• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #3 Results

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
Yoooo thats cause it was my first time using :kirby: in teams annnd we were playing on :brinstar: which btw is now an illegal stage so it harrrrdlllly counts. my :kirby: ***** in singles.

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
:idea: Ah-Ha! thats it. it was beginners luck. if she had more experience theres no way i would not have lost a stock without doing any damage.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
SHOUTOUTS TIME!!!!

Brawl Singles[22 Entrants]

1. Lain ($105) It was fun finally hanging out with you for a bit and always fun playing you...I still owe you some money I forgot about it but Ill get it to you next time for sure...and congrats on winning too :)
2. Boxxy ($48) Holy **** did you **** me all I remember was that 3 stock ending it it was nice facing you for once while you were being serious...and congrats
3. Bowyer ($31) didnt face or really see you but congrats
4. WTP ($18) saw you but didnt really talk/play
5. Tech_Chase ($9) Only a few words were said and nice wario filling in for judge
5. Oro is Free [Gio] ($9) Liking that :gw: but i wanted more :diddy:
7. Ori_bro congrats on the placings. If you want some help TOing I'd be glad to help because I will someday be hoping to TO myself. Maybe we can take turns being up front so theres always someone there. Just dont leave me up there all day when I have set matches to play
7. PzO ....sorry
9. WuvS That game of Yoshi was for you!! and thanks for the hilarious coaching I'm guessing its a problem but were past it right :)
9. Rabbi Nevins..... To you sir I am sorry and I will explain below
9. Mr. C :) Who plays this game I play MvC
9. Mesa Call me what you want but remember the main reason I am for the ban you wont see me use him on any new people in fact the only people I used him against were MK Mains that are considered way better then me
13. DRDN- Dont time your self out next tourney
13. Gifts Thank you for still having my controller I missed it so much but apperantly I left another thing for you to pick up(sorry)
13. JTSM ....sorry
13. Chef ....I think I faced you in teams but my memory from this day is still missing
--Pools Cutoff--
17. Apasher I hope my tips in Melee helped a little you seemed a little frustraited already
17. LOE1 I heard you made some noise keep it up
17. DTJ Jungle pools in Melee I drown Pools in Brawl you drown it was an even trade next time do the MvC tourney so I can have more $ :)
17. D50 ...sorry
17. v1 Ninja ...Dont RQ I would have like to see you play the other people
17. Harlemn....This is copy and pasted from the OP so again I will say Ori its a Y not an E please change.

to the random sorrys above its in case I met/played you because I dont remember much of this day

also shoutouts to the team in Melee I somehow got a 2v1 comeback on made me waste money on singles :)

13. DRDN - you hypocrite lol, MK!!!!! One step closer to the ultimate goal!
To this I say Boxxy ***** me as Kirby? so I went MK because it was hopeless I know hes been anti ban so why not. Im not trying to Ban MK JUST because hes Better then everyone I've been saying to do it for the growth of the community

And for Rabbi
I'm Sorry because I had a friends birthday bonfire to be at so I told my ride to pick me up at 9. I didnt think it would take until 8 to start brackets so I expected to be out or atleast in Losers by the time my ride showed up. But she pulled up at 8:45 while i was still chilling with Lain and had to play him first. Right after I found out I had to face you and since my ride was already waiting for like 15 minutes in the car I just wanted to get it over with. So instead of trying my Kirby vs your MK(I still want this rematch from the first BAMF) I went into MK dittos. With Kirby I would have to wait it out and try to catch your mistakes with MK I can just try to go balls out which I think the first game was close and game 2 was not you 2 stocked me (it was almost a JV though) so im sorry I didnt play you to the best of my ability and I even had you use someone elses controller I was just really crunched for time

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
We will definitely do something about the couches next time, those were a *****

shoutouts later

the store laptop is being a ***** to the point where i cant even boot it, so i cant get the TIO file to c/p into the thread, so whenever i can ill edit it in.

