• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i was kinda into playing brawl again
then i got olimar'd

and infinite chaingrabbed by some ics

and i dont even want to play anymore
i suck so bad at this game you dont even know do you have any idea how hard it is to not give up!

Wine

Smash Cadet
hello alabama. last night was not as much of a success that i had hoped, but it did spark interest in the game a little bit for me and was still a lot of fun. anybody wanna try again this weekend?

hey everybody, lets smash this weekend. luis,raph, and calvin....im calling you guys out! i miss you guys!

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I feel like the tournament was the issue. Like if we had just kept doing friendlies, it would have been okay. I don't think I'll be bringing David back around with how smashed some people were last night.

How does Aloha take this game as seriously as he does? Did he play anyone other than ICs or Olimar last night?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
who was drinking? i didnt realize there was more than a couple beers in my fridge
Andrew for sure. I can never tell if Dave is on something or just being stupid. I don't know. I just saw a few sets of reddish eyes. Maybe it was nothing.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
hello alabama. last night was not as much of a success that i had hoped, but it did spark interest in the game a little bit for me and was still a lot of fun. anybody wanna try again this weekend?

hey everybody, lets smash this weekend. luis,raph, and calvin....im calling you guys out! i miss you guys!
Mane!!! As tempting as this is, my girlfriend is working full time now. So the only time i get to see her is on the weekends :/
If you guys ever want to try and meet me half way (like in Montgomery somewhere) I'd be down to try and play you guys during the week sometime. I know that can be kind of tough for you guys with a job, but that's the only time i'm free...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my apartment is open but i dont have but like a couch and loveseat.
i got some fold out chairs and dining room chairs

i can get another tv for the dining room and have a setup in there too.

idk thats if you guys want to.

montevallo is closer to montgomery and like 30 minutes away from birmingham

but my neighbors are pissy so that means no late night.

and also no parking.

so uuggggh maybe not so good of an idea to come to my place.

unless you guys can find soem way around the parking issue lol

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Where can we play guys?!?! What time are you guys thinking? I'd have to be back in Phenix City around 6. I can get to Montgomery as early as 1:00. What do you guys think?

Wine

Smash Cadet
Where can we play guys?!?! What time are you guys thinking? I'd have to be back in Phenix City around 6. I can get to Montgomery as early as 1:00. What do you guys think?
i could def be in montgomery by 1.. ill talk to andrew about playing at his apt if not my dad said he didnt care if we played there

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I'm just putting this out there, but I'm in a house now in ttown instead of a dorm, and my roommates are really cool (and gay), so if for any god forsaken reason you guys want to drive down to see me, we can smash at my place. Lots of room. Not a lot of TVs though... but lots of room!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ill be playin all day

lol

umm yeah so who wants to ride with? its not too far from montevallo so im just heading out myself.
i can make it there and back with like 5 dollars gas.

anyways yeah..
wait..
my gps got stolen..

whatever ill mapquest it.

i just cant be high

k

word

_Keno_

Smash Lord
whaaaaaaaaaaattt
there was smash last night? and I didnt know about it? And there appears to be plans for smash? What day and time and place?

I haven't played brawl in at least two months, I'm actually craving it. Its like drugs, a bad choice yet addictive. (/joke...kinda)
But really, I do want to play it. I'm off work until next summer this Friday at 5:00, so I can go anywhere after then.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
asdf

I want to be in Birmingham again but I wont be there until the weekend of the 13th.
:V the coolest news is I get to start school late for the 3rd year in a row. (wtf)

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
geez ive really been missing out......too much work and yu-gi-oh, i have temporarily dropped b+ so i will be full vbrawl again.........so should my job schedules show mercy on me, i would like attend smashfest a lot more than i have been doing so

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I'm cool about playing tomorrow. I just need an address/phone # to finalize plans. Hopefully i get a pm with some info, but everyone else should get it so we can all play.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
whaaaaaaaaaaattt
there was smash last night? and I didnt know about it? And there appears to be plans for smash? What day and time and place?

I haven't played brawl in at least two months, I'm actually craving it. Its like drugs, a bad choice yet addictive. (/joke...kinda)
But really, I do want to play it. I'm off work until next summer this Friday at 5:00, so I can go anywhere after then.
Come over here tomorrow and we'll talk about going to Slam's.

fyi, new address is 2513 H Mountain Lodge Circle. It's like 1 minute or 2 away from the other place.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Nu was going to text me with an address or something, but he hasn't yet sent me the info. Everyone just call or text me around 11 tomorrow if you want to go. 205-568-2183

Top Bottom