• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
The percussion is super crisp in the second one, but I think the bass dies away a bit too much. Otherwise, the treble sounds perfect.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Next game I'm doing.

ISO's downloading. I heard it uses ADX, so converting it will be a breeze.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Sonic Adventure was "ADX" though, wasn't it?
The original Dreamcast one, that is.
Well, Sega loves using the ADX/AAX in their games, for some reason.

Also, moosey, our mysterious "Alaric" was wondering if the site'll be back up before the end of the year.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Oh right ...
What about the most recent comment? Is that OK?

Also, no, I didn't notice.

Also, while you don't know now, do you reckon there's a chance BCM will be up at all before the year's over? When you think about it, there's literally just 2 months until December 31st, which isn't that long, when you think about it.

Which is a good thing, because if it doesn't seem long until the end of December, then waiting for one of my most anticipated, if not THE most anticipated games of the year, to be released in early December (December 2nd for me), should be pretty easy. Well, easier than it was some months ago.

Anyone remember what it was like when the 3DS was first released and we had already been aware of a Mario Kart game 9 months prior to the launch? And we still had no idea? And then 3 months later, we get the first actual trailers and screenshots? And then finally, 3 MORE months later... we find out that we have to wait.... almost ANOTHER 3 months? In total, by the time the game comes out, we'll have been waiting just 17 and a half months.... and to think 16 and a half of these are more or less over... just 34 days for the release in US, 32 in America, and ... 31/30 in Japan (it's already past midnight in Japan, so ... I dunno if you count it as being 31 or 30).
I guess so.

I'd be really surprised if it wasn't.
I'm assuming moose is referring to the site.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Good to hear.
London Olympic Games should be done downloading today, so I'll convert the AAX files today.
Some of the songs are from the Winter Olympics. By that, I mean exact copies.
There are also some cool remixes, like these.
[yt]CScXezWcb4E[/yt]
[yt]mPsVYBKy7Ec[/yt]

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, anyone else have any opinions on assett1's demo remaster of the Tallon Overworld? It's at the top of Page 417 (if you're viewing this at 15 posts per page), otherwise, it's the 6241st post in this topic. I've already mentioned that the bass needs to be increased, and he said he agreed with that, but other than that, do you think it's good? There's a video (well, kind of) that I uploaded to YouTube.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
TUK, do you think this is high-quality enough for you ? The uploader ripped it straight from the game itself.

Also, new avi for me ! :awesome:
EDIT : Wait... My post was done at 7:47 PM and TUK's (the previous one) was done at 12:12 PM... Did I went back in time ? O___O

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Er... Flame?
Let's go through the hours from midnight...
12 am
1 am
2 am
3 am
4 am
5 am
6 am
7 am
8 am
9 am
10 am
11 am
12 pm (I posted in this hour)
1 pm
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm
7 pm (You posted in this hour)
8 pm
9 pm
10 pm
11 pm
12 am.. again.

Lol pointless listing of times when I could have just said 12 pm is mid-day, and not mid-night <_<
Hehe... as for the video, it seems to skip at the intro... quite badly.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
High-quality enough for general listening? Yeah, but if you wanted high-quality enough for BRSTMs, no. You'd need 1080p for that, not 480p. Also, when I upload videos of game music, I like them to be as high quality as I can get them.
I use FLACs (lossless) convert them to WAV (lossless), then upload them at 1080p HD quality -- therefore, the highest quality audio, compressed with the smallest amout of quality loss... IIRC, it's something like 448 kbps AAC (or maybe not quite that high), the point is.... highest quality audio + highest quality video = win.
For example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE5APORTYEc

Watch at 1080p to ensure highest quality

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
No worries, I wouldn't rip the video off and sh*t down its neck to make BRSTMs out of it anyway.

I'm going to do some more Star Fox Command BRSTMs. Nice musics, but good lord the plot was awful >< (you can hear the FoxXKrystal supporter cringing to the thought of that plot)

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
You know something? When I'm on Brawl, sometimes I go to the sound test, and play the sounds of the announcer saying the character names....
"Kirby" "Fox" Pikachu"

But when you play it in the game, it sounds rather inappropriate <___<
Anyway, erm... in stupid posh English:
One requires the utmost certain permission for which to commence creation of such audio files as...
ah to heck with it....
I call dibs on... this:
http://vgmdb.net/album/29638

It's not out yet (until December 2011), and it's only available for Club Nintendo Platinum Members in Japan... but hopefully someone will upload it to FFShrine.
Also, yes, we already have BRSTMs from the game (since the game uses BRSTMs), but... there are still some tracks that aren't BRSTMs, i.e. sequenced... and it also has the opening intro theme without the sound effects.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
What? You only go to your own profile and check your visitor messages... for music downloads?
Also, they should have remastered tracks. You know... Club Nintendo... Platinum Award... and the fact it's Japanese -- you know how those Japanese get the cool stuff. Where the hell is my Super Mario Galaxy 2 soundtrack?

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Seg, I think you would love this idea :

Imagine you're in Classic Mode. Then you lose your lives (for one reason or another). At the continue screen, instead of chosing Yes, you select No. Now, instead of hearing the Game Over Jingle, you hear Deadpool screaming "YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON !!!"

If you want a Game Over BRSTM like this, I can make it : I have all of Deadpool's soundclips :awesome:

TUK : If you find a music on Youtube with a 720p quality and can't find anything of higher quality, would you still use it ?

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings

Imagine you're in Classic Mode. Then you lose your lives (for one reason or another). At the continue screen, instead of chosing Yes, you select No. Now, instead of hearing the Game Over Jingle, you hear Deadpool screaming "YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON !!!"

If you want a Game Over BRSTM like this, I can make it : I have all of Deadpool's soundclips :awesome:

TUK : If you find a music on Youtube with a 720p quality and can't find anything of higher quality, would you still use it ?
Yeah, 720p is OK. 480p or lower would be fine if there was absolutely NO other way of getting higher quality music, such as from FFShrine, for example.
Of course, don't even think about using 240p :p

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Good, because I've seen somebody uploading Star Fox 64 3D songs on Youtube with that quality. Unless I find the soundtrack somewhere, I will have to rip it off the site. Owait I have yet to even complete half of Star Fox Command's songs %)

@Linkshot :
Continue Screen : IWBTG's Mario Paint Game Over
Game Over : This. :awesome:

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

YOU.
Are genius.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
I'll have to find the Brawl's Game Over song first, and I don't want to rip it off Youtube D:

BTW, can anyone (either Moosehunter or TUK) send me the song listed as "T02 - Menu (Super Smash Bros. Melee)" ? There's no SSBB folder in the mediafire link Moose provided at post #6162, sadly :(

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Good, because I've seen somebody uploading Star Fox 64 3D songs on Youtube with that quality. Unless I find the soundtrack somewhere, I will have to rip it off the site. Owait I have yet to even complete half of Star Fox Command's songs %)

@Linkshot :
Continue Screen : IWBTG's Mario Paint Game Over
Game Over : This. :awesome:
You know when I said there's a Mario Kart Wii soundtrack for Club Nintendo Platinum members in Japan? There's actually 5 soundtracks, of which they can only choose 2.
One of these is Star Fox 64 3D. So, sometime next month, hopefully, someone will upload some FLACs from that soundtrack.

Also, http://www.mediafire.com/?atqzf3hi4c2t7j4

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Thanks, TUK ! I'm going to insert it later in my USB key as one of my Menu themes :awesome:

Seg, I don't have the Brawl's Game Over BRSTM... D:

Top Bottom