• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Character movesets: share, rate, and comment!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
This is my first one ever, am i forgetting anything? please critique anything that is needed.
I think you got everything you need. Maybe if you want you could add some fun things like Zero's taunt and his Smash move. I love the Megaman series but I never really made it into the Megaman X series. I'm curious to see what Zero's ultimate might be.

Ryaneatworld

Smash Apprentice
Zero's taunt would be something hardcore. It doesnt matter as long as it gets the "im better than you in every way" kind of message across.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
lol, that would describe zero just about right.

EDIT: i apologize to virtualgamecafe for not giving him credit for his Krystal moveset.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Tom Nook

(I'm only listing his specials for now due to the Wii Internet Browser's limitations.)

B: Laugh Riot
-Nook tilts his head back and lets out a roar of laughter, complete with "Ha Ha" symbols. The symbols deal light, flinching damage, then fall to the ground. Works best in the air, when the symbols fall all the way to the ground.

→B: Fire Sale
-Nook chucks a piece of furniture (in leaf form) forwards. While airborne, it poofs into a random piece of furniture, dealing damage according to size/weight. Ideally, I'd have every piece of furniture in the GCN game available.

↑B: Shipping Charges
-Nook charges skywards, delivery held overhead. If the present contacts an opponent: boom! If not, Nook follows an arc similar to Mario's recovery move.

↓B: Card Shark
-While Nook ponders his business records, any attack made to his frontside is countered in a flurry of tax forms and old receipts.

agent_918

Smash Cadet
I have one for Sonic:

A – Sonic Kick [A fast kick]
B – Spin Dash (Charge) [His spin dash from the original Genesis games]
B + Right/Left – Blue Blur [Quickly zips past enemies, similar to Falco’s B attack]
B + Down – Blue Tornado [A tornado spins around from where Sonic is and up/down, hurting enemies who walk into it]
B + Up – Homing Attack [Throws himself in ball form towards an enemy]
Smash Left/Right – Sonic Flurry [Unleashes a barrage of melee moves at enemies]
Smash Up – Rocket Jump [Jumps in the air in his original circle form and hits enemies, though he has no control]
Smash Down – Ring of Fire [Spin Kicks and creates a ring of fire that slowly fades away]

Super Smash: Super Transformation - Sonic turns into Super Sonic and attacks all enemies on screen multiple times; then he turns back to normal.

I'm proud of this one.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Super Smash's shouldn't be instant hits, even if it is Super Sonic.

Also, how does his ↑B work as a recovery?

milosz

Smash Rookie
<b>NHL Hockey Player</b>

the guy has even worse friction than luigi

walk: guy walks on skates

dash: guy skates fast

shield roll: guy side skates

air dodge: not too original, same as most

A: Jab - up to 3 combo, punch, punch, kick

forward A: Stab - ram stick into other guy with the pointy end

up A: High Sticking - raise stick up high quickly, good damage, bad recovery

down A: Tripping: - swipe stick across the floor, sends other player back, knocks over at high %

dash A: Crosscheck - run into guy with broad side of stick

smash forward A: Slapshot

smash up A: Victory - stab into the air with pointy end as if with a sword

smash down A: Sledge - execute sledge hammer motion

air neutral A: Windmill - splitz in the air where the skates do the damage

air forward A: Air Sledge - execute sledge hammer motion

air up A: Stick Uppercut - swing the stick from the feet up in a semi-circle

air down A: Skate Slice - cannonball, then kick down with both skates for massive spike damage, slow move, bad recovery

air back A: Reverse Stab - ram the pointy end of the stick backwards

B: Puck You - chargeable slapshot with a different animation than forward smash A, results in slapshotting a puck forward with direction determined at the moment of the swing. the longer you charge, the faster the puck and the greater the damage. flaming puck at full charge for massive damage

forward B: Chainsaw Massacre - puts on a goalie mask, hockey stick transforms into chainsaw and guy goes rampant until player lets go of B, for a maximum of 3 seconds, recovery worsens with time spent going crazy

up B: Helicopter - swings stick above head to fly. repetition of B results in slightly longer uplift, therefore greater height. less lift if done on ground, but more damage

down B: Puck Bomb - puts down a puck bomb that explodes after one second if laid on ground, upon impact if laid in air. decent damage

grab A: Hockey Fight - throws stick down, gets into a one-sided fist fight

grab forward: Golf - performs a golf club motion to propel opponent forward

grab up: Uppercut - uppercuts opponent to send flying upwards

grab down: Chainsaw Warfare - throws down opponent, puts on goalie mask and goes rampant for about a second, lots of damage, no flight

grab back: Judo - opponent grabs onto stick, hockey guy throws the opponent over his head with the stick and smashes him into the ground, sending him flying backwards

agent_918

Smash Cadet
Here's one for Paper Mario (AGain, also not complete. I have trouble finishing things :p):

A – Paper Punch [A simple punch]
B – “Disappear” [Paper Mario turns to his side, making it look like he disappeared]
B + Left/Right –
B + Up – Paper Airplane [Paper Mario folds himself into a paper airplane and the controller temporarily can fly him; if you touch enemies in this form they will get hurt]
B + Down – Tear [Paper Mario tears into ten pieces that are very small and all do the same thing; this effect lasts 30 seconds]
B + Left/Right – Scraps [Paper Mario throws a piece of a paper that, if it lands on an enemy, will hurt them for a temporary time; if it doesn’t land on an enemy, it explodes]
Smash Left/Right - Paper Cut [Paper Mario throws himself at opponent, hurting himself in the process]
Super SMash: Paper Shredder [Paper Mario flies throughout the screen, attacking anyone in his way]

milosz

Smash Rookie
"NHL Hockey Player"...?

I'm not even gonna say it...
lol nintendo's worked with EA. this thread doesn't seem too official so i just killed some time making that

i take it the "html" is done with square brackets around here :ohwell:

Stryks

Smash Hero
Weavel moveset:

B: Battlehammer - would shoot as fast as falcos B, weavel will shoot a powerful explosive shots forward in an arc, if the shot hits an oponent, they will receive high damaga and mid-knockback, if the attack misses, it will make a big "splash" on the ground, damaging nearby oponents...

<> Blade-slash: will propel himself forward and slash with his blade on his arm any oponent near, doing high damage and knockback, toug h the dash is a tad slow and thus can be didged easier than other dash moves...

Upb Slash jump: Weavel will jump kinda like marths upb, slashing anyone near and gives one powerful mid-high knockback hit...

downB: Half turret:
Yeah thats rite half turret, weavel will seperate himself leaving the turret in the place where he executed the move, then weavel will move a tad faster, but will be more lighter than usual, he'll have the same moves (except A moves where he needs his legs) and by pressing downB again, the turret will dissapear and reappear and thus makin weavels body whole again, will had a little lag when seperating and uniting (pretty much as the same lag between sheik/zelda tranformation)

Super: Blade stryker: (:p put the y so it has to do with my name XD)
Weavel will do rapid slashes in every direction possible, each slash wil lsend like a slash wave (imagine the thing kirby sends when he does the UPB then fallin to the stage, only way faster, in all directions and more powerful), the barrage will last a few seconds, but will create chaos and destruction, just how we all like it!!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If that moveset happened, I can see Weavel getting to high tier with Half turret.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Ganondorf moveset with sword

A attacks

A- Horizontal slash
AA- Vertical slash

Strong attacks

Side A- Front kick
Down A- Same as melee
Up A- Swipes sword upward

Smash attacks

Side A- Holds sword above his head as he charges the smash it starts crackling with electricity and when he stops charging it he slams it on the ground in front of him
Down A- Shoots electricity out of his fingertips at the ground on both sides of him
Up A- Punches upward with electric fist

Dash attack- Same as in melee when he had a weapon like beam sword

Air attacks

Neutral air- Spins in air with sword
Foward air- Foward sword slash
Back air- Same as melee
Up air- Same as melee
Down air- Same as melee

Grab attacks
A- Knee
Directional throws- Forces opponent in said direction with waves of darkness

B attacks

B- Lightning ball- Throws ball of lightning foward can be charged
Side B- Redead- Summons Redead to steal the foes life force from them
Down B- Lightning fist- Punches ground sending lightning everywhere can be used in the air (Props to NightmareOnAnyStreet for the idea)
Up B- Cape- Uses cape to catch an updraft sending him soaring upward

Super smash- Dark Barrage- Summons a huge ball of dark energy that splits into many smaller homing ones

Taunt- Swing sword above his head then sticks it into the ground

Victory poses- All the same from melee

Tell me if I forgot something or if you have a suggestion. BTW tell me if I went overboard with the lightning.

RedXIII304

Smash Rookie
Lady Lyndis from Fire Emblem 7
reference for those who need to know more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndis

YES another FE character.

FORMAT:
Comand - Description (notes)(damage)
[NOTE: she puts her sword away after each attack/combo]
[Her attacks with her main sword have no sweet spot, but the Sol Katti has a sweet spot similar to Roy's]

(Ground)
Neutral A - a quick slice with her sword (4% damage)
Forward A - Dash and Slash than a back flip (6%)
Down A - Bow quick-shot strait ahead (charges faster than Links/Y. Link and is drawn with the bow at a diagonal) (5%-8%)
Back A - a Back-Flip then a stab (as if you rolled behind them then attacked) (7%)
Up A- wide slice at the air (like Link) (9%)
Combo (A or Forward A, A, A . . .) - 3 slices in quick succession (4% or 6%, 2%, 9%)

(Air)
Nair - Twirl slice (the sword hits then the pony tail)(14% then 3%)
Fair - Air slash (13%)
Dair - Mirage down ward then a smaller ranged twirl slice (18%)
Uair - Upward swipe (12%)

(Special)
B - Critical hit bow attack (twirls arrow in air then pulls back like links bow)(2% for the arrow twirl, 7%-16%)
Forward B - Dance of the plains (3 mirages of lyn attack like Marth's Dance) (up to 7 hits 3%-20% each, first one does 6%)
Down B - Pull out Sol Katti, increase damage x1.5 until you are hit, does 10% damage to self
Up B - blur out then move a set distance (Pichu's up B with a different animation)

(Throws)
Z - normal 1 arm grab
Grab A - Punches
Grab Forward - tosses forward then slices for decent knock back (6%)
Grab Backward - tosses backward then back-flips to land on top of them (9%)
Grab Up - throws into the air and shoots an arrow at them (chance to air dodge)(12% w/arrow 4% w/o)
Grab Down - throws down then steps on them (10%)

(Other)
Taunt - Pulls out her sword, wipes it on her clothes and says "I wonder where the Tactician went. . ." or she pulls out her bow, restrings it and says "Who's next?"
Finishing Pose - Draws her blade kneels down leaning on it ('knight' stance if you will) and says "Sword of Spirits guide me"
Symbol - the crossed sword and ax symbol at the start screen in FE 7

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Ooccoo

B: Teleport Ooccoo teleports to a random spot on the stage, but not off it.
^B: Flap Ooccoo flaps her wings, giving her some lift.
VB: Teleport Ooccoo teleports.
Side B: Teleport Ooccoo teleports.

All A moves: Small Teleport Ooccoo teleports a small distance.

All Aerials: Air Teleport She teleports to another place in the air.

Taunt: Ooccoo greets you.

Suoer Smash: Teleport!! All characters besides Ooccoo repeatedly teleport for 30 secounds. Hopefully, someone will run off a cliff.

Now, at first glance, Ooccoo may look like a minor character that warps you around. And that's right! While playing as Ooccoo, one would want to play near then edge, in hope that the enemies will run off it.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Seems cool....... but I don't think anyone'll be stupid enough to fall off an edge when they can see you falling. I mean yeah, it just needs something to pull it down like a rope or something?!.?5%

10th-Karma

Smash Apprentice
Regarding how sonic should be, this is how I'd view it:

ON GROUND:
Neutral A: jab

Combo Neutral A: jab, kick, uppercut (sorta does half uppercut and sends opponent up instead of side)

Tilt A: one-handstand spin kick

Uptilt A: backflips

Downtilt A: lightning sweep with one foot(like falco's cept less powerful and more horizontal knockback)

Neutral B: HE THROWS RINGS...cept when they hit opponent, they lower them one percent, and gives sonic that one percent. (gotta be falco laser speed cuz otherwise too cheap) and no stun

Dash A: slides like mario but gets back up and keeps momentum

Smash B: light speed dash (like fox n falco's cept keeps running after attack)

Down B: spindash charge (we all know this one)

Up B: curl jump (curls up and jumps but does damage to anyone around like Samus but not as strong and covers more distance)

Smash Left/Right: fire tackle mentioned in first post

smash up: does vertical handstand and kicks straight up

smash down: mario/luigi like breakdance kick

Sidestep: spins around

IN AIR:

Nair: average old sex kick

Fair: spin kick w/ knockback like fox in 64

Bair: double-kick backwards w/ small fire stun animation when one or both hit.

Dair: tilts body w/ head towards ground and spike punches down.

neutral b: throws rings

smash b: lightspeed dash

up b: curl jump (goes straight up but can DI anytime)

down b: semi-instant spindash (can aim like mewtwo's up b; can knock an opponent and be sent diagonally away, but can use again.

air dodge: does spining flip

OTHERS:

Grab: hold them with one hand and knee them

up throw: punch up like Falcon
front throw: jump kick opponent horizontally
back throw: throw them over his head
down throw: fast track (throws down and runs really fast on top of them making army tank type treads)

Notes:
I don't think Sonic should be a fastfaller just cuz he's "fast" cuz he is more of a slower faller especailly in the older sonic games. He should probably be as fast as Mario goin down, but he should be pretty light and thus easy to kill at a lower percentage. His taunt should definitely be him with crossed arms tapping his shoes. His Super smash should be a little different. It should turn him into Super Sonic and give him ulitmate power and speed for like 10-15 seconds. Ability to fly wouldn't hurt as well.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Ok. Not bad, but let me take a crack at Sonic...

Character- Sonic the Hedgehog

-Stats-

Attack- 2
Speed- 5
Attack Speed- 5
Weight- 3
Jump- 4,3
Recovery- 4

-A moveset-

(Ground)
A- Left Jab
A,A- Left, Right Jab
A,A,A- Left Right Jab Flurry
fA- Kick
bA- Quill Extend
uA- Uppercut
dA- Low Dropkick

(Air)
Nair- Ball Spin
Fair- Front Kick
Bair- Back Kick
Uair- Backflip
Dair- Shoe Point Spin

(Smash)
Smash fA- One Kick, Two Kick Combo
Smash uA- Headbutt
Smash dA-

-B moveset-

B- "Ring Toss"- Throws a ring forward like a frisbee. Slightly more powerful than Falco's laser, with slight knockback. Only reaches about 5 yards, then slowly falls to the ground and disappears.

fB- "Sprint"- Sonic sprints in place, shooting forward causing slight damage and has as much knockback as a fan would, slowing down over a period of time. If Sonic does this to an aerial enemy, they will be turned around. Doubles as a recovery.

uB- "Taste of Chaos"- Sonic quickly transforms into Super Sonic, and flies upward slightly. Shoots about as far as Fox's uB but hits like Roy's (except without fire).

dB- (Ground)"Rolling Spin" / (Air)"Bounce"- On the ground it will perform Sonic's trademark crouched spin that can be charged and when released will send enemies flying. It's basically Jigglypuff's "Rollout". The interesting part of this move has two purposes! In the air, Sonic will turn into a ball and shoot downward, crushing grounded enemies underneath him and spiking airborne enemies downward at break-neck speeds. If Sonic makes contact with an enemy he will bounce upwards, giving him an opportunity to aerial combo. If he hits the ground, however, he will crash into the ground.

-Throws-

Grab A- Knee
fThrow- Sonic runs up their face, sending them forward slightly.
bThrow- Sonic hurdles over his victim, throwing them behind him.
uThrow- Sonic pops up his enemy onto his back and quills them.
dThrow- Sonic bounces on his enemy in ball form.

-Extras-

Smash Move- "Super Sonic"- Sonic transforms into Super Sonic for a short period of time. He moves faster, is stronger in all his moves, but loses traction due to hovering. Also, as a bonus, his uB changes. It gains a second longer warm-up and can be used in repetition, basically giving Super Sonic the ability to fly.

Taunt- Puts his right arm to his side, crosses his legs, wags his left pointer finger, and says "You'll never catch me!" (I'd love for Jaleel White to voice Sonic! lol).

Victory Pose 1- Sprints across the screen to the right, sprints back from the left to a screeching halt, snaps his fingers at the screen and sparks fly out.

Victory Pose 2- Spins a ring around his finger, tosses is upward off-screen, as it falls back down he snatches it and smiles to the screen.

Victory Pose 3- A lone television with a ring in the monitor. Sonic bounces on it to break it, the ring sound effect plays, Sonic lands and gives his taunt.

Victory Pose 4- (Teaser) (Shouldn't be added if Tails is a possible opponent)- Sonic and Tails play around on screen.

-Costume Set-

Kirby Hat- Blue quills, ears, and shoes

Costume 1- Classic blue Sonic, red and white shoes
Costume 2- Red quills, red and yellow shoes (Knuckles the Echidna Tribute)
Costume 3- Green quills, black and red shoes (Jet the Hawk Tribute)
Costume 4- Black quills, white and red shoes (Shadow the Hedgehog Tribute)
Costume 5- Silver quills, black and blue shoes (Silver the Hedgehog Tribute)

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I'm sorry, Zook...

I honestly couldn't stand that creepy thing in TP, and if it makes it to Brawl I will break my Wii...

I dunno... there is something about a deformed chicken with the face of a dead baby that just isn't appealing to me...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
White Air Knight

From: Hydro-Fighter Series(Game 1 and 3, and possibly others), WAK Series(Game 1, 2, and both Racing Games)
Owner: HydroCorps(My company)

Style: He has the idea of Link battle style, but much quicker like Marth. He has the worst defense, but makes up for it with high stats in most other areas. He is able to use a flying technique, but may only pull off one attack during this, and must start off from the ground. I listed his defense for important reasons.

Stats:
Speed: 5/5
Power: 5/5
Defense: 1/5
Weight: 4/5
Jump: 3/5
Usage: 3/5

A Techniques:

A - Slash Swipe(like a cat, or more closely related, Wolverine) - 3% Damage
AA - Backhand Slash Swipe(same idea, only takes a bit longer) - 4% Damage
AAA - White Knee(As in a rising knee, which is similar to Captain Falcon's Knee Smash, but isn't electric) - 6% Damage, can KO normally at 150%.
Dash A - White Tornado(think of Zangief's twirling spin, but not Mario's. He forms a Tornado upon himself that hits people in the air, same way that Sheik's does with her Dash A) - 10% Damage
Forward A - T-Kick(in the sense of Peach's High Kick, this move will only go straight forward, thus creating a sideways T. Hence the name. T stands for Tornado) - 5-15% Damage
Down A - Ground Slash(This Meteor Attack works the same way as Peach and Zelda's, but a bit stronger, and more damage) - 20%
Up A - Fire Sword(He uses his Dragon Lance to produce to Flame Swords. Only one of them is used for this simple attack. It's like Roy's Smash Up A in look, but not as strong. Damage is a different story.) - 15%
Smash Forward A - Fire Sword Triple(Almost like the Double Edge Dance, except it is always the same. His left hand holds his sword in front of himself, while his right hand holds his sword in a 75 Degree position. Then he lunges with the left sword, next brings in his right sword, then finishes off with a full Dragon Lance Strike. This is basically a forward Meteor Smash(at the end)) - 20-30% Damage
Smash Down A - Tremor(When released, everything around him becomes an earthquake, which is the same radius as Donkey Kong's Handslap. The effect is to always send them in the air, no matter what Damage. This cannot KO, however.) - 10-20%
Smash Up A: Explosion X(he does 5% Damage to himself per second held, up to 25%, and the enemy is hit like a bob-omb would hit 'em. This cannot KO unless it's charged, or they're at 70% Damage of higher.)

Air A Techniques:
Neutral A - Hook Kick(Though it looks pretty much the same way as the T-Kick, anyone who is hit goes straight down, it's a weak meteor attack, but can be deadly at high percent.) - 1-6% Damage
Front A - White Arrow(Think of the Falcon Kick on the ground, but it's in the air. He goes straight forward, creating an arrow of white energy. It actually looks like the Fire Bird, but obviously white.) - 8-12% Damage
Back A - Wing Slash(His Air Armor uses his wings to slash backwards. However, he loses serious air time because of his wings. The range is extreme, though.) - 10-15% Damage
Down A - Fissure Strike(Looks like Fissure from Pokemon, except he uses both claws to do this. If it hits the ground, it gives the same effect as Tremor, only twice the range) - 11-18% Damage

Throw Z Techniques:
Z - Radar Grab(He uses a radar-like range, in the style of the fan item, to grab the person. It doesn't have too much range, but he actually is using his radar to find them, and his psychic powers to hold them.) - 0% Damage
Z or A While Holding - Stab(He uses his Fire Sword, Dragon Lance, or Claw to stab you. It's random, but damage is the same.) - 4-6% Damage
Forward While Holding - Laser Storm(It's much like Mewtwo's Shadow Cannon, but looks like the lasers shot out from Fox or Falco's Blaster. The lasers only do 2% Damage to any opponent it touches, though.) - 5-8% Damage
Backwards While Holding - Dragon Whip(He stabs you with his Dragon Lance, then spins around 180 Degrees, throwing you backwards) - 13-17% Damage
Downwards While Holding - Weak Barrage(he places a bomb upon you, then sends himself upwards like Samus and her bombs, while you are set on fire and are down for about 2 seconds.) - 5-7% Damage
Upwards While Holding - Tornado Blaster(It's the exact same as Mewtwo's Psychic Whirlwind, except a Tornado appears and sends them upwards. Any item that they are holding automatically is ripped from their hands. Real Tornadoes have the power to do that.) - 19-29% Damage

Special B Moves:
Neutral B - Armgun Shot(This laser attack actual does send people back, much like Falco's, but is part rapid-fire. Not as fast as Fox, but not as slow as Falco.) - 2-16% Damage
Forward B - Hyper Uppercut Level 0-3(It starts weak, but grows stronger after every hit. This works like an uppercut in mid-air, and does not go down at all. Level 0 is a simple spinning uppercut. Level 1 is stronger and sends them flying more. Level 2 spins faster and goes higher. Level 3 has him spinning super fast, and it acts both as a knockaway move and combo move. Think of Luigi's and Mario's Down B moves combined.) - 30-34% Damage.(equivalent to level.)
Down B - Barrage(He quickly flies accross the ground setting off a ton of bombs. In the air, he does the same thing, but they do 1% more damage for every inch higher.) - 4-20% Damage
Up B - Deterioration Teleport(same idea as Mewtwo's, but goes farther. He takes no damage during this, but every move done to him is 1% Damage more equal to the number of Teleports he did. This is because his particles don't fully come together, thus making him a bit weaker. This doesn't affect any other stats, though.) - 3% Damage

Super Move: Hawk Force(he transforms into a Hawk, screeches, then creates a gust wind, sending opponents flying forward according to White Air Knight's direction. This cannot normally KO)

Taunt(s):

Up on D-Pad - Taunt(He crosses his arms and looks forward with a gleam in his eyes. Cannot do any damage, though.)
X on Winning Screen - Twirls his Dragon Lance on his Finger, then grabs it in a natural Staff position.
Y on Winning Screen - A tornado surrounds him while he looks like he's powering up, saiyan style. He is also slightly floating.
B on Winning Screen - He morphs into his Hawk form and lands, screeching.
Back and Forward on D-Pad/Secret Taunt - Ring of Power(a white ring blasts forward and backwards when this is activated. This does no damage, but makes him glow for 20 Seconds. All his damage, techniques, and stats are doubled. His Teleport penalty and lag time is neglected. This is a very deadly move, and can only be done 3 times per battle.)

Special OTHER Techniques:
X/Y and B while on Ground - Fly Technique(He lunges upwards in the air, doing a slight ammount of damage to an opponent, about 3%. He can launch his Barrage at any time, or move horizontaly at any given time. Only by pressing Jump and B or being hit hard enough will he land on the ground.)
X or Y while in Air - Jet Pulsion(Doing no damage, this move keeps him still in the air for 10 seconds at the most. He can do this twice per jump, also meaning 4 overall times because of his second jump.)
Down A and B - Dark Shield(This can send anything back like Counter, except DARK type techniques. This would work on things like Jigglypuff's Sing as Well. This stays on like Fox and Falco's Shield, and he can go in different directions. If he's directly facing the opponent, the attack does 50% More, as in half the attack plus the normal attack damage. Once it is hit, it ends. He must reactivate it every time, whether a projectile OR physical attack.) - 1% Damage normally, sends them slightly flying.

Costumes:
Normal - Natural White and Silver on his Air Armor.
Second - White Armor which appears to be crystal-like forms on him. This is also his blue costume. His B move now looks like a boomerang blade(same effect, etc.), and his Dragon Lance looks like an energy version. He does not use Fire Swords, but a flame energy blade in this costume.
Third - This one puts him in constant armored plates, purple in look. This is also his red costume. All of his moves are similar, except energy blades replace his lasers/sword style moves.
Fourth - A combination of his Second and Third costume, he appears a bit bigger, and is unable to use his Ring of Power secret taunt. His defense is higher as well. Same energy changes in his moves.
Fifth - This costume formats a green coating over his normal costume. No changes are made, otherwise. This is obviously his Green Costume.
Sixth - Energy Costume. This forms purple energy over him, and his moves are all energy type. His real body appears blueish, but can't be directly seen. This is much like Dark Link, but with energy armor. This is not his Blue Costume, but his ultimate costume. Represents his own brother, The Dark Champion.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
As if.

Heh. Ristar.

Attributes:
Power: 2.5
Speed: 3
Size: 2
Weight: 1.5
Jump: 3.5
Range: 5

Overview:
Ristar is unique in his elasticity; he has the ability to extend his hands far beyond his body to attack and, mainly, to grab. His grabbing potential is astronomical (get it, astronomical) as he can grab in any given direction on the ground and in midair. Unfortunately, he's small, a bit weak, and very light, and his speed doesn't make up for it too much, unlike a certain mini-rat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Button Attacks/Tilt+A Attacks
A: Ristar quickly extends one arm forward to punch. 2%
A (repeated): Ristar rapidly extends both arms forward for repeated, alternated punches. 2% a punch

U-Tilt: Ristar extends both arms upward, then brings them down on both sides, slapping opponents away. 6%
F-Tilt: Ristar kicks as if punting. 7%
D-Tilt: Ristar extends his arm and performs a sweeping chop. 7%

Smash Attacks
U-Smash: Ristar gets on his hands and knees and briefly becomes a shooting star, attacking airborne enemies with his points. 11% uncharged, 16% fully charged
F-Smash: Ristar extends both hands forward for a double punch. (Think Lanky Kong.) Kinda slow. 13% uncharged, 18% fully charged
D-Smash: Ristar crosses his arms, then extends each fist to both sides. 9% uncharged, 17% fully charged

Special B Attacks
B: Stariken. A star falls from above on Ristar's head. He catches it and throws it straight ahead like a shuriken, at needle speed. Can be repeated. Does .5% of damage to Ristar each time a star hits him. 6%
Forward-B: Decoy. Ristar quickly pulls out a gray statue of himself and holds it in front of him. If it is attacked, it disappears and Ristar gets a free punch in. He can walk and jump with the decoy if B is held for a limited time. A counterattack. 8%
Up-B: Shooting Star. In the air, when B is held, Ristar does multiple backfilps, starting out slow, but increasing in speed. When B is released, Ristar becomes a shooting star and takes flight, leaving a trail of stars behind him. At maximum, he flies for about 5 seconds, and can be controlled to fly in any direction at any point. Also, he bounces off floors and walls while in flight. Anyone in his path gets hit. On the ground, he can only fly straight up, and for only a second. High priority. 12%
Down-B: Star Stomp. Ristar quickly stamps one foot on the ground. A star flies out of the ground in a 45 degree angle. It and the stomp itself damages foes. 5% stomp, 8% star

Aerials
All aerials are aimed double punches that do 7% damage (except for the Nair, which is a Pikachu-style tumble that does 8% damage).

Dash Attack: Ristar performs a quick forward somersault that spikes opponents. 7%

Grabs and Throws (oh, goody)
Grab: Ristar can grab forward, diagonally up and down, and straight up and down on the ground and in the air. When grounded, Ristar latches onto the opponent. In the air, Ristar hangs from the opponent, dragging them down.
As an attack, Ristar launches into foes head-first, knocking them away and dealing 9% damage.
U-Throw: (on ground) Ristar jumps above the opponent, still holding on, and headbutts him/her into the ground. 5%. (in air) Ristar swings to the top of the foe and jumps off of him/her. A Meteor. 6%
F-Throw: (on ground) Ristar jumps over the foe completely, brings him/her over his head, and slams him/her into the ground. When near a ledge, the opponent is sent flying down. 8%. (in air) Ristar simply throws the opponent straight ahead. 5%
D-Throw: (on ground) Ristar launches into an enemy, but instead of a headbutt, he slides and kicks the opponent away. 7%. (in air) Ristar swings the opponent 360 degrees and launches him/her straight down. Meteor. 5%
B-Throw: (on ground) Ristar jumps over the opponent and lands with his back turned. He then quickly pulls the enemy into his points, knocking them away. 9%. (in air) Ristar simply throws the enemy backwards. 5%

Taunt: Turns to the screen, gives a thumbs-up, winks, and chuckles.

Super Smash: Supernova. Ristar grunts, yells, and begins to turn red. During this point, all Ristar can do is jump and grab. The poor, unfortunate soul that gets grabbed gets supernova'd. The explosion is big (duh), like half of Yoshi's Story big. The one caught in it will be KO'd unless they tech (which, because of the humongous knockback, is very hard). However, the attack does 50% damage to Ristar. The redness lasts for 15 seconds before he calms down. High damage, insanely high knockback.

Win Poses
#1: Ristar, as a shooting star, does two complete loops before landing and cheering.
#2: Ristar, on a horizontal pole, swings around and around before taking off.
#3: Ristar, in the above pic, nods, then looks into the sky.

Other Notes:
...Uh...yeah...right...oh.
Backward grabs in midair turn Ristar around. That's it.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Guess who loves Zook's sig! And is mildly disturbed by his moveset!

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Krystal.

*ahem* Anyone who's bought a new Starfox game since the Cube knows her. The newest member of the Starfox team, this vixen played the DiD role in her first game, but then stepped right up to the plate as a valuable member of the Starfox Team. In Smash Bros., she would add some valuable variety to the Starfox Team, by weielding her signature Staff, which was the main weapon for Fox in Adventures.

Enough convincing; on to the movelist!

Costumes: Her costumes would not just be recolors, but would be a choice between her Adventures outfit, Assault outfit, Cornerian Pilot outfit, and Star Wolf Team outfit. Her fighting stance is this. She holds her staff in both hands. Her right hand is near the head, and the back of her hand is facing down, and the left hand is near the tail, back facing up.

(on the ground)

A: bash (Krystal wacks the enemy with the head of the staff without changing her grip)
AA: Cross Bash (Krystal follows up the last move with a wack from the tail)
A,A, AAAAAA (etc): Spinning bash (Krystal moves into a continuous spinning whack, staff going vertical, end over end)
Tilt-> A: Swing (Krystal swings the staff, after slipping her grip a bit lower (same basic motion as Fox's tilt->A with a bludgeoning weapon)
Smash-> A: Charge bash (like the finishing move of one of the combos in Adventures, she builds up a bead of power in the head, then spins around and whacks the foe HARD!)
tilt down A: Sweep kick (Does a sweeping kick on the ground, staff follows the same motion)
Smash A: Split kick (Does a double split kick on the ground)
tilt up A: overhead sweep: (an arcing sweep of the staff overhead)
Smash up A: Launch: (a hard, jabbing arc of the staff from feet to head)

(in air)
nair: kick (a flying kick)
fair: doublekick (Krystal does a kick forward with both feet at once)
bair: backjab (a backwards jab with the staff's tail)
uair: flipkick (Krystal does a backflip, kicking on the upper arc)
Dair: Staff spinner (Krystal orients down, holds the staff out, and spinns like a helicopter, multiple hits)

(After Grabbing)
A; Knee (Krystal knees her foe in the stomach)
forward: Kick launch (Using the staff as support, puts all her weight into a crushing kick to the stomach)
backL Staff Launch (Wacks the enemy in the side, continues the motion 180 degrees, and lets go of the enemy)
Down: guilloutine whack (does a flip in the air, and brings the full length of the staff onto the foe's back)
up: doublekick launch (kinda suplexes the foe, ends up on back, doublekicks the foe in the stomach and launches them up)

(Specials)
B: Fire blaster (shoots fireballs that move fast, have very limited rapidfire, and have a bit of knockback (next step up in power from Falco's Blaster, and next step down in speed))
Smash B: Ice Blaster (An icy mist deals damage like Bowser's breath, can freeze, and angle can change with control stick (up to a 45 degree angle from Krystal's stomach))
Down B: Ground Quake (Krystal rises, charges Staff, then brings it down in a shockwave)
Up B: Staff Booster (Staff fires energy like a jet, propelling Krystal)

(Super Move)

Krazoa Flash: The Krazoa Spirits all inhabit Krystal's body. She rises up, suffused with a purple light. She opens her eyes, and holds the staff out. The glow flows into it, and it hovers on it's own. Krystal then grabs the staff, and brings it down like a Ground Quake. An enormous dome of purple energy flares out, dealing truly massive damage to all in it's range.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
the ristar is ok but i'm gonna make another i didnt mean to but i deleted the thing when clickin on fzero world but i have to re do it...

A: punch, just a normal punch but ristar reaches farther than other character punches

AA: another punch but using the palm of his hand

up+A: like ness's, using the palm of his hand hand he reaches up and pushes the enemy upward usualy making them do 1 flip and maybe float a little longer while they flip ( just a fast mid air flip

forward A: a chop attack like a strait line but does a slash attack effect like when sheik uses a dash attack bo be juggled upward into the air (same effect as sheik when she hits the the enemy still makes them fly up)

F-smash: ristar will push his hands across and push an opponent back but this would be like the F-smash of characterrs in the original smash bros.

D-smash: ristar starts spinning very fast like peach's D-smash and keeps an opponent trapped like mario tornado but goes up by 28% at the max if charged

U-smash: like peach's D-smash Ristar turns into a shooting star without moving yet another combo attack like mario's Down+B also, he spins and keeps the opponent stuck to him then the opponent flyies into the sky

B: shooting star, Ristar charges power then stops and blasts off but can be shot upward too so it acts as a recovery but when used in air once you use it in the air you cannot use it to fly upward again untill you land but he can still go down and left or right the effect of flying is about the same amount of time that pichu flies but when fully charged.

->+B: ristar pulls out an nnemy from the ground and spins then smacks into the enemy sending him flying but if a smash bros enemy (mario pickachu kirby link metaknight, whatever) ristar will not dig up an enemy but he will grab the smash bros foe and do the same thing he would normaly do-spin and smask them away also you can aim the direction he throws them in. iff he is in mid-air he will grab anything even a wall to do an alternate wall jump.

up+B: Ristar will grab a star handle and swing (move the controll stick) and let go of up+B and he will fly off but he will be shiny and leave sparks (that sorta look like cartoon diamonds) but he will bounce off walls and floors making this y a little,like yet another wall jump enemys will be givven fire damage from this when he is holding the star handle he will fall just a little like fox's up+B

down+B: Ristar pulls out an enemy and sets it down then the enemy will detonate when you press down+B again this enemy acts as a shield and ristar can hold it and ruu and jump (thanks for the great idea and i will give you credit eternal smasher
... anyways the enemy ca be thrown and does not put any weight on ristar...ristar can still mid-air jump and stuff but no up+B bt also the enemy can be thrown at a smash bros foe

wall jump: he spins against the wall and bounces off

Taunt: he says "play with me?" then a star fals on his head and he falls on the ground then leaps up

im too lazy to be spending time doing arials so...

Victory dance :

1 a star falls on ristar's head and he falls on the floor and wont get up

2 ristar flys then slams into the ground making an explosion then he flips up and smiles

3 ristar flips, then finaly lands after about 4 seconds

4 Ristar swings on a star switch then bounces on all corners of the screen tnen lands on the floor and smiles

5 ristar says "f*** you! virtualgamecafe for ni=ot giving me some d*** arials
(just kidding but i guess i have to make arials)

Fair: ristar spins (like pickachu) and gives fire damage but it is more like a combo
Bair: ristar spins and , once again,like pickachu he spins a bit but without all the pickachu lag
Dair: Flips then kicks with both his feet downward (like rock lee)
Uair: double backflip kick you know how this looks
Nair: ristar spins rapidly but this is somewhat like mewtwo's Nair also but if the oppponent is there for the final effect they get fire damage

THERE RISTAR, YOU HAPPY??? tell me if you like it...wait
Kirby hat: has ristar shoes and head

stats out of 10: speed 10 jump 6 power 5 defence 8 range 9 overall: 9

Lebonaire

Smash Rookie
I got a couple I made a while back.

Name: Mr. Driller (A.K.A. Susumu Hori)
Games: Mr. Driller, Mr. Driller 2, Mr. Driller Great, Mr. Driller: Wonderful Pacteria, Mr. Driller: Drill Land, Mr. Driller: Driller Spirits.

Speed: ***
Weight: ***
Power: ****
Jump: **

B: X Block: Creates X Block in the air above Susumu. Falls after 5 seconds any enemies that walk under it get squashed (50% Damage + Size-Down). If the enemy evades the block, it becomes an item that can be thrown around.
B>: Dristone: Uses a Random Dristone. Effects are:
Green: Randomly heals 1~5 %
Yellow: Creates a bubble shield that negates all damage for 5 seconds. Still gets fazed.
Red: Hits all enemies, Regardless of where they are, for 1~5%.
Blue: Teleports a random enemy just above the screen.
B^: Fireball Propulsion: Shoots a Fireball downwards, and Susumu goes upwards.
BV: Drill: Destroys the platform Susumu’s standing on. Doesn’t work on the main part of a stage. Platforms re-appear after 20 seconds. Can’t destroy more than 1.

A: Drills in front.
AA: Drills some more.
AAA: Drills more again.
A>: Baseball Bat swings his Drill.
A^: Baseball Bat swings his Drill above.
AV: Slams drill down, creating small shockwave
Smash A>: Headbutt
Smash A^: Drills above.
Smash AV: Drills and spins around, kicking anyone near.

Entrance: Comes up from a hole.
Taunt: Raises Drill and Revs.
Super Smash: Block Rain: Susumu Drills off-screen, then blocks rain and squish everybody. 100% Damage, Minimize.

Name: Electabuzz
Game: Pokemon R/B/Y

A: Punch, Punch
A^: Does a Handstand, and kicks with two feet.
A < and > : Elbows Enemy
A Down: Trips Enemy with Tail

Smash A: Cross Chop: Chargable Chop with two Arms.
Smash A Down: Mega Kick: A powerful Kick aimed Downwards.
Smash A Up: Thunder Punch: Electrically Charged Punch Upwards.

B: Screech: Blasts anything around Electabuzz flying. Small-ish Radius.
B^: Fire Punch/Ice Punch: Random which one. Punches upward so stong that Electabuzz gets taken along with the punch. If Fire Punch, opponent gets hurt slowly after punch is dealt, if Ice Punch, opponent is frozen for a short time.
B< and > : Swift: Homing Stars that are able to repeatedly shoot.
B Down: Counter: Adopts a stance for a couple of seconds, and if attacked when in that stance, whacks the enemy back.

Grab: Uses tail to grab, then sticks enemy in a headlock. If you press A, Electabuzz punches the Enemy.

Throw Side: Seisemic Toss: Grabs opponents legs and swings them around and around and eventually releases them, hopefully putting them out of bounds.
Throw Up: Thunderbolt: Grabs Head and throws them straight upwards, and then sends a Bolt of Electricity aimed at them, which makes them Char and slower.
Throw Down: Body Slam: Drops enemy, then Jumps on the enemy.

Super Smash: Thunder/Raindaince: Electabuzz dances for a couple of seconds, causing it to rain. He concentrates, glows yellow and Lightning erupts from him and electrocutes the raindrops, as well as many lightning bolts, all of which hit the opponents causing massive damage.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Psycho Red Move List

Origin: Psycho Red is the leader of the Psycho Rangers who appears in Power Rangers in Space as major villians and has a cameo along with his team in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy(though the cameo created a very large turn in storyline).

Personality: Well...as the name suggests, he's insane. He's more likely to go after a red costume opponent than any other color. He's crazy that way...

Statistics:
Speed: 4
Weight: 3
Power: 4
Jump: 4

Colors:
Red - Red Costume
Pink
Blue - Blue Costume
Yellow
Black - Green Costume
Silver

Now for the most list itself.

A: Psycho Claw(using his sword, he swings it sideways so fast, that 3 blades total appear, making it a claw itself.)
A Combo: Continous Claw, Vorpal Slit(he does the Psycho Claw again, but in the other direction, then Psycho Red turns his sword around in his hand does a throat slitting action. This isn't very powerful, but if it actually hits in the right spot, it has some knockback, but still not even that much)
Running A: Sword Ground(he slices forward with his sword, similar to a belly slide)
Forward A: Punch Swing(he simply swings his arm out, doing a punch, but...in a swinging motion)
Down A: Weak Turn-Around Kick(pretty much the same as Mario's Down A in the first game, and just as weak, as the name suggests)
Smash A: Psycho Sword Stab(it's like Ganondorf's Smash A with a Sword or Bat, but doesn't spike, yet has fairly high knockback, when fully charged, anyway)
Smash Down A: Uppercut(a chargeable uppercut, obviously. Nothing special about it)
Smash Up A: Flip Kick(I really need to explain this one?)
Air A: Quick Slash(it's fairly similar to Marth's slash, except it's straight forward and much less range)
Air Forward A: Forward Drill Kick(another Fox similarity, the first being the Flip Kick. Not much comboability or damage, but little knockback as well)
Air Downward A: Downthrust(does it with his Psycho Sword, may turn on fire in the same way as Young Link's, but much less knockback)
Air Upward A: Upthrust(may be on fire if hit just right, much less knockback on fire itself)
Air Backward A: 270 Degree Strike Kick(a meteor smash but only hits in that exact direction, and hard to hit as is. If it does hit right, then the meteor is extremely powerful)
B: Fireball(he simply shoots a forward fireball, it's decently fast with little knockback. Chargeable)
Forward B: Psycho Wave(he dissipates a wave of energy from his body as he moves forward. In the air, he simply floats for 10 seconds, can attack, but can't move)
Down B: Psycho Spin(similar to Mario's, but doesn't combo much, and he can move very fast like Luigi's Melee version)
Up B: Psycho Uppercut(a fire-like dragon punch that is fairly fast and decent knockback)
Z: Grab
Z + A: Face Punch
Z Forward: Kick Throw(very similar to Link's forward throw)
Z Upward: Point(he uses his sword to send them straight upward like Marth's Up Smash animation)
Z Backward: Reverse Kick Throw
Z Downward: Elbow Drop
Up D-Pad: Sword over shoulder, hand out, Mechanical laughter

Super Move: Psychostallis(he lands on the ground if in the air(being the exact floor below him) and flashes forward then backwards to his original starting spot, ripping with his sword the entire way. Those hit without shields are struck with flames, and those not has a good change of breaking their shields. It's attack power itself is the strength of a Warlock Punch, but not the knockback)

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Character: Isaac (Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age)

Characteristics:

Isaac is a fairly nimble swordsman, due to the fact that not all of his strength is physical strength, it also comes from psynergy. His weight is a little lighter than Marth's. In Golden Sun he is only outmatched in speed by wind adepts, when only character base element Djinn are used. His speed and power are evenly balanced. He keeps his sword out while he is standing but sheaths it while running and while using psynergy. His sword has no "sweet spot." Has a double jump, and falls slightly faster than the average falling speed. Isaac has the ability to walljump. Uses a standard SSB shield.

Movelist:

SPECIAL ATTACKS

Idle B - Odyssey Blade
Isaac waves his arm and shoots a small psynergetic sword as a projectile. Travels horizontally and disappears after about 2 seconds. The fire rate would be similar to Mario's fireball. [4%]

Tilt B - Djinni Strike
Isaac calls forth one of three earth Djinn to assist him. The three variances cycle similarly to Peach's tilt SMASH A in SSBM. All three have the same movement, but different effects. The attack movement is similar to the movement in Golden Sun, but about 1/3 of the jump.
  • Variant A - Flint: A powerful downward slash that cleaves the enemy. [14-16%]
  • Variant B - Sap: Downward slash that heals equal to the amount of damage given. [7-9%]
  • Variant C - Bane: Downward slash that poisons the enemy. Length of poisoning extends depending on your %, the higher % you have, the longer the poisoning will last. [Initial slash damage: 8-10%, poison 2%/s, poison time starts at 3 sec, every 25% goes up by 1 sec.]

Up B - Summon: Venus
The power of Venus engulfs Isaac and propels him skyward. Isaac raises his hand and immediately waves of earth psynergy spiral upward around Isaac and launch him. The path would be similar to that of Roy/Marth except the angle would be controllable after half of the technique's duration. Multiple hit technique with a stronger hit at the techniques finish. Max combo ability is 7. [Hit per psynergy wave 2-3%, final 5%]

Down B - Gaia
A beam of light shines in front of Isaac (facing screen or background) and causes the ground to break up and fly upward. Can be charged for greater effect. Can only be performed on the ground. The technique is like Clefairy's air jet move from SSBM. [7-22% per hit]

NORMAL ATTACKS

Idle A - Diaginal-up sword swipe (One-handed) [2%]
Idle AA - Diagonal-up sword swipe, horizontal sword swipe (One-handed) [2%+3%]
Idle AAA - Diagonal-up sword swipe, horizontal sword swipe, downward vertical sword swipe. (One-handed) [2%+3%+4%]
Dash A - Quick draws his sword from his sheath [9-10%]

STRONG ATTACKS

Tilt A - Two-handed sword thrust [9-12%]
Up A - Two-handed sword slice starting from the ground and ending a little past vertical [6-9%]
Down A - Crouching horizontal slice [6-8%]

SMASH ATTACKS

Tilt A - Double diagonal slash in an X [10-11% x2]
Up A - Crosses arms over, materializes two odyssey blades into hands, and does an upward 180 degree slash with both simultaneously. [18-21%]
Down A - Punches ground and causes earth around him to shake. [14-16%]

AERIAL ATTACKS

Idle A - Somersault slash [7-11%]
Forward A - Horizontal thrust [8-9%]
Backward A - Backward slash [7-9%]
Up A - Double upward slash [7% x2]
Down A - Waves hand downward and creates a small shockwave [13-14%]

GRABS

[Uses hands to grab]

Grab+A - Punch [2-3%]
Grab+Forward - Horizontally slashes opponent [8-9%]
Grab+Backward - Falls onto back and kicks opponent backward [4-6%]
Grab+Up - Throws opponent upward and sends an odyssey blade after them [8-10%]
Grab+Down - Throws opponent down and stabs downward [9-11%]

SUPER SMASH ATTACK

Summon: Charon
Isaac chants, raises his hands and 8 earth djinn and 2 wind djinn appear and circle around him. Isaac then speads out his arms. The circling Djinn freeze, emit a golden light and scatter off in different directions. Isaac disappears, then Charon's seal forms in the center of the stage. After a second it shatters, revealing him. He then creates a seal and an orb of darkness forms around it and consumes it. The darkness grows and turns into an all-consuming wave that ravages the whole stage, consuming all except Isaac. [???%]

TAUNT

Isaac lowers his sword, and makes a fist in front of him and says [JPN Ver.]"Ikuzo!" [ENG Ver.]"Lets go!"

WINNING POSE

A - Sheaths sword and says, [JPN Ver.]"Ore no kachi da" [ENG Ver.]"I won"
B - Brushes himself off
Y - Holds sword in front of him and says, [JPN Ver.] "Oretachi no mirai no tame ni, tatakau" [ENG Ver.] "I fight for our future"
X - Forms psynergy into his hand. Hair, clothes, cape blow in the wind.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Character- NiGHTS

-Explanation-
While reading this, imagine NiGHTS to be hovering slightly off the ground, and dancing when he/she attacks. He/She will also be garbed in his/her new Wii game outfit, with the new vest, cuffs, and shoes.

-Stats-

Attack- 3
Speed- 3
Attack Speed- 3
Weight- 2
Jump- 4,4
Recovery- 4

-A moveset-

(Ground)
A- Quick Starburst
fA- Twirling Back-hand Slap
bA- Kick Back
uA- Arm Raise
dA- Twirling Leg Extend

(Air)
Nair- Body Sparkle
Fair- Front Flip Kick
Bair- Soaring Back-kick
Uair- Backflip Kick
Dair- Spinning Toe Point

(Smash)
Smash fA- Star Explosion
Smash uA- Handstand Mule Kick
Smash dA- Spinning Split

-B moveset-

B- "Red Ideya"- NiGHTS conjures up an orb that spins around him/her while moving up and down simultaneously. The longer B is held, the bigger the orb gets, but the slower it becomes. When released it will travel a distance relative to it's size. If it is smaller it will travel farther, but if it is bigger it will travel a short distance. If it makes contact with an opponent they will recieve knockback also relative to size. Smaller orbs will make them flinch, while larger orbs will hit hard.

fB- "Soar" (recovery)- NiGHTS soars forward at a quick speed. If NiGHTS makes contact with an enemy, he/she will grab them and throw them upward.

uB- "Shooting Star" (recovery)- NiGHTS spreads his/her arms and shoots straight up vertically at a 90 degree angle. Any one making contact with him/her at launch is blown away by a gust of wind. Anyone who makes contact with him/her mid-flight is smacked away.

dB- "Orb Release"- NiGHTS spins around quickly, releasing orbs that orbit around his/her body and then settle back into him/her. Enemies caught in the orbs will be sucked in and hit away at the finish.

-Throws-

Grab A- Slap
fThrow- Full backflip, tossing the victim forward and up.
bThrow- Spins victim and launches them horizontally backward.
uThrow- Spins so fast that the victim orbits around NiGHTS, and then is thrown vertically upward.
dThrow- NiGHTS frontflips and slams his/her opponent into the ground, back first.

-Extras-

Smash Move- "Unlikely Ally"- Reala comes down to aid NiGHTS for whatever reason he sees fit. Reala will follow NiGHTS around and fight by his/her side, much like Nana was for Popo in the Ice Climbers team, but will have much higher AI. If Reala is hit by an opponent unprovoked (either when NiGHTS is concentrated on another opponent at the time [within a 5 second timeframe] or not going for any specific character at all [no character was attacked]), he will chase them down and fight them, regardless of whom NiGHTS is fighting at the time or has targeted. During this sequence, Reala can be guarded from and attack-cancelled, but will receive no knockback.
Reala can be killed. If Reala is thrown off-screen, he will reappear in a cloud of stars next to NiGHTS immediately, however, until the time runs out on NiGHTS' Super Smash.
If Reala is chosen as an alternate skin, NiGHTS will come to aid Reala.

Taunt- NiGHTS does a corkscrew backflip trailed by stardust, making a "glimmering" sound, then lands lightly on his/her feet.

Victory Pose 1- Corkscrews back and forth across the screen. Then flies toward the screen, and the shot is frozen mid-flight.

Victory Pose 2- Floating, in a sitting position, hand over his/her mouth, making what appears to be a giggling motion with his/her head.

Victory Pose 3- (Reala specific, will only be used when Reala alternate costume is activated) In a dark lighting, Reala floats down, arms folded, with a menacing look on his face. Hovers there...

-Costume Set-

Kirby Hat- Purple jester's hat
Kirby Hat & Reala skin- Red jester's hat

Costume 1- Pink outfit, red vest, cuffs, and shoes.
Costume 2- Green outfit, yellow vest, cuffs, and shoes.
Costume 3- Light blue outfit, white vest, cuffs, and shoes.

Costume X- Reala skin.

Top Bottom