• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F Remix - **POSTPONED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Not going to lie, I probably would have won that game if I hadn't glitched through Siege. But it was Game 2 anyway so whatever. Oblivion and I go back and forth in wins so its whatever.

I was only salty for like the first 30 minutes after it happened. Very salty. But it happens.
No offense, but it was your fault for not knowing that it could happen or how to deal with it.

@Ori, why don't you just do all of singles before doubles?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No offense, but it was your fault for not knowing that it could happen or how to deal with it.

@Ori, why don't you just do all of singles before doubles?
Why does the argument of "its your fault" matter here? lmao. Dumb stuff happens. Live and learn.

Come to a tournament so I can blow you up.

:bee:

Roller

Smash Legend
Hell no.

I hate the idea of mixing the two events like that. Then you just have people sitting around doing nothing for several hours because they didn't enter doubles. If people can't make a simple deadline without some valid excuse...**** em.
This happened to me at VENGEANCE. I am against this method.

You could try doing Singles before doubles if you want though, wouldn't change much except that people like me could leave way earlier.
If someone wants to pay for college for me, then I will come.
I'll MM match you Bo5, japanese or apex ruleset. Loser has to pay the winner's tuition. :reverse:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I see what you did thar.

Also, The Church has finally returned my call. We are 95% positive we will be there. I will update the OP soon.

We are working a deal with them to let us stay till 10 rather than 8:30/9.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Church is a flop. Still checking for venues around the Sylvan Lake/West Bloomfield area. If not, I have a legit venue Dogma mentioned to me called Gamers Gauntlet.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Unfortunate. Good luck trying to secure the other venue.
Yeah, I got this though. Apparently this Gamer's Gauntlet place is hella legit. I got Dogma going in to talk with the owner since he is good buds with him. I'll know by Thursday.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
GG is really legit (i would know since i do FNM's there) and would be a decent spot to do smash. You will definetly have to change your date though. They have a huge standard tournament on the 26th which will bring in around 100 people.

http://www.gamersgauntlet.net/index.php?/calendar/2-gamers-gauntlet-calendar/05-2012

June 2nd wouldnt be bad. Idk how many people thrg bring in for 40k and their drafts aren't specefied, people just usually show up and draft. There is a ton of space though and if you need help convincing the owner i wouldnt mind since i talk to him on a weekly basis along with a lot of the employees.

The one in Clinton Township? Twice as far from me as West Bloomfield?

Urge to go... lowering...
Its an extra 20 minute drive from aa... lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
The one in Clinton Township? Twice as far from me as West Bloomfield?

Urge to go... lowering...
i checked the distance from AA to Gamer's Gauntlet, Its only an Hour and 20. I mean, I myself will be traveling 35 minutes to host there :L

I'm still looking in the WB area so don't be discouraged.

GG is really legit (i would know since i do FNM's there) and would be a decent spot to do smash. You will definetly have to change your date though. They have a huge standard tournament on the 26th which will bring in around 100 people.

http://www.gamersgauntlet.net/index.php?/calendar/2-gamers-gauntlet-calendar/05-2012

June 2nd wouldnt be bad. Idk how many people thrg bring in for 40k and their drafts aren't specefied, people just usually show up and draft. There is a ton of space though and if you need help convincing the owner i wouldnt mind since i talk to him on a weekly basis along with a lot of the employees.
Dogma is going in Thursday to talk with them. June 2nd could work, I am just gonna look at my options first.

Oh I'm finally editing the OP today

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I edited the OP with an updated Attendance list (only people I saw post saying I'll be here) and I changed the price of Brawl down to $5 (I think $5 will be good for the first event)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Add me in for Melee attendance.

And $5 Brawl entry? Good, now I can enter Melee teams.

Looking for a teammate for Melee btw.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Add me in for Melee attendance.

And $5 Brawl entry? Good, now I can enter Melee teams.

Looking for a teammate for Melee btw.

I might do a color coded thing to show represent multiple events but ehh that might be too much work for something so menial.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Dogma is going in Thursday to talk with them. June 2nd could work, I am just gonna look at my options first.
BulletSquall just asked off work for the 26th... I'd keep it the same date unless you absolutely have to change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom