• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Count

Smash Champion
Bloomington people: I could possibly pick you up on the way. Gas might be expensive. I'm most likely going, probably 80% as of now.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Alright, I might show at this.
If I come I'll be bringing a complete set up, an extra TV and a recording set up. We can also stream on my channel if you wanted to.

I don't wont to spend a glob of cash on this so things will be simple. If I can get people to go with me to split the gas with I will attend.

clowsui

Smash Legend
even if i wanted to i can't go to this, dad's coming back from india on this day

best of luck to everybody

especially count <3

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Wow haha I was thinking of not going but then I read that post and I was like "oh dang I DO want to hang around, play friendlies, and show off."

Airborne should just pick up Infern instead. I'll ask around tomorrow.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
S2 lumberjack side event $1 if time allows you and crash will be the dks

Also everyone needs to settle on the side event, this tie between the events of low tiers and cf dittos is getting kinda old someone be a swing vote (or to LoZ a SCHWING vote) :p

Top Bottom