• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! January 30th 2010, Montreal, Quebec.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Sword said that my perfect team mate would be you o_O
well yes i think we could make a good team. since i can only camp and your agressive and you play mk ;)

But i had told Guard i would team with him next tournement. So its up to him i guess ;) He might want to stick to swordguard after all they did pretty good together. So Guard would be my first choice if he is available, but if he aint, i would gladly team with you \!

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
well yes i think we could make a good team. since i can only camp and your agressive and you play mk ;)

But i had told Guard i would team with him next tournement. So its up to him i guess ;) He might want to stick to swordguard after all they did pretty good together. So Guard would be my first choice if he is available, but if he aint, i would gladly team with you \!
Lol, I dunno, I kinda said that out of nowhere, I'd like to try to see how it will result, but since Agora is my current team mate, I really don't know. I'll ask him if it bothers him and if it does, well I'll go with him.

Kirby1

Smash Cadet
I'll be going to this even though there is no Melee =( . Not sure about how I am gonna get there yet though.

kr3wman

Smash Master
quick, someone get daisy-fan to trans-- wait that won't work. It'll come out even worse.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I'll try coming to this. Singles and Doubles if Techy's still my teammate, maybe Low Tier for lulz.

EDIT: Also, I'm with Phen on this; if it's going to kill Pools, let one of the events go.

buenob

Smash Lord
no pools is fail tourney... do i want to head all the way out to montreal for 4-5 matches?

maybe... but 10 matches would be way more ****... who can house ottawa if we come? (like 5 peeps, maybe more)

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
KIll Crews, they take years. Wanna make this tourney success with pools
? BRING TVS and SETUPS. It is entirely your fault if stuff like this can't happen, me and Holy are bringing 2 tvs atleast.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
no pools is fail tourney... do i want to head all the way out to montreal for 4-5 matches?

maybe... but 10 matches would be way more ****... who can house ottawa if we come? (like 5 peeps, maybe more)
I dunno where you heard that off, but we're having pools at this tournament. We're also paying top 5 this time, no more top 3 bs.
The venue already has like 8 tvs + 8 wiis, just bringing a few tvs will make this thing finish supah fast. I'll bring my 2 tvs but anyone that come from far will get discounts for bringing stuff. So buenob bring yer tvs if you can :D

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Yea I'm able to bring a Wii and if I am lucky, I'll be able to bring two more Wii's. By the way, we're allowed to run games through Homebrew? and will there be some set ups for melee friendlies?

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Yea I'm able to bring a Wii and if I am lucky, I'll be able to bring two more Wii's. By the way, we're allowed to run games through Homebrew? and will there be some set ups for melee friendlies?
Yeah to the 1st question, for the melee one we just need enough tvs so we could have one for friendlies even though this is mainly a Brawl tournament. There's a Brawl+/Melee tournament hosted by Joel at the same place somewhere in February, you should all come to it xD

Count me in! And maybe my big brother will also be coming
Cool, new players :D

swordgard

Smash Hero
There is pools, all schedule related issues will be dealt with, schedule will be posted tommorow. Last time we ran the tourney in 8 hours with singles+pools+doubles .

swordgard

Smash Hero
Id really like if GTA could confirm who is going >.<. I don't even know who is driving here D :

Matt07

Smash Master
Me and Linkshot will need a place to house at, on the Friday (the 29th). We need to know soon as possible, as I plan on buying my Greyhound ticket soon!

Thanks a bunch :).

swordgard

Smash Hero
Me and Linkshot will need a place to house at, on the Friday (the 29th). We need to know soon as possible, as I plan on buying my Greyhound ticket soon!

Is there anyone else going to need such housing from ottawa? Krewman could probably house you. Il try to get a hold of him by tommorow.

Matt07

Smash Master
Is there anyone else going to need such housing from ottawa? Krewman could probably house you. Il try to get a hold of him by tommorow.

Yes, Ben and a few others. I dunno if their guaranteed coming yet however, hopefully we find out tomorrow during our Smashfest.

buenob

Smash Lord
i work on the 30th, but someone has already expressed interest in taking it off my hands... if I don't end up blowing my load in the states at pound, i'll give the shift away and come to this

KnucklesTheEchidna

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to do my best to make it but i cant confirm 100%. If I do come i will likely bring 4 others. Maybe just for the day so wouldnt need housing. Really wont know until closer to the day.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
i work on the 30th, but someone has already expressed interest in taking it off my hands... if I don't end up blowing my load in the states at pound, i'll give the shift away and come to this
Going to Pound 4 is just asking to lose money :laugh:
But you'll probably have a lot of fun, good luck and rep that ROB. :)

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman

Nice, Linkshot is coming after all =P.
OK, I can confirm that I am bringing...4 people at the moment, might even be more people actually that will be coming xD. I'll update when some more people are confirmed to come. Also, do you guys still need some Wii's? cause I can probably fork up 3 Wii's if possible... I'm staying at that tourney until 3am dude lulz.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Nice, Linkshot is coming after all =P.
OK, I can confirm that I am bringing...4 people at the moment, might even be more people actually that will be coming xD. I'll update when some more people are confirmed to come. Also, do you guys still need some Wii's? cause I can probably fork up 3 Wii's if possible... I'm staying at that tourney until 3am dude lulz.
Last tournament, was a 2 day event. BISB 2 and I remember that I didn't sleep at all lol.
But yeah the more wiis we have the faster this thing goes and more station for friendlies ect.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Last tournament, was a 2 day event. BISB 2 and I remember that I didn't sleep at all lol.
But yeah the more wiis we have the faster this thing goes and more station for friendlies ect.
Hmm, I wished I heard of the last BISB. Well this time, I'm staying the whole night lulz and up to now, I can confirm I am bringing 2 Wii's. We don't know about my other friend cause he didn't unlock everything yet =/.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'm trying to get to your tourney but **** it is going to be expensive, and then LBT2 is the following week. But I'll try cause I know we are being ***** not travelling to mtl.

Kazuhiro

Smash Rookie
I'll try coming to this one and bring some people with me.

Though, won't be able to help with the Wii's as the one I have right now is my big bro's.

If I come, I'll probably enter Singles and Low Tiers.

Top Bottom