• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brainshock α (Alpha) - 11/27/2010 - Iowa City, IA :: Pictures added to OP!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
do you have pokemon online gamegenie????????

since we didn't get to pokemon nerd, we should get some PO action poppin :D
No I don't I could get it in a bit though are you going mess around the 5th gen server or what?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
1: Kain - Good games in bracket, I really thought I had you! :D Really fun matches, I don't think I'll ever play Falco against Wolf again if I can help it, lmfao. DeDeDe too good, Green Greens too good :p

2: Hylian - Good **** at this tourney, as usual :) Thanks for giving me IC practice last week, it helped against David-- it was his Metaknight that got me this time though. Stupid David :p

2: MJG (Rei) - MAAAAANN I thought we had you in teams :p Good stuff as usual, pleasure doing business with you on that $2 taco-sale, I made 100% commission! lol

4: Future - I wish you were still a frustrated noob so I would have probably made top 10. You should john / ragequit more like you used to so you stop doing so well, imo :p <3 Best STL player who isn't from Texas? Called it! Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGTWqZoswAo BWWOOOOWWWEEEEOOOOOOOOOO

5: Mr. Doom (Snivy) - You still think Ike beats IC's? :p You're too good Mr. Doom. You just wait for the comics/graphic novels that Nicole and I are going to make starring you! We have it all planned out!

5: Fino - Troll less in that stupid Fino way and more in that huggable Fino way and people will want to hug you instead of shoot you. Pro advice on life, sir ;)

coooo, coooo, fiiiiinoooo, coooooooooo

7: yoshq - I didn't get to talk to you too much this tourney :( dis make me sad panda :(

7: Zeton - Arty asked me how you were against Falco and I was like, "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" lol :p Way to rep Fox as always-- ride those trains to first place!

9: Arty - I wish I had gotten to talk to you a little bit more than I did-- hopefully I will next time :) Zeton is a beast, I told you :p Also, I dunno. I was really liking DeDeDe this weekend, so I stuck with him. I just don't think I'll ever be a true "main" of anyone in Brawl. I'll probably always have multiple characters :p Thanks for the encouragement though!

9: Clel - DAMN YOU, REVERSE SHUTTLE LOOP!!! Serious... ugh ~_~ I <3 you though :D

9: NaPPy - I don't think you let MJG down, you played well. Joker and I couldn't freaking kill you last game, and that really won it for you because MJG was able to take your last stock. Good job, very close games :)

13: Nicole - DEM PHEROMONES, lol

13: FAE - Lucas is broken. You should start eating real food and not cinnamon rolls 24/7 or else you might die before you turn 9 years old. lol

17: Moe - I've still like never even talked to you. Sorry about that :(

17: kalel - I had fun in teams friendlies with you! Good wolf :)

17: MetalMusicMan - lol Green Greens!

17: Holmes - Your thoughts on Street Fighter are the most ******** and misinformed things I have ever heard, lol. I still <3 you though.

17: DLA - Ganon2gud - I also liked how you were explaining how the banana kill-setup worked to the crowd DURING your match against Nappy, lmfao

17: hades - FAE vs HADES, 9 year-old money match! Loser has to do the winners homework for 2 weeks! LETS GO! lmfao, the fact that you two played each other twice during bracket is just ridiculous.

25: Kirk - Your hat is awesome!

25: Mega - Had fun in our warm-up matches :) I bet if you grow that wicked mustache back, you'll start playing AMAZINGLY. Think about it-- you played really well at HD2 and you HAD THAT MUSTACHE!!!!

25: Trevor - Good games in bracket, was nice talking to you and playing you :)

25: Joker - We continue to lose JUST BARELY. Our synergy was really on-point this tournament, we just couldn't clutch it out in the end with our two losses. We got the next event ;)

33: Tmacc - Penguin-power goooooooooooo! I <3 you bro-macc, you and David did really well together :)

33: Red Ryu - Thanks for showing me and Tmacc the up-smash buffering :)

33: 4rce - GG's as usual, our set was sooooo close >_< next time, we'll see who humps / swallows each other more... ... ... ... man that just did NOT come out right.

33: NGamer3k - DEM SAKURA LINKS! Had a blast playing SSF4, I wish more Smashers would give it a try :)

33: Wang - Didn't get to talk to you this tournament, sorry about that :(

33: Calebyte - Good games in Bracket, be careful with that up-b out of CG, F-smash is brutal :( Your pictures are awesome, though!

33: Mushroomring - Good games, Sonic is sooooooooo fast and annoying, haha :D Hopefully I see you at Joker's or something sometime :)

33: BPow - BEEEPOOOWWWW!! I didn't get to play you at all this tournament, poopy :(

33: Legan - WAAAAAY too much funny **** happened w/ you at this tournament, lmfao. The little whiskey bottle was cracking me up, lmfao. Good **** getting 2nd, that's seriously awesome. YOUR ZSS STILL SUCKS THOUGH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :p

65: Yink - Great tournament! It was run really smoothly and the only reason it didn't finish on time was because of the venue people being noobs. Great job, it was a blast, and thank you!!!

65: Jlo - I love talking to you about matches, you're so spaced / apathetic but somehow you are actually into what you are saying at the same time, haha. Keep reppin' dat Peach-***!

65: JBM - I wanted to chat with you more but I just didn't run into you enough. Thanks for coming and entering Brawl-- I really should have entered Melee and gotten stomped, it would have been fun :) Maybe next time?

97: Trent - You aren't going to quit, don't be silly. You're too slow to run away from the Smash community.

Special shoutout to Vader7, I will try really hard not to forget who you are and then instantly remember you the next time that I see you, hahaha :D

Great tournament everyone, sorry if I missed anyone!!!

napZzz

Smash Hero
No I don't I could get it in a bit though are you going mess around the 5th gen server or what?
I dont actually have it yet, but I've been meaning to getting around to it. I've wanted to tamper with 5th gen, all i've done for awhile is just watch some vids and kinda keep up with whats been happenin

gantrain05

Smash Master
holy crap, arty, u were the falco that was at that chicago tourney forever ago??! i think we tied for like 3rd cuz of the stupid single elim rule??? lol that tourney was so legit.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Shout-outs time!

Kain - I love you Daddy. ;) ;) ;) :3

Hylian - Nice seeing you again, and good job.

MJG - I was very happy that I took you to your last stock on the 1st game in singles, but sad on the 2nd round. I need to learn the MU though, so if you don't mind... please $MM me next time xD. Gg's in doubles too, very close!

Future - I didn't talk to you, but I'm glad you did well.

Mr. Doom - I will always call you Mr. Doom from now on :p. Good seeing you, and tyvm for the friendlies! Sorry if I asked too many times, I just REALLY wanted to play your Ike.

yoshq - Good **** man! That $MM was intense, tyvm for the MU experience. Let's $MM and friendly more, ok? :)

Zeton - Our matches were great, and thanks for the compliments afterward. Your Fox is insane, definitely the best I've played. I'll practice harder and (maybe) take out snake the next time we meet!

NaPPy - I love you Nappy <3. Gj getting 9th, even if you think that's not great (it is lol).

Akashi - yay me:D

TripleRRR - nice seeing you again!

Sago - you're soooo sexy ;)

FAE - our matches were CLOSE. I will admit that I got lucky on the final round when you messed up your recovery, so I'll definitely have to step it up the next time we play. Let's wifi sometime!

Moe - Just like TripleR, it was nice seeing you again. Hit me up anytime you need some warming up for Snake.

Hades Blade - I LOVE YOU HADES:D. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw0htvRP2Rg should be your theme song LOL

Scythe - close matches :)

Kirk - I'm like 1/10 against you now... lol

Joker - we should $MM in Snake dittos. I would have earlier if I knew what you looked like... XD

Red Ryu - you did really well, and I was impressed.

4rce - You gave me a bad first impression, but considering what you're going through... I understand. I hope the next time I see you, your problems will be resolved.

Oro - <3 <3 <3

Legan - Have more faith in your Link!! Dude you're such a cool guy, I'm glad we got to meet up as well :D. Thanks for the friendlies, I swear your dair has a magnet and Marth's tiara is made of metal LOL. Let's meet up in the future, and also wifi sometime too, ok? <3

Meneil - I love you hun ^_^

Biff Chestache - Idk who you are but omg your name is awesome

Yink - Ty again for hosting this amazing tourney!

Kuares

Pizza
Outs of Shout:

Indiana Guys~Nice meeting you and thanks for staying at my house

Composer-Send me your address sometime so I can send your partner back your way.
Asdioh-It's weird that the characters you used in Melee were the same characters I used. Then half-way so in Brawl too.
Hadesblade-Awesome yosh! Quit with all those Uair's, they hurt.​

Hylian and Co.(St. Louis?)~
Hylian-I'm glad I got to see the real Hylian in person! Though, IC's are boring.
Radium-Cookies were great! Thank you!​

Nebraska Peeps~
Tyser-Nice seeing you again. Didn't get to play you in Melee but you're still good at Brawl even without practice.
Uli-Didn't get to talk to you much. Makes me kind of sad.
Thugz-Thanks for helping me find a bit about one of Fox's worst match-ups and also how to actually play Pikachu...
though I'll always use Fox in tournaments <3
Gamegenie-Never expected you to be a cool person. You have to face Zephyros when you're in the same room because I really don't know who's got the better Falco. I don't like raisin bread btw.
JBM-Did you get long hair?​

Other people~

Zeton-You're legit. Thanks for the Fox tips and I'm going to try and make it to No Koast.
(Peach main from Desmoines)-I think I figured out how I'm supposed to fight Peach now.
Twink-We really should get together sometime and practice a bit. You're pretty good for being out in Grinnell(I think...)
Other Iowa people-GG, I hope you guys stop lurking and post every once in a while.​

I might add more if I remember later today.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
thats me, names JLO lol, and np man, i like teaching people how to **** my mid tier garbage char.
If only I knew this before I had to play Nicole D:!

garbage? have you SEEN that speed and nonsensical priority?! O_O

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh how the heck did i forget my shoutout to yoshq, freakin fun MM man, i love playing your luigi, we need to play more tho, i want to learn that MU lol.

Cook

Smash Master
Shoutouts:

Blank: Good **** on looking really badass with your badass hair. I wish I had gotten to see you look badass irl.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey. I'm pretty sure someone snapped a picture of Kirk and me. Guess I'll keep waiting.

Arty, come to Ultimate NO KOAST 3; I'm pretty sure we'll play there.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
2: Hylian- Probly the best I've ever played the IC's MU ever. I was so happy you were dropping grabs the last stock last game. Really intense set. I'll just expect to play you at any MW tourny you and I are at you don't really seem to lose except to TL lol. Til next time. Maybe teamsies at a future event? I like GnW as a partner (See Arty) and we never even fill his bucket haha
2: MJG (Rei) Your an IC killer lol you got that MU down so good. I think that was you who telling me to keep my nikes on? Lol it worked thanks for the encouragement during my set vs Hylian. Always cool to see you again
4: Future You've been placing at the top alot lately. Keep it up. Your the most consistent IC's when it comes to not dropping grabs. Nice seeing you again
5: Mr. Doom (Snivy) - Ike too good. Fun dubs set and I wanted you to beat Hylian so bad. You let me down :(. Lol cool seeing you again
5: Fino - Lady Nana da bess -_- ****ing tearbear lol. I'll be back next season. Nice job top 5 and cool seeing you again
7: yoshq - Stop reacting so good to people tripping lol. Good job beating Arty Luigi so scary
7: Zeton - Fun dubs set I got wrecked so hard by you 1st stock 1st match. Too bad we didn't get to MM. Fox vs Wolf too good. Cool seeing you again
9: Arty - Wolf + Falco too good
9: Clel - Grounded MK is so hard. Intense set GGs
9: NaPPy - I think the overhyping in the threads is making you perform worse than your capable of. Step it up. Also why you keep callin me gay? Why u mad tho?
9: Akashi - Thanks for rooting for me during my matches and giving me advice here and there. Helped alot and good job on 9th you'll keep doing better <333
13: Nicole- Fun dubs set you guys kept wrecking my stocks so fast. No friendlies this time :(. Nice seeing you again
13: TripleR- ICs so gay lol and you always have to play one. Nice seeing you again
13: Sago- Your IL now stfu <3. I didn't know you went samus today? Fun car ride Kanye West da bess hater
13: FAE- Lucas so gay. You also fair spiked me </3. Really good dubs team
17: Moe- Gotta beat them ICs wherever we go son. Cool seeing you again lol
17: MetalMusicMan- You were the most scary match this tournament lol. Green Greens </3. Next time I might just go bird vs bird against you lol. Cool talking with you
17: Holmes- Wolf dittos too good. Idk why you went Falco first game on me though </3. Stop sandbagging during tourny and palce high with me damn it
17: DLA- DO you still have that picture sago drew of u? Frame that **** son. And stop holding up tournaments with your ****ty characters ganoncide BS lololololol
17: hades- Yoshi is so gay. You were wrecking me so bad in dubs first game
17: Scythe- Your yelling is the best. Made me jump back on a platform everytime lol.
25: Kirk- Thanks for rooting for me and Arty during our dubs matches. Your too good start playing alot again lol
25: Asdioh- Nice too see you again no Fox vs Wolf this time @_@
25: Mega- Wolf too good yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
25: Zwarm- Don't go Delfino on Wolf @_@. Green Greens it up next time son look what happened to me
25: Breezy- Ganon dittos on projector? Lol wut. Nice seeing you again
25: Joker- Didn't play this time lol. Nice seeing you again and good job helping run the tournament.
33: Tmacc- Always fun talking to you. MO has good state pride. I could hear everything you guys were saying whenever I played anyone from there lololol.
33: Red Ryu- Nice seeing you again didn't talk or play
33: 4rce- You have to root for Wolf its Wolf ;) lol. Thanks it helped alot during that set
33: Oro?!- Damn son why you gotta celebrate to fast against MJG n Nappy. You should of won. Next time get first in melee son <3
33: Genie- Fun talking to you
33: Legan- God Kai Kain does sound kinda catchy lol. Your so chill it's always cool chillin and talking about **** with you. Your ZSS is so beast in dubs. Good ****
49: Norm- Anubis so gay too bad you had to fight a team you had to chase. Appreciate the ride alot thanks for everything.
49: Meneil- Always enjoyable seeing you around and talking with you during tournament <3.
49: Steven- Fun set
49: Rauleen- Nice to see you again. Stop sitting next to Hylian during tourny sets it's scary you make him play better @_@
49: Umashi- Nice seeing you and talkin with you during the tournament
65: Yink- You ran the tournament well. Other than it closing early you did good for your first time good job. Nice seeing you again
65: Composer- Lol wut you were here?
97: Trent- Don't quit you too cool mayne. Nice seeing you again

MJG

Smash Hero
1 Kain :wolf: ($240) Good job on taking first in doubles and singles. Made bank at this tournament. To answer your question, yes I told you to "keep your nikes on." Sorry hylian. I just don't like ICs lol. Good job and GGs. Good seeing you.
2:Hylian :popo: ($145 split with Rei) Good job making it this far again. Stop dropping CGs lol
4 Future :popo: ($55) Told you that you would place high. Good Job. TL vs ICs is unwinnable though.
5: Mr. Doom (Snivy) :ike: ($14) Nice job at this tournament. Out placing all these ikes at this (dead @ the number of ikes at this tournament). Best ike ever.
5: Fino :olimar: ($14) GGs. Nice placing. Hope you can continue to keep taking charge and showing everyone how gay Olimar can be (possibly gayer than TL). Fun games.

Flowchart.

7: yoshq :luigi2: Good games. Lol @ the second "Failed" Up B on Frigate because of the platform
7: Zeton :fox: Good stuff. Play Gayer.
9: Arty :falco: Good games in doubles. Nice placing
9: Clel :metaknight: You didn't get to show me that MK is 70:30 vs TL :(
9: NaPPy :snake: Fun games in doubles. Don't get down on yourself. Nice placing.
9: Akashi :marth: Fun games. Lol @ the halberd Match. GGs in doubles as well.
13: Nicole Nice placing at this tourney. Fun games in doubles.
13: TripleR: Thanks for letting me play your kirby. Patient is important in that MU >_>
13: Sago: Nice to meet you man. Good stuff at this tourney.
13: FAE: Best lucas yet? Pink Fresh aint got **** on this lucas (inb4namesearch).
17: Sooyoung: Fun games. Kid doesn't even play this game and he places well lol
17: Moe: Good stuff. Way to rep MN.
17: MetalMusicMan: Thanks for selling your taco to a hungry black man. It was very cruical to my performance lmao. Fun games in doubles
17: Holmes: Thanks for giving me some advice. I usually don't ask people for advice for all so that was different for me.
17: DLA: Man..if you didn't try to get fancy on Nappy, game 3 was yours. Good stuff regardless. Best ganon
17: hades: I never got to play/see you but I just remember playing some annoying matches on wifi LOL. Good stuff.
17: Scythe: GGs in doubles
25: Kirk: Same as above. Lol @ game 3
25: Asdioh: Why no TL :(
25: Joker: Green Greens doesn't like you anymore lol
33: Tmacc: GGs in doubles
33: 4rce: That night at Bpx's house...oh god ahaha. One of the most fun tournaments to chill with you. L. afk
33: NGamer3k: Good stuff. Way to rep that yoshi
33: Oro?! Fun games in doubles. Lol @ game 3 as well
33: Genie: Thanks for coming out
33: Legan: Good **** in doubles man. Makin that money. I will for sure team with you in the future ( I think you found yourself a static partner though ;) )
33: Liu Kang: Is this Likang? I think I remember playing you on wifi. Oh well. Good stuff regardless
49: Thug: Good job reppin NE!
49: Norm: Come to UMNKv3
49: Meneil: Fun games in doubles
49: Rauleen: Best smash cheerleader for another smasher (I swear, ya'll cheat somehow.)
65: Yink: Great tournament. Best tournament of the circuit so far. Good job. Great job for your first time actually. Looking forward to June 18th (spoilers ;) )
97: Trent :( Don't quit please. I enjoy your company man. :(

KS: <3
MO: <3
IL: <3
NE: <3
IA: <3
WI: <3
MN: <3

We out.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dear Smash Community: Please, just stop the abuse. I heard so many stupid Wily Castle 2-1 remix's this weekend on various wii's. You aren't cool because you have one mega man remix song on your wii from the same stage everyone else has. It's not like Mega Man 2s wily castle only has 1 song, the other theme is amazing!

Just trying to broaden your horizons.

I hope you realize that Illinois is the strongest Melee state in the Midwest.
Rofl you serious? I am a nobody. I am an unranked scrub from IL who has barely been playing Melee for a year, and almost beat your top. If this makes IL Melee look bad, then I don't even know what to say about NE Melee...:awesome:

Edit: Thank you Tyser for continuing to be a legit dude and keeping up the real talk.
lmao the melee players in chicago aren't going to travel out of state for a melee side tournament. Oro got 3rd place here, and he isn't even on our state's PRs lol.

Chicago's scary good at melee.
Trolling level up +9. I do listen to your guys when you say "Illinois Smash are so good, they **** our faces", Tyser.

and fae is the best ****ing lucas in the world
Legit statement.

Rob, my dad wasn't there to beat you at Megaman.
I would have probably thrown the first one and then bet him his car, I could use another one.

Missouri is the fun state.
This. But Nebraska's tournament would be more fun.

hell yeah wolf!!!! Represent!
-kalel
:wolf:

25: Mega - Had fun in our warm-up matches :) I bet if you grow that wicked mustache back, you'll start playing AMAZINGLY. Think about it-- you played really well at HD2 and you HAD THAT MUSTACHE!!!!
I am better at the game now, but I played smarter at HD2, that's for sure. Maybe my brain got shocked.

Kain :wolf: -The Alpha Wolf, most dominate of the pack.

Hylian -Sorry for booing you and calling you a stupid vag while you were scrapping it up with the Alpha-Wolf. When you told Tyser you could do the name change thing, think you could figure something out with mine?

yoshq-Thank you for kicking my *** in friendlies, you've gotten better.

Arty-I want a rematch in melee. Good **** in teams, those matches were exciting.

Clel-I haven't been legit 3-stocked in a long time, THANK YOU for making me better at the game and playing several matches with me after I lost. I was able to almost win those last 2. Your MK is really good at skull***ing Wolf, I bet it's from the practice with Holmes.

NaPPy-Get trolled.

Nicole-Tilt's head to side and looks puzzled"Where'd you get that cookie?"

Sooyoung-Your music sucks but I want to make love to you and your group of young asian women. I'll take half of them if I have to settle. Your D3 is stupid. You should move to Nebraska and hang out with Mai Hand.

Moe-You aren't too bad at Melee.

kalel-:wolf: I really, really wish we didn't play friendlies before hand because that made a major difference in you beating me, I 2 stocked you the first 3 times we played :/ But in the long run it's going to be a better thing that we played so many games, some of them the closest I've ever had. Good work and way to get better during a tournament and keep reppin that Wolf and being King of your underground Iowa Smash Community. You need to quit spaming downsmash everytime your opponent gets to 100%, especially in Wolf dittos because I can tipper you as your slide back against my shield. Other than that, you might be the most technically sound wolf I've ever played against and you read my techs and non-techs perfectly, maybe develop a reverse-blaster game. You guys should come to Jokers or Nebraskas tournaments. I'm probably gonna PM you after I'm done with this.

MetalMusicMan-I bleed to Morriset.

DLA-Wow, you made Trent rage-quit. He gave me crap about losing to Twilight Prince so it made me smile, minus the quitting part.

Joker-Thanks for housing. Text me anytime you have questions on Mega Man.

4rce-I'm sorry to hear about your brother and I think that would have a negative impact on many people. That isn't Johning that's real life stuff, good luck to you and your family. The girlfriend stuff, is a bunch of crap in a john that needs to get flushed, however.

NGamer3k-That match against Norm was THE best I've ever seen you play, way to bring that back. GS in the next match.

Oro?!-You weren't on JBM's or Tyser's level when they were trying, so I don't know what this "Almost" you are talking about somewhere on here. I know ILL beastly, and I'll admit I didn't know if you were any good or not, but it's fun to root for the juggernaut when he's your buddy. The Bears are still a bunch of ref bribers.

Wang-I can't believe your last name is really pronounced "Nice Wanger". I bet when ladies hit on you they say "Hey, Nice Wanger".

Mushroomring-"Iowa city is Hell, it sucks!"

Bnana-You made it so I got to introduce myself to every single girl at this tournament, nice work. You are a legit player and I had fun talking with you and kalel. You guys should come to Jokers or Nebraskas tournaments.

BPow-Driving around is fun. Did you have Atomsk in the first round? If so, way to beat him. He's #9 in the world, that's a victory I'd be proud of.

Genie-When you were walking around your house you flashed a smile that made you look like black JAWS from the James Bond series. Good ****, you just need to practice/shower more. :p

Legan-Your Link is sick, and your Zamus in teams was straight fire. You just gotta work on that Down-air off the ledge trick.

Liu Kang-"Someone told me to walk around and ask all the scrubs if they wanted to Money Match...you wanna?"

Thugz-You are super creepy at times and rubbing peoples arms isn't really socially acceptable. Also, people aren't going to pay for your stuff when you are traveling, especially in regards to JBM and gas money. But if I could get some sort of free money grant, I would adopt you.

Dustin-Thanks for the outside party.

Rauleen-Thankkkkkkkkkkkkk You for the Kirby experience. It sucks we both lost to the same people in bracket.

Yink-Good Tournament, sorry I touched your computer. :p

Jlo-I want a CTR rematch. I don't like VS mode, just 2 people is boring IMO, so we need to make sure we have a working PS1 multi-tap next time. Also get ***** in melee :-0

JBM-Thanks for letting me drive your car and for getting me better at smash.

Teh Future

Smash Master
rob i dont even think we talked at this D:

next time friendlies!!

also olimar is at least 12094324y12835432 times gayer than tlink and ics put together

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We said hi, but that was about it. I'm always down to **** your MK with my bowser (get suicide Klawed and rage quit, again).

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Future on that hardcore mental block again. When are you gonna finally realize that Meat Knight and Snake are 91283512089571322130895 times gayer?

Teh Future

Smash Master
lol. Honestly though when I say things like wolf is broken Im just kidding.

Im never kidding about olimar.

**** that character

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
FFFFFFF

FAE w/ the rough bracket (MU wise, not player wise)

Gj beating Joker + Hades.

Also, MJG I don't namesearch you fgt <333

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

Blank: Good **** on looking really badass with your badass hair. I wish I had gotten to see you look badass irl.
Looool. Come next time then, I missed you here. Less than three's etc.

Shoutouts to Liu-Kang, for being such a boss at this tourney.

overtheunder

Smash Cadet
great tourny, lots of fun.

sorry I didn't really interact much, hadn't slept in a long time and was kind of a zombie most of the day. I wish I would've talked with more people than IA/NE.

hopefully I'll get better at some point;)

@rob yea i like it

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901