• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Tsukishima and Ginjou can FUUUSSION-HA! themselves into Aizen

Does Karakura Town have a Hyperbolic Time Chamber?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Of course it'll be Aizen

and of course, Aizen is actually being controlled by Plankton

The world of the living will be made a giant Chum Bucket

asianaussie

Smash Hero
aizen is busy appearing in naruto

im honestly hoping the same thing as tery

and im also hoping ginjo beats ichigo, becomes the main protagonist and has an epic musical kung-fu rap battle with aizen, where they are backed by a group of black hip hop artists who yell 'swagga' and 'money' over and over while ginjo struts his stuff

a talent scout picks up on this and bleach is now about ginjo's misadventures in orlando

is it wrong that i honestly want my coffee-fueled nonsense to be part of the main plot

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
aizen is busy appearing in naruto

im honestly hoping the same thing as tery

and im also hoping ginjo beats ichigo, becomes the main protagonist and has an epic musical kung-fu rap battle with aizen, where they are backed by a group of black hip hop artists who yell 'swagga' and 'money' over and over while ginjo struts his stuff

a talent scout picks up on this and bleach is now about ginjo's misadventures in orlando

is it wrong that i honestly want my coffee-fueled nonsense to be part of the main plot
Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

What's this?

These stupid 'tards that the Gotei 13 are going up against actually have interesting backstories...?

...I think somebody may have murdered Kubo Tite and took up his name as a pseudonym.

Smooth Criminal

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
very meh chapter imo

waiting for the fights that aren't stuffed animal related

Top Bottom