• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BitH 5 Nerdy Virgins Unite! Owingsville Kentucky, July 9th 2011!!!

What sort of Side event should be held at Brawl in the Hall 3?

• Low Tiers

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Mid Tiers

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • All Captain Falcon

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Brawl Minus

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Everyone picks a spacey and Phael plays pikachu ^^

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yes hilt I am going with kel, and tako. xD also I think I'm teaming with tako. LOL.
Why'd you think I wasn't going? :O
Crash is going right? <3

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Imo since falcon is low tier, there are 16 votes for low tiers and only 8 for falcon dittos... ;)

Edit: count want to team? Me and Sai discovered yoshi diddy is the best team ever :p

Count

Smash Champion
Lets do it hades, I like teaming with my region :)

kassy sounds good.

@ anyone wanting a ride

I can start arranging rides for this event starting on Thursday

edit: ew can we do low tier or mid tier :/ falcon v falcon really isn't that fun lol especially if you take it serious.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Yay my favorite side event is not winning, Anyone who is planning to bring a setup could you post so i could get a list? I plan to take 1st place in everything so everyone better watch out

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Lol I didn't really care between low tiers and b-, but brawl - was several votes behind low tier so I voted for the one more likely to win.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Nope LoZ shot me so I will not be in attendance due to the fact that I am deceased. My funeral will be on december 18th if anyone wants to come. Sign in will begin at 10:30 if you are going to be late call me beforehand so i can make not of it and don't worry i'll be flexible as long as you aren't too ridiculously late

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
hah, i have so much epic fun with falcon dildos, i dont see what's wrong with them lol

Count

Smash Champion
Squid I can probably get you, gotta check how far out of the way Bloomington would be.

If the roads are nice (which I probably won't make the long drive if they aren't), I'll be going down the night before but leaving on Saturday night. Gotta be back cause I have colts tickets :) Right now its just me and Hades I think.

Top Bottom