• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Black Knight for Brawl (SPOILERS AHEAD)

rsc_390

Smash Apprentice
He looks like a total badass, so naturally I'm up for him. He should have slow, powerful attacks. His range looks like it would be overpowered.
Actually, I think his range would his saving grace. Being slow and powerful makes Bowser and Ganondorf on the lower half of the tiers. If you were to give a slow/powerful character range, NOW you have something to watch out for ^_^

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I think his range would his saving grace. Being slow and powerful makes Bowser and Ganondorf on the lower half of the tiers. If you were to give a slow/powerful character range, NOW you have something to watch out for ^_^
hmmmm, thats true :)

Benthos

Smash Cadet
Well, the person in the trailer is named Zelgius, and he is Begnion's top general. There are some theories that he is the black knight but there is no way to prove whether they are true or not.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
Yeah but he IS using the armor and alondite so maybe he took it from the black knight after he was defeated in the tower.
Er, you know, Zelgius had that armor on all the time during PoR... And I think it's a different one, it's red and if I remember correctly, it's a bit less bulky-looking than the Black Knight's.

Komayto

Smash Apprentice
That armor looks just like the black knights and If it is red than I can't tell because it's so dark.
Here, look at this.
He also wears the same armor in PoR.

I personally do believe the BK=Zelgius theory because it just seems to make sense, especially considering what the hackers have found in the game data...

However, I don't think that this is the same armor. Just seems odd that he'd have paintjobs done on it.
If Zelgius really is the Black Knight then I guess he just likes that sort of armor.:ohwell:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I want the Black Knight to have a tight selection of colored costumes. I'm gonna say....Jade, Crimson, Aquamarine, Vermillion, & Silver.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
that Zelgius guy, hmmm, i read somethin on wikipedia that...well, i dont remember what it said, but ill search for it later >_<

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha Why does every1 want me to make movesets 4 characters? I WOULD make the moveset, but I dont know ANY of this guys's moves, unless u can provide a list or something lol...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hewould have a lot of range, we cant deny it, but give him some lag, and t would be fair, marth has a lot of range an very little lag, so by giving black knight some lag, it would be ok...

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Thanks

A attacks

A- regular attack from PoR
AA- kicks enemy in gut

Dash attack- charges through enemy

Strong attacks

A sideways- A horizontal slice
A down- Stomps on enemies toe
A up- stabs sword straight up

Smash attacks

A sideways- critical hit from PoR
A down- Stabs sword in the ground creating a shockwave
A up- uppercuts opponent

Air attacks

N air- Downward sword slice
B air- elbow
U air- Does a sword attack in a complete circle
F air- same as links
D air- punches straight downward if it hits the ground then it makes a small earthquake.

Grab attacks

Grab- grabs enemy by throat
A- Tightens grip choking the enemy
Foward throw- back hands the enemy away
Back throw- same as marth and roys
Up throw- same as marth and roys
Down throw- enemy falls to ground and he steps on there back crushing them

B attacks

B- magical shock wave- what he did at long range in the game

B up- Warp powder- uses the warp powder to teleport, slightly slower and weaker a few
seconds after use

B down- blessed armor- attacks do less knockback but more damage for as long as button is pressed can still attack at full force

B sideways- Charge- Puts sword in front of him and charges foward

Taunt- stabs sword into ground.

super smash- is that all there is- Stabs one enemy through body doing insane damage

What do you think? I couldn't think of certain moves so I had to borrow some from other characters. If I missed something or you have a suggestion tell me.

Lawrencelot

Smash Lord
Dair is cool.

When Nephenee did a critical hit she pulled her lance and put it before her and than she shoved towards the opponent and through them (too bad theres no blood in the game:p). For the BK you could just make him shove very fast like a falcon kick but with the sword in front of him. It should be a fast move but with lots of lag afterwards so that it isn't too good, like the falcon kick.

Top Bottom