quick shoutout to Rob for a **** ton of help this time round, pretty much the only melee TO of this one haha.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Yooo drdn you don't have to apologize lol. I love mk dittos!! You're fun to play anyways. You're not so bad at mk actually. I guess him and Kirby are semi similar in terms of mechanics

I really didn't feel like even playing at this tourney so I almost forfeit to you but then you said you had to go so I thought it wouldn't make much sense to forfeit if you just had to leave.so dont worry, I reaaaaally didn't care.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kool Ori_bro Shoutouts!
BRAWL
1. Lain ($105) - congrats again for winning! Our sets were fun in both dubs and singles. I'll get you eventually!
2. Boxxy ($48) - lol.
3. Bowyer ($31) - congrats on 3rd. Fun stuff in pools. I guess I just played a bit better? Wish we could have met in bracket.
4. WTP ($18) - This is what you are like when you try lol. your falco is good dude. I should have gone :popo: or :marth: game 3 XD
5. Tech_Chase ($9) - Getting in the money without MK like boss! ty for your help when I was doing pools/bracket.
5. Oro is Free [Gio] ($9) YooooooOOoO :yeahboi:
7. Ori_bro - Finally placing where you should be lololol. Quit getting ****ed up by :snake: SHould have had 1st seed in pools :3
7. PzO - <3<3<3<3
9. WuvS - OMGOMGOMG bessss teamm evurrrrrr. <3
9. Rabbi Nevins - you lost to me :yeahboi:
9. Mesa - fun stuff in pools. Wish I didnt sd as falco I probably would have taken the set. Much fun to play you jon.
13. JTSM - good stuff in pools.
--Pools Cutoff--
17. Apasher - fun stuff in dubs. If you wanna get better take small steps and play friendlies with everyone possible. Ask LOE1 what he was doing to improve it showed.
17. LOE1 - Yo real talk, you have improved greatly sir. Your wario was giving my marth some trouble. You should watch some Gluttony, Hunger, and Malcolm vids to see how pro warios do work.
17. Harlymn - "The Colors attracted me there" XDXDXD hope you had fun at this! Hope you come back and keep attending more events!​

MELEE
Pools - ggs to all in my pool especially the Dr. Mario player. Our set was mad intense.
Juggleguy - you destroyed me lol but It was mad fun to play you again XD.
Abu - Falco is sooo broken I hate him especially as ganon :<​

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
1. Duck - GGs, and good stuff on winning. I need to start playing like how I played against you match 2 more often.
2. Juggleguy - As usual, superb TO. Too bad we didn't get to play as much this time round.
3. Slayertokey - Marth is the worst character, good job putting in work. Get styled on in teams by Pikachu on Stadium;)
4. SCOTU - GGs, I need to play you more often.
5. lain - Didn't play, but thanks for not holding up the tournament too much this time, lol.
7. Kzhu - GGs in pools, too bad I messed up. Looking forward to playing again.
7. HIV+ - GGs, I felt I woulda lost our bracket match if you didn't mess up as much.
9. Stratford - GGs in singles and doubles. You are a beast in teams.
9. Abu - GGs in bracket, looking forward to playing again.
9. 3Chairz - Sheik Pika is hard work for Pika, lol.
13. Jungle - Yo, Ganon Peach is awesome.

New guys - It was really nice seeing a lot of new faces in the scene. I talked to one of you during teams (I think it was Enigma.) Hopefully we all see you more often at tournaments, make SWF accounts so we can get to know you better!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for the last few days. It wasn't my intent to bring a lot of drama to the boards and I will admit a lot of it was salt driven from pretty much getting disrespected at the venue. I'd like to get to point out a few things now that I have had time to think about everything.

Ori, honestly I don't really know what to say. I mean Tech and I are very good friends in and out of smash now, but you don't see him babying me throughout my matches. He wants me to do well too. But like I said he isn't sitting next to me during my matches giving me crucail advice about my opponent so I can capitalize on. I just really hope this was a bad case in judgement. I really hope I don't see this ever again. Because honestly like I said earlier I was having a blast at the venue and then I just wanted to gtfo because all of the fun I had earlier didn't out weigh what happened during the set between Wuvs and I. I do however accept your apology. Just please promise me that this wont happen again. =/

Wuvs, it really pisses me off how you think the coaching ori gave you didn't effect our set. Granted you did beat me the night before in tournament and in pools. You act like none of the games we played where close and you won by a huge margin, when you did not. All the games we played went to last stock except when I went mk on rc in pools. We will definitely do that money match next time we are both at a tournament. I'm not saying your a bad guy or anything, I'm just pointing out something that really bothered me.

About the venue. I like the venue I really do but it just seems a lot like Game Yard. I hate being cramped into a spot and this is how I feel especially when pools are going on. Honestly I know they are trying to run a buisiness but cant we use like a few of their coffe tables to put set ups on and place them in front of the hd tv's? It would help with space a lot. Also I noticed there is a space next to their projector where we could put a set up or two. Idk about there being a power source over there but hey it's just a suggestion.

Ori, just saying if Tech did what he said after the 1st bamf and didn't help you out with pools or bracket the tourny could have easily ended around 1 or 2. I think you should put forth more effort into making pools and bracket. From what I understand you just glanced at bracket and said okay. Yet there where a lot of mis haps in bracket like Jon having to play JTSM in pools and in losers round 1 and me having to play wuvs in pools and loosers round 1. Idk if there where other mis haps like this but those where 2 i know from the top of my head. Good tourny though just manage time better.

1. Lain ($105) - Good stuff as always Will. Thx for the advice. We need to sit down and play more. <3
2. KDB [Boxxy] ($48) - Yo boxxy, good stuff as always. Good seeing you around.
3. Bowyer ($31) - Yeahh placing 3rd, keep coming to tournies, we need to friendly to!
4. WTP ($18) - Damn, good job kevin, you need to try more often!
5. Tech_Chase ($9) - :denzel:
5. Oro is Free [Gio] ($9) - Gioo, good ****. I know your better though. sit down and teach me stuff next time!!!
7. Ori_bro - <3
7. PzO - Really fun friendlies and tourny match, you need to come to more tournies Adrian.
9. WuvS - <3
9. Rabbi Nevins - I heard u lost to Ori Bro? Haha, good stuff marco. I always seem to never friendly you either haha. We need to do that mm your :wario: vs my :marth: :yeahboi:
9. Mr. C - Didn't get to play but I saw you around, good job getting 9th.
9. Mesa - :link: too good :troll: good stuff though jon, stop fishing for them kills like you always tell me <3
13. DRDN - I got you brooo dont worry!
13. JTSM - Fun doubles match. Good stuff!
13. Chef - Richmond da bestt!
17. Apasher - Next tournies your at we are going to sit down and improve your marth. I want to see if you are really taking the advice to its fullest.
17. LOE1 - YOu are getting much better. I didnt get to see your set with jon but I heard it was legit.
17. v1 Ninja - Fun pools matches!

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
yeah gifts we are open to suggestions in changing the set up of the place around so that there is room to move and ****. we'll figure out a better set up for next time.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I think everything on the wall should be closer to the wall. While on a marvel setup I saw the congestion behind me so I pulled the table to the tv and the couch closer to the table. There wasn't any room to walk in front of the games but there was more room where everyone should have been walking anyway

Stratford

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Duck - Congrats on winning. Glad we got some friendlies in.
Juggleguy - Roar. Good **** Rob. I'm coming back for you.
Slayertokey - Congrats on 3rd! And fun games in teams. Your Falcon is scary.
SCOTU - Good games in teams. And good job in singles. We didn't play singles friendlies... I want to change this next time. I feel like there's a lot I can learn from you.
lain - Good games. Always fun playing you! Your Marth is too good.
Dre - Damn. You *****. Good stuff!
Kzhu - Good games in teams. I'm a bit salty, but I feel like I was playing pretty well, so I have no johns. You and the prince are a really good team. And great friendlies in singles, as always.
HIV+ - Fun games in teams. And good friendlies after the tourney. It is very impressive that you've gotten as good as you have in one year. I expect great things in your melee future. We'll definitely play more soon.
Abu - Refer to Kzhu's shoutout regarding teams. The Ganondorf challenge was hilarious. I'm sad it had to end prematurely. I was feeling good about Kirby's chances.
Jungle - I think our pools set was the real Revival of Melee. The things we do for this game. Can't wait to find out where we play next. Also, we need to train in Peach vs Puff more.
WuvS - Good games in pools! Your Fox is pretty good.
Kinglit - Fun friendlies, and good stuff in our teams friendlies haha.
Tree - Wow dude. We're pri gud. All I can say is, excellent job. It was a pleasure teaming with you.
Apasher - Fun games in pools!
DRDN - You're pretty hilarious. Nice to meet you, and fun games in pools.
Solo - Good playing you again! I thought you were going to make it out of pools :(. Oh well, next time for sure.
New guys I played in teams - Good games, it was fun playing you!
Ori - Great tourney! No complaints from me. I had a really good time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I think the venue needs oiled up, butt naked, hot *** *****es walking around with cans of Monster and Red Bull as well as 5 Hours. And they have to finish each sentence with "Daddy". That's just my opinion though.

I think the venue needs oiled up, butt naked, hot *** *****es walking around with cans of Monster and Red Bull as well as 5 Hours. And they have to finish each sentence with "Daddy". That's just my opinion though.
holy **** i'm glad someone else in the MI community understands what would make a tournament great

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
1. Duck- good job winning and ****** me in friendlies
2. Juggleguy- didnt play lol
3. Slayertokey - didnt know u had a marth good job beatin scotu
4. SCOTU - lol phantom rest.
5. lain- ur counterpicking strategy is so annoying. GGs
5. Dre- haha i need to learn marth gj u put in work this tournament
7. Kzhu- ur a ***** quit this game ******
7. HIV+ - lol rainbow cruise
9. Stratford - good job carrying vinay to grand finals in teams thats pretty ****in impressive
9. Abu- ur amazing
9. 3Chairz- good **** winning ray dittos ur the best ray in michigan
9. Hellsing- didnt play
13. Ori_bro - lol u counterpicked yoshis then switched to puff. GGs

13. Kinglit - KINGLITTTTTTTTTTT GOOD **** ****ING ME AND KYLE UP IN TEAMS FRIENDLIES! UR THE BEST

14. Tree - way to represent top drivers in teams. u and stratford are somehow pretty decent even though it makes no sense

Looking forward to the next BAMF

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
ori bro if you could correct tree's name in melee 2v2 his name is "a tree" not "tree" that would be fantastic thanks

a tree

Smash Rookie
yea props to stratford for some insane doubles. we should definetely do it again.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
i think the pool results are wrong for melee. DRDN beat me in pools, so shouldn't he have gotten 21st and i've gotten 25th? maybe DRDN wrote 2-0 me instead of 2-0 him on the sheet? this doesn't make sense to me

