• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! January 30th 2010, Montreal, Quebec.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
****, I know this is last second but my Wii broke yesterday haha. Instead of the wii, I'll bring my Dazzle. Also, do any of you guys know anyone that fixes Wii? See y'all later.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Agora and Techiyo tied at 3rd place for doubles with Nuckles ( sp? ) and Buenob.
And they didn't get a cent for it ;A;

I'm glad there were finally pools in Singles this time, but god****, the more time goes, the harder competition gets, there just aren't any easy pools anymore : P

Also Dom; thanks so much for hosting Doc~. I really appreciate it. Also sorry SG for being so douchy about it XD

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Steb you're an idiot man,

I've been scarred for life by Allys falcon, its all everyone talks about, how about you imbeciles mention my performance in singles / doubles overall instead of this falcon ****?

Is GTA going to be overshadowed once again due to me losing to allys falcon?

Thanks for the hospitality, bye.

Agora

Smash Journeyman
The pressure of having to win against a bottom tier would probably have made anyone play worse than usual : P

Iliad

Smash Lord
The pressure of having to win against a bottom tier would probably have made anyone play worse than usual : P
This.

Facing Ally in GF for the first time ever is kind of a mindgame in and of itself and him picking CF was an even worse mindgame because Doc didn't know whether to take it seriously, or if Ally was just warming up.

I think Ally knew he had to throw Jules in a loop, because Doc is incredibly good against both MK and Snake.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I think Ally knew he had to throw Jules in a loop, because Doc is incredibly good against both MK and Snake.
Doc is good against mk and snake yes, but ally didnt have to throw him in a loop, hes one of the best players in the world and in no way did he need to pick falcon.

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Doc is good against mk and snake yes, but ally didnt have to throw him in a loop, hes one of the best players in the world and in no way did he need to pick falcon.
Doc had to win 2 sets to win the tourney. I think Ally wanted to take CF for the first set then if it had to go to the second, he would have taken Snake, imo.

Top Bottom