• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F Remix - **POSTPONED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
HarmS with that lack of bracketology knowledge

worst possible double-elim placing with 32 entrants = 25th

LOE1

Smash Lord
sidebet that harms doesnt make it 2nd round in bracket, if he even makes it to bracket that is :denzel:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
Im confirmed for this now unless some random shiz happens

and I say 28 people will show

zyth

Smash Lord
There are no such things as flukes Ori. Or have you not been following Zyth's logic?
how do you get that out of stuff i say that there is no such thing as flukes? the fact that i phased through the stage in a MM while I have the lead is a pretty dam big fluke.

but zyth, wouldnt you say the glitch was equally likely to occur to tech, as you're both playing on the same disc (on the same stage with the same character)? so that means the match was fair and a true test of skill? it's not like there was no chance of it occuring to him...

kd-

Smash Lord
BOTH parties need to calm down. Agree to disagree and that's that. You, the parties involved, are members of the same community in the same state, and need to realize that your trivial arguments are detrimental to everyone and they aren't worth proving whatever ego-boosting, self-centered case that you have. No more deliberate insults, no more back-lash. It doesn't matter who's right and who's smarter or who's wrong and who's dumb. Cut it out right now.

On topic, I might train a little for this. I want to at least win a set with IC's this time.... Like HotArmS said, 32 out of 32 entrants might be my spot for a while though... Although my win might come from playing him ;]

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I remember when that exact same glitch happened to me. In a tournament set against Oblivion and I lost the set because of it.

**** happens. *shrugs*

Anyway....

Ragequaza said:
Im confirmed for this now unless some random shiz happens
Does Sparta Kick count as "random shiz" because he's going? Either way, I'll see you at the next tournament he isn't at.

:denzel:

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
wait did all of this nonsense happen on castle siege

If so you deserved it for counter picking it

oh and **** castle siege

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
BOTH parties need to calm down. Agree to disagree and that's that. You, the parties involved, are members of the same community in the same state, and need to realize that your trivial arguments are detrimental to everyone and they aren't worth proving whatever ego-boosting, self-centered case that you have. No more deliberate insults, no more back-lash. It doesn't matter who's right and who's smarter or who's wrong and who's dumb. Cut it out right now.

On topic, I might train a little for this. I want to at least win a set with IC's this time.... Like HotArmS said, 32 out of 32 entrants might be my spot for a while though... Although my win might come from playing him ;]
Good **** retiring

SporT my KankeR

Also to you buttholes who keep arguing, take it elsewhere, off these boards. No one wants to see your stupid, petty drama. #beatingadeadhorse #YOLO

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah, Zyth CPed me there Game 2. If you CP a stage, you take responsibility for the glitches and randomness that (rarely) occurs. Its up to the player to know about the stage that they are taking their opponent to. It's pretty ****ty when it happens, but I would never get mad over something that I can't control.

Jungle, if I didn't know better I'd say you were Drunk Modding lmao.

kd-

Smash Lord
Good **** retiring

SporT my KankeR

Also to you buttholes who keep arguing, take it elsewhere, off these boards. No one wants to see your stupid, petty drama. #beatingadeadhorse #YOLO
I will retire when I truly need to; until then smash is just something to do with friends. I also want to get at least one tournament win with ICs. Also, I have yet to play you in SF4 so there's that.

Wtf is 'SporT my KankeR'?

ZTD | TECHnology

Roller.

I have a question.

Why do you go out of your way to broadcast every win you've ever had in friendlies, MM, tourney sets..etc?

I mean to a degree I know you're just being you but its also incredibly obnoxious after a certain point and I grow tired of reading it. Its not like I'm mad or anything but seriously...stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom