• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 | CHECK OP FOR EVENT BRACKETS/POOLS | EVO 2012 QUALIFIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
just officially confirmed my *** for this on the website, so hyped, gonna win doubles with supreme dirt, going double ganon all day!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry if this has been asked before but if I prereg now without doubles and then find a doubles partner later can I add doubles after?
Yes you are able to do that. Just send Alex Strife pm regarding your situation once you find a partner and it'll be worked out.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Hope everyone is ready for me again. Gonna pick Diddy in friendlys and troll like hell, throwing people off the stages saying. "GET OUTTA HERE!"

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
^^ lol

whos down to team at this? or someone direct me to a teammate thread. I prefer a character with kill power so I can stay diddy (my team carrying powers are tripled when im diddy compared to wario)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ok I'm not gonna lie. I'm bringing Mario Party 1 and 3 and we gotta play one of those 2. Cause like I don't wanna be mean. But 2 is good ya know minigames are good and what not. But the MAPS ABSOLUTELY SUCK not even worth playing on so I'd really radther not play MP2. And 4 is just THE worse of them all so there's no way we can play that one.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
My body is ready!

Also.....direct quote from MAH BOI
"Anyone who says 3 is good and 2 is bad, is a piece of ****!"

Mario Party 1 all day sons, and in 2...no one can touch me in Mecha-Marathon!!!!!!! DONE

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
4 the worst? lolwut...4 is probably the most skill based mario party (a funny statement in itself), plus it had good maps

well either way im down. Somebody getting styled on either way (minus mashing minigames cause i suck at them)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
What are you guys kidding me? I gave reasons why 2 isn't as good as 1 and 3. 4 and above keith aren't even as good as 1 2 and 3 even if 4 isnt the worst. I can give reasons why I don't like 4 if you like. If you guys think 2 is the best one PLEASE give me good reasons cause I tried to look for some and I gotta say there just isn't any. I like the mini games in 2 almost more than 3 but 3 has game guy (BET IT ALL!) and duels and battles. Cmon now wtf how could you not think 3 is the best.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
1 is the best period, 2 is 1 with a few subtle changes. 3 is gutter trash to me. 4 is the last decent MP.
I agree with you on 1. However I gave reasons why 3 is better than 2. Yet you haven't given any reasons to why you think otherwise so I'll just have to go with 3 is def better than 2.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Item usage can absolutely obliterate any sort of strategy. MP1 keeps is completely simple and the reason why I feel 2 is solid is because you can only use ONE item and there are no items that are completely ridiculous (rare items in 3). The games are fairly similar to 1 vs, a bunch of no skill games in 3. 3 has some skill games but some like MPIQ or the Memory games are ********. Game guy can also mess up the game because if you win big early (X > x8 multiplier), the game is already over. You can just turtle to the end of the game. 2 is just much better to me instead of 3. Also, Bowser is basically friendly in 3 so he's a non-factor completely.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Item usage can absolutely obliterate any sort of strategy. MP1 keeps is completely simple and the reason why I feel 2 is solid is because you can only use ONE item and there are no items that are completely ridiculous (rare items in 3). The games are fairly similar to 1 vs, a bunch of no skill games in 3. 3 has some skill games but some like MPIQ or the Memory games are ********. Game guy can also mess up the game because if you win big early (X > x8 multiplier), the game is already over. You can just turtle to the end of the game. 2 is just much better to me instead of 3. Also, Bowser is basically friendly in 3 so he's a non-factor completely.
Ah that's more like it. I agree with you about the game guy and bowser thing. Also the mini games aren't as challenging. I just really have no fun on the boards on 2.

So everyone agree on Mario Party 1?

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
1 is excellent so yes; although, we should do 2 as well if people don't wanna do the rotating games and also to see if I can keep 2link's $20 safe. I kinda feel challenged and therefore obligated to do so.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mario party 1? I feel like keeping my thumbs intact for the actual tourneys thank you

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I know......2 then? Like I said, 3 is steaming pile of monkey crap (to me at least) or we can always revert to 4. 4 has some nice things but I honestly feel that one is way too friendly.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I can watch you beat people at mecha guy in 2. We all know I'm the one whos gonna always get the closest to you anyways. But I'd radther play Mario Party at this since I'm usually one of the ppl that make it more fun. Like it has to be 1 and theres only 3 rotating games, Tug of War easy, Pedal Power easy, and Paddle Battle easy, I'm not counting Cast Aways cause your not really competing against other ppl. Your just helping yourself to free coins. You don't have to destroy your thumb in those games too GDX. I still play with my brother and Big Josh. **** I win all the mini games and Big Josh still won the whole game on Peach's cake cause he just ended up getting the most stars. I will call my john by the game screwing me and I went to bowser like 4 times in 4 turns. >_>

But yea GDX if you get to those games (Pedal Power is easy imo) just lose you don't HAVE to risk your thumbs.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Me and Ian are up for anything........nothing will stop us from being the top. All MPs 1-4 are welcome for the dominating for me.
Even though I'm currently winning against you in records... 2-1 lol.

If we play MP1 one time I'll be happy. Although now that I think about it. I don't think and I haven't seen any of you guys play on pro level status especially you Ed.

Can we all Agree to 50 turns? Pro status level or we can be *****es and do 20 or 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom