• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
so why the name change to "circuit event"? Sounds basically like all your other tournaments....

but ****it now that its circuit I want to come that much more lol

rofa

Smash Journeyman
so why the name change to "circuit event"? Sounds basically like all your other tournaments....

but ****it now that its circuit I want to come that much more lol
because it's apart of the "midwest circuit." if you finish high up in the tournament you will get midwest circuit points which will later be used to determine who is the best in the midwest. and lol, is the infamous "brawlbro" finally going to show?

by august 15th ill probably be the best in the world.
we all knew you had it in you. took you long enough to realize it.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
and rofa dont kill urself over the videos. No one did **** thats exciting. just put up a set or two from each person that is complaining and trash the rest. At this point old vids are irrelevant. so just do a couple and start fresh no one gives a **** about noob vids

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Upload those doubles vids! lolol

But anyway, I'll try really hard to make sure that this one is the tournament I go to for the month of August. Anyone interested in teaming? If you are, I'll try to make it early. If not, I guess I'm just showing up for singles again.

I play Sheik/Marth. I probably suck. Don't team with me unless you really want to just enter doubles but don't have a teammate.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
because it's apart of the "midwest circuit." if you finish high up in the tournament you will get midwest circuit points which will later be used to determine who is the best in the midwest. and lol, is the infamous "brawlbro" finally going to show?
im imfamous:laugh:?

In all seriousness I tried to make it out the last two times but stuff always came up last minute

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I will be coming to this awesome tournament.

Oh, and what are lodging arrangements, if there are any at the moment?

rofa

Smash Journeyman
we have full use of a phat, 2 story building. there are lots of rooms and plenty of space for people to sleep. just remember to bring SLEEPING BAGS and stuff like that!

so yeah, sleeping arrangements are taken care of for FRIDAY NIGHT. if you want to stay in Ann Arbor on either Saturday or Thursday night also, let me know and I can work something out.

rofa

Smash Journeyman
bump for justice. this **** is coming up in like a month! also, i've been talking to DSF and some others here in cali, and they might make the trip out here. so yeah, you all need to get ready.

best wishes from california. i be back in a few weeks

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Tell DSF I'll $15 MM if he comes! That's like 1/30th the price of his plane ticket!

rofa

Smash Journeyman
lol im sure he will agree. i havent seen anyone even come close to beating him yet

rofa

Smash Journeyman
yeah, that's a great idea to start keeping track of attendance! I'm going to go start making a list. smart man you are.

and ashketchumm, really hope you can make it. and yes, setups are ALWAYS appreciated. please bring setups people

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Ok folks, here's the deal:
Xiivi is driving to this from Fishers, IN. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...5.712891&sspn=34.724817,73.828125&ie=UTF8&z=7
There's the path I'm planning on taking. I have open seats and am willing to drive people if they're willing to help ease the cost of gas. Anyone interested?
My offer still stands for people who need rides. I'm willing to go a little out of my way of course. I already know I'm taking Kyari/anyone who's going with him.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Shouldn't you have an odd number of neutral stages for neutral strikeout?

Anyway, I'll see about attending as well since it's so far in advance and I ain't got shiz to do for August. The hardest part will be convincing my mother to go along with a two-day event, Ann Arbor itself isn't that far away. :p

Dopey

Smash Lord
this will be too good.

dsf if u come your getting owned LOL

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I would seriously team with SCOTU at this if I didn't already get claimed by Xiivi. Oh well, close enough, right? lol

dingding

Smash Ace
iunno if im good... but i'm lookin for teammate too since hot arms is with some1 else

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
don't forget OS! The 2 MM's we didn't get to do at FCQ.

MM:
$1 - Lucario (Me) v. Snake (You) <= Not looking forward to this...
$1 - Random v. Random

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom