• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #3 Results

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
It's like how I stopped playing Guitar Hero / Rock Band competitively, except I moved on into a different gaming community.

Melee shoutouts when I'm not lazy

:phone:

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman
LOL. What a depressing post above me.

3. Slayertokey - Nice dash dancing. :D
7. HIV+ - 4 stocking those scrandoms!! lol
9. Stratford - One of the most lax smashers of all time! GGs of course.
9. 3Chairz - Good friendlies as always.
9. Hellsing - Dude, we rode to the god damn venue together, and proceeded to play friendlies when we got there. lol...
13. Jungle - GGs in pools, boss. That set was close lol.
13. WuvS - GGs in pools. Ban Puff...
--Pool Cutoff--
21: Apasher - :)
25: DRDN - Dat Samus!
lol k i edited it. also the last part of it applies :D told u im bad with names looool. also u never told me your tag :c

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I'm pretty sure this is the last tourney I'll be at so I wanna give some shout outs

Done wasting my entire day at these things. I've got better things to do. see ya guys around sometime.

What about the tourneys that are supposed to end earlier like rizks and maybe techs

Also what's better then playing games with all the friends you have in smash? And don't forget about marvel :)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I just checked the Melee pools on AiB. DRDN, you DID write in that I WON 2-0 instead of i LOST 2-0.

So I think my placing and DRDN's placing should be switched

Top Bottom