• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 2 - MD/VA Tournament! - Sept. 5, 2009

Shiri

Smash Chump
I don't understand. This is smash broads right? Well that broad looks like she was ready to be smashed to me.

Why did that guy get banned?
:yoshi: Psst. You.

Yeah, you.

A little discretion goes a long way. ^_~

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
what was the pic of i musta missed it lmao xD

and everyone jumping to team wiht korn why would you want to do that he sucks in teams Xd

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yes Melee is fun. Please people ease up on the Melee talk before we get Plaink in here to start yet another Melee Vs Brawl thread.

<.<
>.>

EDIT: <3333

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
What was it of?!?!

WHAT WAS IT OF
You don't want to know lol.

Also, I met Taj in person and have known him for like 5 years from gamefaqs, but I guess people think it's cool to act like *****. Oh well.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
You don't want to know lol.

Also, I met Taj in person and have known him for like 5 years from gamefaqs, but I guess people think it's cool to act like *****. Oh well.
YOU OBVIOUSLY don't know taj

he wasn't trying to be a **** he was joking and wanted to get banned

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
<3 you Bolt

you always know me so well :D lol
we gotta hang out soon
<3 Korn!

We definitely should hang out soon. You should come to gamehaven sometime and play with Wall Street? Ben and Dre come down pretty often now, hopefully Taj will too.

Cafe, Get Kenny to finish his schooling so me and him can host our super secret special smash tournament! Yes we are combining forces to do something F'ing amazing. You will all see!!!

Kenny keep our plans a secret!!!!

Top Bottom