• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUGUST 15 - 16th - ROFA'S MIDWEST CIRCUIT EVENT - GONNA BE HYPE AS **** IN ANN ARBOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

lain

Smash Master
Yeah, I've been ****** with a whole bunch of characters.

but i main IC, and play G&W against bad matchups for IC. I'm far better with G&W then all my characters though lol.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Bring it on wi, Michigan is bursting at the borders with its talent, so you won't be disappointed. We've got some hardcore players over here.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I heard Overswarm is coming. He'd like to beat everyone from WI. He talks a lot of ****, so you should challenge him to MM; he always backs down from those and never wins them when he plays. Especially iron man matches, he sucks at those.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
dude im sssoooo excited for this. i had to miss vayseths tourney july 20 for family reasons but im definately going to this one. this probably a stupid question but is this tourney like to see which midwest state is the best?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
No, it's part of the circuit to determine who wins a lot of awesome points and money at the end of the circuit.

RDK

Smash Hero
Ankoku, you have a partner yet?

Also, BIG C--I'll make sure I bring Melee. ;)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I know, I was being facetious. It was a sly comment dripping with dry sarcasm meant to belittle his games against me due by inferring he was of such inferior status that he was not worthy of recollection.

i.e.

a joke

King~

Smash Champion
**** it another tourney i want to go to but am hindered from attending because of distance. i dont think my headlight will be fixed by then

does anyone from cleveland have extra space thats going to this?

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just grab teh bunny through the door and do the reverse stair jump, you don't need that many stars

you can actually do it with 0 stars now. People found a way to use the BLJ in a couple of weird spots to go through both of the first two doors.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
So on the way home from my last smash tourney my car overheated and it wrecked the engine.

Anybody giving rides from north of AA? im in the macomb area, it would be much appreciated if you could help me out

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll consider it. I'll tell you once I find out whether I can actually go or not.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
COVER gas or SHARING payment for gas? That's a big difference. Wouldn't want DSF showing up to your house.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think you want to share the payment >_>

Covering DSF's gas bill for coming all the way from California'll be pretty brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom