• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
They should just bring back Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Lalibel, Stark, and Aizen. That would be so good.

And whatever happened to Neliel and her 2 little friends... I don't think they told us about them...

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i wonder how kubo deals with all this criticism

does he ignore it and reassure himself he rawks

or does he cry himself to sleep in his bed of money and women

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Tite likes him some large panels I notice. Size matters to Kubo.

Though this comes from someone who skims the chapters that I see next to the weekly translated Naruto ones. Quite honestly, Kishimoto's level is probably not much better if Tite is worse. It is about as mindless as Dragon Ball Z now, and unlike DBZ, it is harder to justify it since you expected more from it. No one expects a logical explanation for trachea ripping screams and world engulfing ki blasts.

Sometimes, yet, I wonder what Shonen will do when these writers stop dragging out their series' and people turn for the next big faces (though One Piece may never end).

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
In all seriousness, I just realized that (and this is just my own fleeting idea) if Kubo eventually had Aizen 'break the 4th wall' sometime in the future, I would legitimately be interested in this series again.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
well

I've started to not be dissapointed by Ichigo's reactions since he's not so much of a whiney ***** anymore, which is good.
and action ensuing is always a plus

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
had to stop reading this. things are just to derp. Kubo is like Zoro when it comes to writing manga. Has no sense of direction

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I think we're all Aizen.

Also, that chapter. What the **** is going on?

Smooth Criminal
Basically...

>Aizen slashes and defeats Aizen.
>Aizen is confused as to why Aizen didn't join with him after knowing the truth.
>Aizen suddenly launches an attack on Aizen from a blind spot.
>Aizen moves over to take the attack for Aizen.
>In reality, Aizen appears out of Aizen and is cut down by Aizen, who was using a legit sword.
>Aizen cries out for the collapsed Aizen.
>Aizen explains to Aizen that they couldn't save Aizen. Aizen saved them. The one who saved Aizen was...Aizen.
>Then it begins to introduce backstory on how Aizen met Aizen.

Hope that clears it up for you. :awesome:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Basically...

>Aizen slashes and defeats Aizen.
>Aizen is confused as to why Aizen didn't join with him after knowing the truth.
>Aizen suddenly launches an attack on Aizen from a blind spot.
>Aizen moves over to take the attack for Aizen.
>In reality, Aizen appears out of Aizen and is cut down by Aizen, who was using a legit sword.
>Aizen cries out for the collapsed Aizen.
>Aizen explains to Aizen that they couldn't save Aizen. Aizen saved them. The one who saved Aizen was...Aizen.
>Then it begins to introduce backstory on how Aizen met Aizen.

Hope that clears it up for you. :awesome:
thats like the best explanation for that chapter

also i would join a petition for an Aizen smiley

Top Bottom