• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F Remix - **POSTPONED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
guys who wants to get some project M in this tourney
like small tourney single elimination 1$ winner take all **** like that

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No one is going to enter. It's not worth a side event, frankly. MvC didn't even gain a real attendance outside of the 1st BAMF. It's a noble idea but not worth it.

Roller

Smash Legend
@Tech: O. It's quite simple really. It's because I'm extremely insecure about how bad I am at this game. So I take advantage of every possible opportunity which might suggest otherwise.

I agree. It's incredibly pompous.

...I'll try to stop. Sorry.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
what's with all the goddamn shellders and cloysters LMAO

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Getting a confirmation from the venue this weekend. I'll know by Monday at the latest.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Not going to lie, I probably would have won that game if I hadn't glitched through Siege. But it was Game 2 anyway so whatever. Oblivion and I go back and forth in wins so its whatever.

I was only salty for like the first 30 minutes after it happened. Very salty. But it happens.

zyth

Smash Lord
Not going to lie, I probably would have won that game if I hadn't glitched through Siege. But it was Game 2 anyway so whatever. Oblivion and I go back and forth in wins so its whatever.

I was only salty for like the first 30 minutes after it happened. Very salty. But it happens.
know my pain :salt:
:denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

normally I would just laugh at you. but you have been improving a lot lately so I'll seriously consider you
How can you logically make this statement?

He beat ME. Something you haven't done in 17 months (when I mained ZSS for a week lmao). You'd be lucky if my newborn nephew asked you to team.

Also I'm going to this for doubles. Probably dipping afterwards though unless I just have a blast there. Probably won't.

zyth

Smash Lord
How can you logically make this statement?

He beat ME. Something you haven't done in 17 months (when I mained ZSS for a week lmao). You'd be lucky if my newborn nephew asked you to team.

Also I'm going to this for doubles. Probably dipping afterwards though unless I just have a blast there. Probably won't.
I beat u at DRDNs last SF, and I say that because he hasnt beaten me in about a year.

once again, u had no reason to say anything, but you come into my conversation with wrong information and you try to insult me.

i mean if you're gonna say something a-holeish like "normally I would laugh at you[for asking me to team with you]" some1 is gonna bust your *** for it. Esp is you say it to some1 better than u lol

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Oh right, $10 entry for Brawl singles + $5 for Melee singles + $5 venue fee.

Not entering teams for both games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom