone's been out of batteries since my brother keeps hogging the charger, when I did get the charger back I then messaged Nanda to pick me up because I thought he was there but he wasn't and now I've just given up :p

Can't wait for Saturday though? It sounds like it's going to be a massive reunion.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
scabe ended up coming today anyways lol, and felix ***** melee.
also my new controller is too good.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero

also zxv said he's intrested in coming down for the sat meet

fuuu, **** soup, stupid internet

Silfa

Smash Ace
If you're still hoarding TV's luke, my neighbour wants to get rid of their old one. I would've taken it, but it's too big to replace my old TV.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah sweet, more tvs for us!
if only the capsule corp exsisted... can you do something about that jon?

also meet is on sat, there will be a meet on sunday too.
furthermore western sydney is crashing the party (zxv, ea, gords and meteor by the looks of it)
get hype son!

Nanda

Smash Ace
Jon is a time traveller, not a ****ing Dragon Ball character.

Marty Mcfly cannot turn super saiyan

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
no, but he can go forward in time and use the technology there to create the capsule corparation.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Is it any good? I know a bit about E21 but I've never actually bothered to look into it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Oh, I don't mind sport manga. I love sport manga, really good stuff.

Might look into it then.

Spikz

Smash Rookie
:ohwell: I don't quite **** melee, learning Gannon's forward air fast fall is not hard, and just because i landed up tilt like 3 times don't mean im good. Melee Hyrule is so broken. I just think it's important that everyone knows i beat Scabe's Link with my Ivysaur, once...:urg:

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Yo dawgs. Julian, Dave and I have been feasting and breeding together. And by feasting and breeding I mean buying consoles, drinking Boss coffee, eating at the Gundam Cafe, posing with life size statues of Solid Snake, and sitting on thrones made entirely of game cartridges.

Will this censor bar do, Nanda?

Nanda

Smash Ace
didnt that guy have wings over his ****? That sensor bar is redundant. Speaking of which, I'm sure you can find me something such as winged underpants in Japan.

You kids should go online sometime

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so yeah western sydney will be at mine till monday, so whilst I wasnt planning on playing smash on sunday, now it looks like I am, so anyone can drop by anytime for smash on sunday.

also there is a lifesize figure of snake in sydney, I wonder if its the same kind?

Top Bottom