• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

= Apex 2012 Official Melee Videos Thread! =

LLDL

Smash Hero
Pretty sure his translator was recording camera videos of all his bracket matches (in pretty good quality).

Also Javi vs Lovage was played on a recording setup. Idk who owned that setup though.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
technology hates me.

i set up uploads to upload overnight whil ei sleep and my laptop decides to restart from updates and the uploads got lost

i set up uploads while i go to school for 8 hours and it freezes on the FIRST ONE at freaking 99% LOL

maaaan... sorry... but evidently there will be a delay in my uploads >_________<

LLDL

Smash Hero
Unfortunately no, but if nothing else I know his translator recorded them on his camera.

BladeWise

Smash Lord
My sets against S2J, Stabbed, ChuDat, and Silent Wolf were all on TV 2 (next to the announcer's station).
I'm assuming that wasn't a recording setup, yea?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I thought it was. But I have no idea who was in charge of which one. All I saw was a laptop sitting there all afternoon.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
TVs 1 and 2 were on the side closer to the center of the room, and I saw laptops connected to both setups. Just gotta hunt down the people who were in charge of them...

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey Juggleguy, thanks a lot for making this thread, it looks very professional! Also, thanks to you and the other recorders for taking your time and resources to record and upload these matches; it's a luxury that has become a standard, but a luxury nevertheless. Thanks to you guys for providing these videos to us!

By the way, I was watching some videos and noticed that the video description for Ice vs. Stab in the moneymatch section says it's a Round 1 pool match; is there an actual video of a moneymatch between the two, or is this just in the wrong section?

PB&J

Smash Hero
i didnt check yet but i think i have Javi vs shiz(2 sets) and Javi vs M2k. not sure if i recorded him vs m2k but

it was really good. ill check later and upload i guess

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey Juggleguy, thanks a lot for making this thread, it looks very professional! Also, thanks to you and the other recorders for taking your time and resources to record and upload these matches; it's a luxury that has become a standard, but a luxury nevertheless. Thanks to you guys for providing these videos to us!

By the way, I was watching some videos and noticed that the video description for Ice vs. Stab in the moneymatch section says it's a Round 1 pool match; is there an actual video of a moneymatch between the two, or is this just in the wrong section?
Ah, yeah upon further inspection it is a R1 Pools match. I gotta make a new section for that.

D

Deleted member

My sets against S2J, Stabbed, ChuDat, and Silent Wolf were all on TV 2 (next to the announcer's station).
I'm assuming that wasn't a recording setup, yea?
i believe that setup was stab by a NIPPLE's, not sure though

Sol

Smash Lord
The matches of me and shiz aren't correct. I never use white fox and we played of BF and Dl64 for tourney

LLDL

Smash Hero
Who recorded StriCNYN3 vs Axe? I saw someone recording it with a camera while they were playing. That was a good set.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Was niko vs Vudujin recorded? There was some sort of recording device at the TV. (it looked like it webt straight to a flash drive) If it helps at all it was the big tv behind all the chairs the had up front.

Top Bottom