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
1. Duck :samusmelee: - i dont like you.
2. Juggleguy
- good **** rob. thanks for all your help.
3. Slayertokey
:marthmelee: - good stuff man. you're gettin mad good mad fast
4. SCOTU :foxmelee: - i wont SD so many times next time ;-;
5. lain :foxmelee::marthmelee: - always fun lain
5. Dre :marthmelee::pikachumelee: - alot of fun in teams. Ganon Peach is the best.
7. Kzhu :peachmelee: - good ****
7. HIV+ :falcomelee: - beast *** falco. good stuff
9. Stratford :foxmelee: - we are expanding the stage list on our own.
9. Abu :jigglypuffmelee: - ew puff
9. 3Chairz :sheikmelee: - finaly played you and wow you have gotten loads better. good stuff
9. Hellsing :marthmelee: - sorry for storming off after our set, i was mad at myself, not you heh. good stuff, good to see you doin well.
13. Ori_bro :ganonmelee: - dat ganon
13. Jungle :foxmelee: - you suck. wow. why do you play this game.
13. WuvS :jigglypuffmelee: - fun set dude and good meetin you
13. Kinglit :falcomelee::foxmelee: - werd
--Pool Cutoff--
17: Solo - man you totally shouldve beat me in our set haha. good stuff dude.
17: He Who Smelt It - hi kevin
17: Messiah - thanks for comin out man! hope youf ind this post, you guys told you me you were on swf :x
17: PunkdaFunk - same as above! always good to see new players
21: Apasher - keep etnering, keep playing, you'll get better, i saw improvement from when we last played.
21: Enigma - thanks for comin out man!
21: Jamie - thanks for comin out!
21: General Heinz - thanks for comin out man!
25: DRDN - fun set, chill dude, teachme to not be free in marvel
25: David - thanks for comin out guys

big shoutouts to the eight kalamazoo guys that showed up before everyone else. i hope you guys had a great time and come t omore events in the future.

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman
1. Duck-efffff samus
2. Juggleguy-diddnt get to play much but nexttime we should play abunch of friendlies
3. Slayertokey- good **** getting 3rd man ull get snuggleguy next time :)
4. SCOTU- was fun playing alot of friendlies with you lol we hit eachother with way too many falcon punches
5. lain-always good chilling with u man gg's in pools hit me up on LoL if u want to play
5. Dre-diddnt play
7. Kzhu-gg's
7. HIV+-give me moar falco practice so i can **** u :mad::mad:
9. Stratford-i saw u do that 2v1 comeback good **** man
9. Abu-diddnt play
9. 3Chairz-i dont think we played
9. Hellsing-still need to play gayer...baddie
13. Ori_bro-diddnt play
13. Jungle-really close games and i diddnt think u were mad at me
13. WuvS-diddnt play
13. Kinglit-i dont think we played
--Pool Cutoff--
17: Solo- edit - i diddnt know that wat your tag =( now i feel silly :D o well i just call you your real name. always a pleasure lol your fox seems to be improveing every time i see u. keep working at it. also DAT SLIM JIM
17: He Who Smelt It-not sure if we played
17: Messiah-^
17: PunkdaFunk-^
21: Apasher-gg's just keep working at it man what u need is to go to smashfests. next time i can give u some marf tips just ask me to
21: Enigma-see punkdafunk^
21: Jamie^
21: General Heinz-i believe we played in pools u were the green falcon right? anyway gg's
25: DRDN-good **** on that 2v1 comeback in teams man :) was good seeing u again
25: David-dont know if played o.o

Tech chase- gg's was nice seeing you again it has been a while lol your sheik was looking better man i hope to see u enter melee some time

Harlymn- was nice to meet you and hope to see u at other tournaments:)

to anyone else i played gg's if i diddnt shoutout i prob just diddnt know your tag and im horrible with names :awesome:

Boxxy

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure this is the last tourney I'll be at so I wanna give some shout outs

shout outs to Gio, Marco, and joh for actually making spending my ENTIRE DAY at the venue almost bearable...def my favorite people :)

shout outs to will for being the best.

shout outs to kdb for sadly not being able to show up :(

Done wasting my entire day at these things. I've got better things to do. see ya guys around sometime.

Soloist

Smash Ace
LOL. What a depressing post above me.

3. Slayertokey - Nice dash dancing. :D
7. HIV+ - 4 stocking those scrandoms!! lol
9. Stratford - One of the most lax smashers of all time! GGs of course.
9. 3Chairz - Good friendlies as always.
9. Hellsing - Dude, we rode to the god damn venue together, and proceeded to play friendlies when we got there. lol...
13. Jungle - GGs in pools, boss. That set was close lol.
13. WuvS - GGs in pools. Ban Puff...
--Pool Cutoff--
21: Apasher - :)
25: DRDN - Dat Samus!

Top Bottom