• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! January 30th 2010, Montreal, Quebec.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I can't come.....I tried though. But next time there is one in mtl, I am going 100% because I have a plan that just didn't work out this time.

swordgard

Smash Hero
**** gichan, oh well. The fight for PR rankings is on! This tourney is going to count for a LOT in the next quebec PRs.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
If I get my dang money on time then yes I'm going to come no doubt, my mom owes me 160.00 <_<.

I'll get back to ace/brandon and this thread within a week, I will definitely tell you if I'm going by the 27th.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Confirm Doc & Kingace, we are coming :eek:

Accepting mms 2-5 dollars from anyone including Ally and Holy, can't wait to see you guys! And Joel of course ;) thats my homie.

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
I might come, but it would be my first tourney, so I would like to know what exactly happens in a tourney: do you ONLY play, what other stuff can you do, in which kind of place is the tourney(I always imagined that ssbb tourneys happened in a dark room with lots of TVs XD), when can you eat, etc.

Also can we bring people that are only here to spectate/play friendlies?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I might come, but it would be my first tourney, so I would like to know what exactly happens in a tourney: do you ONLY play, what other stuff can you do, in which kind of place is the tourney(I always imagined that ssbb tourneys happened in a dark room with lots of TVs XD), when can you eat, etc.

Also can we bring people that are only here to spectate/play friendlies?
You can bring you friends, I believe they will probably still pay the venue fee price but other than that, they'll be okay. Tournaments is like you described but they have lights lol and u talk to people, food is around the venue so you shouldnt worry.

Dominic

Smash Apprentice
Confirm Doc & Kingace, we are coming :eek:

Accepting mms 2-5 dollars from anyone including Ally and Holy, can't wait to see you guys! And Joel of course ;) thats my homie.
its cool you guys are coming. a MM could be fun

kr3wman

Smash Master
if you want to bring friends to see what its like its free, but if you wanna play you gotta pay.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Alright I already have Holy and Swordgard for $5 mms, I was wondering if the following people are down to $5mm bo3

Dom, Stroumbert, Negga, Mar1, KingKong, Guard and Fornaxxx :D

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I am accepting mms 3 - 5 dollars from any montreal player, my suggestions as follows:

Dom, Stroumbert, Negga, Mar1, KingKong, Guard, Fornaxxx, Steb, Joel, kr3wman, etc.

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
You can bring you friends, I believe they will probably still pay the venue fee price but other than that, they'll be okay. Tournaments is like you described but they have lights lol and u talk to people, food is around the venue so you shouldnt worry.
Ok nice, so yeah I'll come. Maybe some of my friends will come too(currently, there is only one that agreed to come), and maybe my bro(lol he's older than me but he kinda sucks XD, idk if he will actually participate or just spectate).

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
*SIGh* Ace is probably not coming, ugh -_-, but idc I promised montreal i'd come so i'm going BY myself if I have to, I want a REALLY good partner though.

Dom, Negga,swordgard? Or maybe I can team with decoy :p

And dark I accept your mm.

KingAce

Smash Ace
lol I had my rents visa ready to buy the greyhound ticket but its gay cause the owner of the cc has to travel otherwise you cant print the tickets at home. i live about a 2 hour bus ride from the station on mondays-fridays, today was a saturday and where i live it would be a 3 hour bus ride to the station and 3 hours back just to get my ticket. doc didnt have enough money to buy my ticket as well and id pay him day of, oh well see you guys at LBT

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
nono I think Cruel will bring maximillian and Master Sergio. Cruel will sandbag and sent to losers to **** it, sergio and maximillian will play in Winners final in a epic close set but we all know Maximillian will win, for he is SOOO great and showed up to our tourneys like he said. Also Master Sergio and Maximillian will win doubles ;(

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Silverdocallyholyswordgard

The rest.

Nah I don't know what placings will be but I'm going to do verry well.

Montreal I want more MMS, keep em coming!

swordgard

Smash Hero
*******, robots, flying bats, kamikaze terrorists and a giant turtle, which one shall prevail?

Top Bottom