• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F Remix - **POSTPONED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Gamers Gauntlet is pretty far from my place.

I'm hoping that you'll find a venue closer to WB.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I can't be the only one who spent too long trying to figure out what two characters Gio wrote that got censored.

JTsm

Smash Master
Going to use my old main for this. Still playing Snack tho.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Uhh...haven't you tried the banquet hall that Marco/Gio's parents own? I mean they don't even have to cater us, we just need a room, tables, and power outlets.

JTsm

Smash Master
I dunno man, I think you're gonna have to go for AA.... Hope something else shows up.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
True. That's why I always spend time looking for a venue that is as fesable as Mason.

@Zyth I find it difficult to use a venue in a mall, because it's easier for people to get lost. Also, looking at their space from their pictures, idk how we can use our own setups there.

:phone:

zyth

Smash Lord
have you been to the new place at oakland mall? they have a big space in the back that is just tables and stuff theyre not usin. they have space. and come on. were not little kids (most of us :denzel:) so we shouldnt get lost in a mall. especially if they have maps.

I got lost in this mall when I was like 6 tho. My dad found me about an hour later in the lost child area. #truestory :cool088:

LOE1

Smash Lord
Nothing to do with the venue change, but I think I'm going to bail on this, sorry for ditching you for doubles Loe1, but I want to conserve money for a different tournament over the summer.
yooo but you would win even more money from dubz!
o wellz, if ya cant go, i can always find someone elze

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Uhh...haven't you tried the banquet hall that Marco/Gio's parents own? I mean they don't even have to cater us, we just need a room, tables, and power outlets.
Its hella expensive, they dont allow outside food inside. Unless Marco can pull magic strings it wont happen. I put in emails and 2 calls to 2 churches in WB

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ori's house is getting egged.

Wait a minute this is $5? Gay.

Also if Gifts bails I need a ride...but I don't even know wtf is going on now. This is ********.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Hear anything from GG?

They can't host us because of the MtG tourney. We will most likely use them for the remainder of the BAMF events unless something comes up.

I'm still trying to find a venue for this. I DO NOT want to date change this. I know players that have requested work off. I'm awaiting responses but I will still be calling more churches and places etc.

Loe1, i am 100% certain that any money we make from doubles, if we make money (ask any1 in MI despite my really good record in doubles, I'm absolute **** at them.) it would at most be enough to cover the expense of gas food and entrance. Depending on who all is going I might be able to get 3rd in singles but that would be the absolute highest placing I could manage and would most likely get 5th or something ****ty like that.

So I stand to gain like 5-7 dollars profit IF everything goes well, and if it doesn't, which is more likely to happen, I stand to lose like 20-30 dollars. Normally I'm okay with this because it's fun but in this instance I'd rather not spend any money unnecessarily.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Yeah seriously, what's going on with this =l I was gonna go to Texas but then this. Sounding like BAMFailing this is a week away!
I'm trying my absolute hardest Elliot, I just sent 4 emails and called 2 other places. I'm hoping to hear back. If I am not getting an answer by Sunday I will be moving the date to June 9th :L

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Why wouldn't you just use the venue you get for this one at all the other BAMF:R's? Gamer's Gauntlet is further away than anything in WB for probably 90% of the people who will be attending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom