• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
i can put Duff0 now and ill put fox if you want what color?

yea i wasnt to sure what color kira used so i just used what was on the other PR

and i was going to put Derp but your going down in mentions and im sure you will make challengers soon enough ;o

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
duff needs to be higher than 10

take axe off, he hates brawl lol

forward is probably better than 'honorable mention' and i think hades probably is too.

**** brawl

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Kyle uses default pink Peach now.

And, I'm the one that uses Blue Snake, not Jar'd. But I guess I could settle for white Snake. Jard is actually on the power rankings and all.

I think I've been playing Snake longer though. Maybe? I don't remember.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I prefer Blue, thanks Justin.

I'm pretty sure he would prefer pink. As much as he loves weed peach, he won't be using it for a while.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
its basically DarkLink/DarkShifter/Jard im going to try to put in my 2 cents for the next PR update and they go about tourney placings and who beats who the next update is going to be a little hard because some people do surprisingly well the consistency past top 5 is always a little different

I'm will most likely be asking Justin and Duffy to be a part of the panel for the next PR update

After I get the bracket for Abe's House Ill also write a report

and panelists are determined by just who goes to tournaments and knows our scene

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
You guys definitely need a Tucson panelist. Also, I would like to share my personal views on the rankings that don't include Wobbles or Light. ;)

Maybe, we're only going to have 5 panelists

Rankings arent determined necessarily by placings but by who people WIN AND LOSE TO
If you can understand that then yea we'll have a discussion to elect a Tuscon member possibly

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
Tournament DEC 19th?

Pre christmas tournament

who cant make that?

AND THIS WILL GET UPDATED THE AFTER THE NEXT ARIZONA TOURNAMENT
thnx sounds good as in I should be able to make it. I will keep an eye out for details. :D

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
im not in the new challengers approaching list?
D:<
well i think its bcuz i haven't played since a while when i went but i bet you ima be on it next time :)

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
We better win doubles next time Gold.
yeah sorry about that... I have been trying to find ways to improve on my part and maybe even adding strategy changes, but I have been trying a lot of different chars to get a better feel for things and learn more. Also I have to say I learned a lot from that tournament besides how the fact you have to be quick and blah blah you have to have a plan, find an opening, take advantage, keep it and pull through to victory. :D and I learned I can't be too defensive or offensive. It varies from situation to situation.
I have been trying to work on my tech too. lol

__Gold__

Smash Cadet
and which tourney is that ill find a way to come :O
and ismar we should brawl offline and try doubles vs cpus after school one of theses days since im so close to TGB :p
and i found some new things about my falco so expect more next time :O

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
team with tommy, since you know

he plays solid snake

and you guys hang out all the time and he ***** you at the last tournament

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol, every match was pretty much down to the last stock at high percents. He got super lucky. ;) I would team with him, but he always dies super early and he hates teams. I have to carry the team, and I play Peach!! Then he gets a bad attitude and starts losing. :-p

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Double Peach in Brawl = Epic Fail

we wouldn't be able to kill anyone worth ****!

well we could... but we would have to very strategic. Double Meta Knight would **** us though lol *cough* Jard/Darklink *cough*

Top Bottom