• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I can 100% confirm that I am going not to this. Don't try and talk me out of it now.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
I will most likely get pizza if venue fee allows, that comes down to you, as for S2 you need to come be a lumberjack boy!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Oi, you don't have me listed in set ups.
I'll be bringing 2 TV's and 1 Wii. As well as a recording set up.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, my name is Sombra (actually it's Justin --but who cares about real names). But, I am from WV and I fully intend on going if the weather permits. It's about an hour and a half away, so I can't be stuck or anything. I look forward to some good smashing! In fact, I yearn for it.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Alright, looks like my car now has Judo, Aaron (Ares, etc.), and Kylon, since S2 is apparently opting to not go. o.O

We MAY possibly have a 5th seat for a Lex person, but I'll have to check and see if the rest of my car will be fine with it; it would be a tight fit. =P

Edit: Judo is an excellent substitute DK for anyone seeking to still play Lumberjack. O:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah, I think Judo is the only other person that has his license. I'm still working on getting my learner's permit.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Im also changing my status to NOT going. My sister got in a car accident and now my mom does not want me to be traveling while the roads are as bad as it is.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Hope your sis is okay. But if hugs from me aren't worth disobeying mom and risking your life over...then HMPH!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
Bad news has befallen me.
I have a dinner to attend tomorrow evening. My Grandparents were never really there for me when I was younger and two older people kind of took over their job. Since I am leaving for the military next year I'm getting all kinds of weird invites. One of them is a Christmas dinner tomorrow night with my adopted Grandparents.

I will probably not be going to this tourney. :urg:
Sorry guys.............

CR4SH

Smash Lord
More bad news. I have a really bad feeling about the roads, and I don't want to drive on them. And my bad feelings are usually really accurate. So we'll see you another time.

Sorry lexington, but I'm scared.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Everythings fine weather wise, guys. Louisville just doesn't wanna go. Don't let our choice influence anything, please.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Why delay it?

I'm not bailing, I'm honestly trying my best to go. ='/ I just got kicked out of the car.

There is still Indiana, Dayton, Cincinnati, Lex, and Morehead. Still a lot of people.

Edit: Looks like I can't go. No more room in either car. Never been so upset before.

Top Bottom