• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Yeah, the Aizen "jokes" have been run ad naseum. It went from funny to just... unsightly. Unfortunately, now that we have Ivan who looks like Aizen, that realization will not be enough to hold the incoming wave of platitudinous memes.
Shout outs to using the word "platitudinous" in a sentence. I'm impressed.

Smooth Criminal

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i am likewise impressed, did not notice that (used properly too, kudos)

'ad nauseam' was spelled incorrectly though, and i don't think there was a 'realization' in that sentence...unless you mean that aizen jokes are somehow unsightly, which we can all agree is just silly (real talk, there was no realization since it's entirely subjective, and realization implies factual overwrite)

im nitpicking because grammar nazi powers will crush your foolish assertation that aizen is somehow not the reason this thread was made

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
i am likewise impressed, did not notice that (used properly too, kudos)

'ad nauseam' was spelled incorrectly though, and i don't think there was a 'realization' in that sentence...unless you mean that aizen jokes are somehow unsightly, which we can all agree is just silly (real talk, there was no realization since it's entirely subjective, and realization implies factual overwrite)

im nitpicking because grammar nazi powers will crush your foolish assertation that aizen is somehow not the reason this thread was made
Realization? I'm not so sure what you mean.

My point is that using a joke excessively runs it dry, therefore unfunny and lazy in its present use.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
XD You did a good job because I was really really confused as to what you were talking about. Mind games man.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Thanks for putting emphasis on it. <___<

I'm just glad he changed his avatar, the last one just made me feel weird looking at. XD

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Pray to god that this will movie will be okay.

I hope it does not become rotten like the others. The crew better do a damn good job or I will email them a huge complaint.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
contrary to what most who know my posting might think, i don't want it to be godawful

because then self-righteous new-gen anime fans will start praising the anime for being so much better

and then self-righteous slightly-older-gen people will start talking about how well-paced and well-written the manga was in comparison

and ill be sad and cynical all by myself

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
If I'm ever in a place where I have to overhear or read self-righteous new-gen anime fans compare Bleach mediums, it better also have alcohol

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wow, the anime is ending at the end of march before the last manga arc takes place. o_o

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
if the whole series was more gorey like this chapter I would be able to ignore some of the rest of the poop

asianaussie

Smash Hero
can you guys stop posting the token 'we-want-to-pretend-we're-mangastream' bonus pages

chances are people frequenting these threads have already seen them

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I guess that is why it is called Bleach, a lot of people wear white in that show.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I am fairly satisfied by all the gore
and a bad guy that doesn't look like Aizen
where was this arc a long time ago

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I have no shame saying
Halibel
alone has made me much more interested in this arc

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Nel and Halibel are Back! Those 2 are my favorite Espada. Now bring back Ulquiorra and Grimmjow and I'll be satisfied.

Needless to say Bleach has moved up on my list of Mangas I am anticipating....This chapter was sooooo good...

Top Bottom