• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F Remix - **POSTPONED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Also, since there is Melee involved, I'll try to get ZeldaMaster to make this.....

....and actually enter singles.

:phone:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
i just looked this place up on google maps found out I was about 30 mins away XD

at least this wont be like PS4 with 50 + pplz rite?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This tourney will most likely see 25-35 consistently for Brawl.

But Ally will be taking most of our money since he is in MI for a while now.

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
but it will be good practice and MI needs practice vs the best player in the U.S.

LOE1

Smash Lord
ah bamf, the tournament set where i beat ori
time to repeat history :yeahboi:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Fixed.

And LOE1 it was called a fluke for a reason. Do I need to do to you what I did at PS3 again? I recall you getting 2 stocked twice :yeahboi:

now THAT was a fluke. i was way too wifi as you saw. it wont happen again, and now you are gonna relive the past and the god of pools will be destroyed :yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
now THAT was a fluke. i was way too wifi as you saw. it wont happen again, and now you are gonna relive the past and the god of pools will be destroyed :yeahboi:
L

There are no such things as flukes Ori. Or have you not been following Zyth's logic?
I believe in flukes, because everytime I've lost to someone I shouldn't have I end up beating them the next time we play.

ori beat gio so i believe in flukes
Oh

L

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
People still don't know whether flukes exist or not? Let's just end the argument now: Oro beat Shady at The Big House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom