• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt/GameHaven Presents: Mythic 2 - MD/VA Tournament! - Sept. 5, 2009

BMX

Smash Lord
Dood, IDK on how to inform him. Even then, I'll need to know how to get to his house. Ask Dre. I hae no internet and when I do, I can't go on AIM.

We can possibly go on Monday or Tuesday. I need my friend Chris to get his **** together.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
I'm surprised you can't figure out what I'm trying to imply.
Actually, I'm not THAT surprised xD

Oh well, it's really none of my business anyway.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Bolt, any chance you might hold a smashfest before this?
Yeah more than likely. Wall Street has been practicing at haven alot lately.. mainly on Mondays and Tuesdays. I will have more than one screen set-up in the near future. Right now its Wall Street just practicing for the events coming up.

I'll post it in both this thread and the Wall Street thread once I set up a smashfest.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
aight oath i got you..
anybody wanna get takinova??
what i mean is does anybody wanna team with me

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol I like how EVERYONE has become an advanced member of smashboards. I'm proud I'm not now since everyone else is. lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Kool Kids Klub? O.o

@ Seagull: I didn't think you were interested so I found another team mate for this. Sorry mah dude. Team with Lykeios! He works well with Metaknights. :D

Top Bottom