• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle for WNY 5! (Melee + Brawl) Jan 31st + Feb 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
alright kid i'll ganon ditto you. i hear thats what you do alot tho and the fact i never play ganon ever period let alone ditto gives you an edge, so $5!!!! (i'll still win i lol'd all over ur face last time we played friendlies)
wana bump it up to 10 and make it YS only?

I accept all money matches up to 500$$
how about 10 =)
dealzzz falcon dittos are so good
falcon and link
I play marth and diddy
whoa, whoa, WHOA!!

I think some clarifications are in order.

I know for a fact that mana never seriously plays brawl.
so im going to assume that anyone he talks about MM ing is in melee.

but for future reference, when making MM challenges in this thread people should probably specify the game, seeing as theres tons of people in rochester that only play melee, a few that only play brawl, and a bunch that do both.

that being said,

i will g-dorf ditto MM anyone in melee.

and i will MM any reasonable match in brawl

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
I will gladly run the clock on everyone on Norfair because Meta Knight's ledge camping can't be stopped there. You didn't ban Planking. Good luck beating me. I'll make sure to bring teh_spamerer and get Plank to come so we have free top 3 and win all of the money by going to Norfair.
I'm going to laugh my nuts off when you try it, and lose anyways.

Also, accepting melee money matches. And ****** them. Looking for GOOD teams partner, because I actually want to do well in teams, and I am SO tired of carrying Kelvin. That Peach never does any work. Oh SNAP!

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

Also, accepting melee money matches. And ****** them. Looking for GOOD teams partner, because I actually want to do well in teams, and I am SO tired of carrying Kelvin. That Peach never does any work. Oh SNAP!
But the even funnier thing is that they won't.

Fix these stupid stages. The person making these lists is clearly smoking something highly potent.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
But the even funnier thing is that they won't.

Fix these stupid stages. The person making these lists is clearly smoking something highly potent.
You have got to be kidding me. There are 14 legal brawl stages. Go bug the following tournaments about Norfair:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209010 (running 16 stages)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206898 (running the same 14 stages)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=210705 (running 19 stages)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211727 (running the same 14 stages)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204010 (running 19 stages)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193691 (running 15 stages)

And heck, this is just me clicking on the first brawl tournaments in this forum I've seen.

Quit complaining about the ruleset. The wide majority of tournaments not only run Norfair, but also run even more stages. Get over yourselves.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yea when i looked at the stage list, i was slightly disappointed when I saw such a small CP list, without, GHZ and port town...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
theres only like 5 brawl players in buffalo,

but ill probably do a 10$ MM normal tourney rules best of 3

and i use like 6-7 character

beefbutcher88

Smash Ace
Plan B was a sweet team. It really kicked ***, and the only flaw was that the actual plan itself was pretty terrible. It's all good though.

PS: Who wants to MM my Mario in Melee? Or DK or YL.

PPS: Everyone who has a problem with the rules, stop whining to the TOs. It's their tournament, and they're all well-informed Smash players who know what they're talking about. If you don't like the rules, either don't go, or get over it and go anyway. It's not like it's a factor that's going to decide every match every time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Dude like I don't wanna sound like a jerk but your region isn't exactly something I should be scared of. I only consider JesiahTEG a real tournament threat. :[

Speaking of that, are there any players at/near your level I should be worried about? Seeing you take 1st at everying kinda implies "no" but I figured I'd ask.

When the other 20 or so tournaments on this page suddenly decide to ban Norfair, we will too. But as of right now, you're the only one with a problem Inui. This isn't the thread to debate it either, as it isn't getting changed. Go debate some SBR members in the tournament stages sub-forum instead.
Ok, keep Norfair.

Pictochat is much more of a problem.

Btw, I'll do $500 money matches with people. I am not kidding at all. So, whoever is making those challenges, I'll do it.

IT'S MAHVEL BABY!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Dude like I don't wanna sound like a jerk but your region isn't exactly something I should be scared of. I only consider JesiahTEG a real tournament threat. :[
Inui?
Tact?
WTF?
Speaking of that, are there any players at/near your level I should be worried about? Seeing you take 1st at everying kinda implies "no" but I figured I'd ask.
NOBODY answer this.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
**** ***** raynex **** son son **** if raynex and m2k came to this **** **** son

also announcment to everyone my friend who i'm staying with said he'd house somebody of pc chris calibur (that means pc chris or somebody as good as pc chris i'm assuming) so pc chris if you come we house lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom