• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB NaN: Nado at Nechamp! January 30th 2010, Montreal, Quebec.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I hear Ally is going to try to MK ditto Doc and get ****ed up. And then he'll go snake, but it still won't go well. And then Ally will clutch to make it one of the most epic sets in Ontario history.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I hear Ally is going to try to MK ditto Doc and get ****ed up. And then he'll go snake, but it still won't go well. And then Ally will clutch to make it one of the most epic sets in Ontario history.
I'm going to **** Doc LOL. Ontario Meta game doesnt = Quebec Meta game sorry ;D. + I have soo much experience now. I might go Wario only this tournament though...

swordgard

Smash Hero
I'm going to **** Doc LOL. Ontario Meta game doesnt = Quebec Meta game sorry ;D. + I have soo much experience now. I might go Wario only this tournament though...
Wario only?

Omg do you really hate winning that much? How many cgs do i need to get to make you pick up snake lolol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
You're not going to "****" me, it's going to be a fun and enjoyable set, stop being a pushover you know i've improved.

swordgard

Smash Hero
1) Ally

2) Doc

3) Holy

4) Swordgard

5) Mar1

5) Stroumbert

my top 6 prediction. And my predictions are usually right. We'll see this weekend.
I could see a possibility of something like that happening

not.

buenob

Smash Lord
top6 in no order will actually be

ally/holy/swordguard/doc/knuckles/buenob

just fyi

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Confirm Doc & Kingace, we are coming :eek:

Accepting mms 2-5 dollars from anyone including Ally and Holy, can't wait to see you guys! And Joel of course ;) thats my homie.
=D

I will be stopping by to see how things are going over there but chances are I won't be entering or participating in Brawl MM's; I've stopped playing Brawl since swordgard's last tournament.

That being said, I may play a couple friendlies provided I don't get ganked for entry fee, but I'm probably going to have to sneak around to pull that off. :smoke: I'm accepting Brawl+ or Melee MM's though, but I doubt they're happening, as swordgard will have his hands full come Saturday :chuckle:.

Cheers gentlemen.

P.S. I'm not entering the tournament, but I still expect to win it. The following top 5 will naturally be Cruel, Iliad, Knuckles, Buenob, and worldjem7 in no particular order. However I'm betting that swordgard will rig the brackets as usual and we'll have some silly scrub mix of Ally/Holy/Kingace/Silverdoc/swordgard or something, so my predictions won't really matter here.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
=D

I will be stopping by to see how things are going over there but chances are I won't be entering or participating in Brawl MM's; I've stopped playing Brawl since swordgard's last tournament.

That being said, I may play a couple friendlies provided I don't get ganked for entry fee, but I'm probably going to have to sneak around to pull that off. :smoke: I'm accepting Brawl+ or Melee MM's though, but I doubt they're happening, as swordgard will have his hands full come Saturday :chuckle:.

Cheers gentlemen.

P.S. I'm not entering the tournament, but I still expect to win it. The following top 5 will naturally be Cruel, Iliad, Knuckles, Buenob, and worldjem7 in no particular order. However I'm betting that swordgard will rig the brackets as usual and we'll have some silly scrub mix of Ally/Holy/Kingace/Silverdoc/swordgard or something, so my predictions won't really matter here.
Yes, come come, so I can slap your face. ;P just seeing you would be good enough for me lmao.

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
*SIGh* Ace is probably not coming, ugh -_-, but idc I promised montreal i'd come so i'm going BY myself if I have to, I want a REALLY good partner though.

Dom, Negga,swordgard? Or maybe I can team with decoy :p

And dark I accept your mm.
my partner is not coming too do u wanna team?
(DK+diddy=epic team)
(this is mar1)

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Hey swordgard, can you bring my red mouse and its USB receiver tomorrow?

I was planning to go tomorrow, but unfortunately sad stuff happened. So if I'm not there, give it to Joel.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hey swordgard, can you bring my red mouse and its USB receiver tomorrow?

I was planning to go tomorrow, but unfortunately sad stuff happened. So if I'm not there, give it to Joel.
ouch. Too bad.

Top Bottom