• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bleach

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So is the manga still on break or what? If it's on break then for how much longer? If not then is it completely finished?

Frolossus

Smash Lord
decided to give this a second chance after i stopped reading at around chapter 200 a couple of years ago

wound up reading all the way through till now in 4 days x.x

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Nice mildly gruesome hype to start a new arc.
No matter if this arc ends up being really good, if we still never meet the royal guard I'll find Kubo and **** on his porch

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
yeah, that's another thing. Kubo will have a second dookie on his stoop if Aizen doesn't show up again

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Aizen talk is making this a very spammy thread
I'm no moderator but for the sake of wanting to maintain my subscription to the thread could you guys like... chill out

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Aizen talk is making this a very spammy thread
I'm no moderator but for the sake of wanting to maintain my subscription to the thread could you guys like... chill out
That's like saying the discussions on how Bleach has been awful and needs to end soon for the past however many pages is spam-like.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
but I mean... there's a difference between talking about bleach and forcing a meme

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah, the Aizen "jokes" have been run ad naseum. It went from funny to just... unsightly. Unfortunately, now that we have Ivan who looks like Aizen, that realization will not be enough to hold the incoming wave of platitudinous memes.

Top Bottom