• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcana Heart 3: No Place Like Homing (Update on 1st page, post PSN tags)

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I don't have an Xbox so I don't know how correct this is but what I've heard is that XBLA has a limit of 2GB for downloads, AH3 is about 2.5GB.

Games on demand could have it, but it requires the game to be released on disc first.

I believe EU is getting it for both systems as a disc release.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't have an Xbox so I don't know how correct this is but what I've heard is that XBLA has a limit of 2GB for downloads, AH3 is about 2.5GB.
☯ I think that's the reason AH3 isn't released for 360, but I don't know if it's true or not:

http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/102/1028055p1.html

What does this mean?: http://www.play-asia.com/Arcana_Heart_3/paOS-13-71-dh-49-en-70-45kf.html

No, seriously. Does this mean that 360 is getting a US release? Because that would be pretty cool. I mean, I already have it for PS3, but it would be nice if 360 didn't get shafted.
☯ Either Play Asia is waiting for the European copy to see if it's US region locked, or if Aksys Games have a heart and release a disc version of the game for 360, (lol).

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I went through this already with Agarest War. I never did get one of those boobie mousepads for that game, mostly because the platinum edition never went down in price. Now that it's not quite as unique, the joy of that uniqueness is gone as well.

Maybe they'll come out with one for Noel in Blazblue and it'll be totally flat.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Glad I found this thread. subscribed.

I main Konoha (Tyr/Nature/Magnet), secondary Zenia (Magnet) and third a bunch of characters.

Yamada

Smash Apprentice
Well guys PSN store is finally back up so now go get AH3 :D

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh man, I was waiting for PSN Store to get back up so I could buy this but...I don't have any Paypal and I think I had like $4 in my PSN Wallet. Tch, if only they'd like be nice and put $20 in it for the downtime for me or something. Obviously not gonna happen, but it'd be cool.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
After almost a two month wait, it feels nice to finally have this game.

I don't quite know what I'm doing yet, so this is obviously the perfect time to play against people. :3

Anyone want to play, my PSN is RutgerFE6

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Due to spoil, I never looked it.

I've always liked this series and characters and visuals are very nice, i'm very fond with the mechanisms it has such as it's unique dashing and of course the Arcanas themselves. :)

one question though.

Does Mildred Avalon make an appearance? Fiona? Is it as good as the 1st or 2nd game? any new cool mechanics (don't want to get spoiled too much lol..)

I've been trying to download this game, but due to the PSN incident which happened on it's release I haven't been able to get my hands on it, I guess i'll have to wait:/

Heart Aino FTW!!

OmegaXXII

yes indeed!

Ladies and gents!

I finally downloaded it today, I was so anxious about this, I don't know who i'll be maining but you guys will find out by e3, believe it!

I'll also include my tags, once I get accustomed to it.us

OmegaXXII

Well for Heart the obvious choices would be Partinias (Love), another Arcana that easy to use would be Bhanri (thunder), although IMO it doesn't suit her.

:phone:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
:awesome:
but seriously, i'm too lazy to look this up, is she a playable character?
also, what would you consider the best arcana to use with Heart?
She's Mei-Fang's scientist lady creator, I believe. She works with Kira. She's not a playable character.

Love and Thunder. You could probably use Fire, Halo or something similar, but Love and Thunder are definitely the best for Heart.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Wow bro you're cool :v

Anyway, Tone(Sound) is also good for Heart, I'd suggest giving it a shot.
i no rite?

tbh, Heart's best arcana is probably thunder due to oki setups after j.E, and all of the clash you get. She can do with w/e arcana since her combos aren't very arcana specific unlike say Scharlachrot. Love Heart can work really well too, combo off of 623E or have balls on the screen to secure your approach. Tone is more of a troll pick for her, it doesn't really give her much.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I wouldn't say Tone is good for Heart. I would say that some people can make it work for them, but I wouldn't say it's good.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say Tone is good for Heart. I would say that some people can make it work for them, but I wouldn't say it's good.
Since Heart doesn't really need any specific arcana to be good, Tone doesn't really add anything for her, but it doesn't stop her from doing her 12k+ damage combos.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Heart, Saki, and Akane (in general) don't really need any arcana to be good so just pick whatever arcana suits you best, or maybe even pick one to counter your opponent.

While some arcanas are better for the characters overall, that's just due to the arcana being good and not generally something that's specific to the character.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Heart, Saki, and Akane (in general) don't really need any arcana to be good so just pick whatever arcana suits you best, or maybe even pick one to counter your opponent.

While some arcanas are better for the characters overall, that's just due to the arcana being good and not generally something that's specific to the character.

Characters who don't really rely on their arcana

Heart
Weiss
Saki
Konoha
Elsa (Even though Fire elsa is derp)
Akane
Petra

Most characters don't really need it for their combos, but they really need it for their neutral game or okizeme setups.

OmegaXXII

I've been practicing with Heart Aino, she definetly has some nice set of moves. Arcanas only work in favor when attempting huge multi-hit attacks.

:phone:

Yamada

Smash Apprentice
Revelation Results:

Arcana Heart 3 Results -
1st) HF_Blade (Weiss)
2nd) Prinny (Heart)
3rd) Fubarduck (Clarice)
4th) Xie (Heart)

Top Bottom