• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Smash Apprentice
BlazBlue's Bullet Dance has a broken link.
Does anyone have the Bullet Dance (From BlazBlue) .brstm? The one here was removed. D:
Link to Anyone's Bullet Dance is here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tmo1ud0kmyz

I recommend taking a look at Anyone's thread, http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=1046.0. He has made a lot of BRSTMs (albeit some have been done before) and you might bound to find something you'll like if it's not on the front page.

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Devil May Cry 3 - Reunion & Vergil Battle 2 By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Devil May Cry 3 - Vergil Battle 2 By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Space Invaders Extreme 2 - Invader GIRL! (Stage 5D) By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Space Invaders Extreme 2 - Invader GIRL! (Boss edit) By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Viewtiful Joe - Another Joe By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Viewtiful Joe (Anime) - Brighter Side By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Viewtiful Joe (Anime) - Tougenkyou By Eternal Smasher - DEMO
Viewtiful Joe 2 - Blizzard Hazard (Frost Tiger) By Eternal Smasher - DEMO

There's a semi-surprising lack of Viewtiful Joe.

Invader GIRL! and Tougenkyou loop from the beginning. The latter needed very minimal editing on the end to make it work.

toddtj

Smash Apprentice
Great thread! I'm really enjoying putting my own music into the game.

"Super Mario RPG - Fight Against a Somewhat Stronger Monster By Wander - DEMO"

the above is a link to an mp3, not a brstm.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
Aw, Dude thanks, I was getting a little disappointed thinking no one was gonna upload Crisis core tracks.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I know right!? The game was awesome and so was the music, so I decided to do the music because (for some reason) nobody else anywhere did. And there's still more to do. :)

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
I know right!? The game was awesome and so was the music, so I decided to do the music because (for some reason) nobody else anywhere did. And there's still more to do. :)
Indeed, I cant wait for Controlling the Iron Beast. One of the best Crisis Core tracks, It would be Epic as hell on Final Destination :D

Smash Apprentice
Is it just me or is there something wrong with all the Weak Executioner songs? They keep glitching out on me after 3 minutes or so of playing it.
I assume you mean all BLAZBLUE songs but anyways...

I had a similar problem to this. Whenever the song "ends", static ensues and you can hear a different song for a short period of time before it goes back to the loop point. I assumed the problem was caused when I overwrote the data inside the SD card and not elsewhere. But the basic solution is to just delete the file and place it in again. I'm not sure how it glitches out for you, but I hoped that helped just a little.

ALSO! Some more BRSTMs heading your way:

BlazBlue - Bullet Dance (8-bit) By 112 - DEMO
BlazBlue - Lust SIN (8-bit) By 112 - DEMO
Samurai Champloo Aruarian Dance By 112 - DEMO
Samurai Champloo - Death Wish By 112 - DEMO
Samurai Champloo Vagrancy By 112 - DEMO

I think I'm just going crazy but nobody did SAMURAI CHAMPLOO after all this time?!?! o.O
(Well, there's maybe one person who did but he's/she's not sharing them >:[)

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
These songs are more 'battle' oriented.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Combat By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Conflict By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Controlling the Iron Beast By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Encounter By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Last Order - Crisis Mix (from ''LAST ORDER FFVII'') By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - On the Verge of the Assault (from FFVII ''Those Who Fight'') By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - The Summoned (from FFVII ''Those Who Fight Further'') By Olimario1892 - DEMO

"Oddly enough most of the people I talk to hate Crisis core because they think adding genesis was a bad idea for the whole FF7 plot..."

Well without Genesis there wouldn't be FF7 let alone the whole Crisis Core plot. I guess the people you talked to about it must be haters.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
I'm having problems with my custom songs. It stopped working on me for some reason. I have all the folders needed in their spots, I renamed them by the stage number, and i try redownloading them but nothing happens. All my other hacks work fine including the fighter file.

darksage1331

Smash Cadet
These songs are more 'battle' oriented.

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Combat By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Conflict By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Controlling the Iron Beast By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Encounter By Olimario1892 -
DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - Last Order - Crisis Mix (from ''LAST ORDER FFVII'') By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - On the Verge of the Assault (from FFVII ''Those Who Fight'') By Olimario1892 - DEMO
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 - The Summoned (from FFVII ''Those Who Fight Further'') By Olimario1892 - DEMO

"Oddly enough most of the people I talk to hate Crisis core because they think adding genesis was a bad idea for the whole FF7 plot..."

Well without Genesis there wouldn't be FF7 let alone the whole Crisis Core plot. I guess the people you talked to about it must be haters.
Awesome, thanks for the uploads. And yes the people I talked to hated crisis core >_>

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
Try redoing the GCT. Might have something to do with the gct.
I tried to make a new gct with my code manager and i have file replacement code 3.5.1 turned on and it didn't work. the folders are private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm/ right?

BaconLegs

Smash Journeyman
UVERworld - D-Techno Life By BaconLegs - DEMO - BUY
Do As Infinity - Viewtiful World By BaconLegs - DEMO - BUY
Mother 2 - Giygas Battle By BaconLegs - DEMO
Beacon515L - Giygas Battle Remix By BaconLegs - DEMO Actually this is a remix of Porky Means Business, dunno why the mixer named the song that.
Sonic Battle - Green Hill By BaconLegs - DEMO
Dynasty Warriors 3 - Lu Bu's Theme(Big Fat Mix) By BaconLegs - DEMO
Luca Turilli - Lord of the Winter Snow By BaconLegs - DEMO - BUY
Super Mario RPG - Bowser Battle By BaconLegs - DEMO
Super Smash Bros 64 - Metal Mario Battle By BaconLegs - DEMO - The version here was apparently too quiet.
Megaman 4 - Pharaoh Man Stage (Egyptian Excavation) By BaconLegs - DEMO
Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver - Battle! Gym Leader (Johto) By BaconLegs - DEMO
This week's batch of requests, available for all.
Soon I'll have the Relics of the Chozo OC ReMixes up for grabs, that's today's work.
And maybe some other stuff, watch this post.
Code:
EDIT
First off, as promised:
OC ReMix - Relics of the Chozo By BaconLegs - I haven't worked with wavs before, but they seem to work fine.

OCReMixers seem to be steadfast in the goal of making their best works unloopable, but I don't mind. A repeat is fine too.
Funny story: While I was doing RotC, about 4 tracks in and no loop points found I remembered it was OC ReMix and felt relief that I wasn't just horrible.

Megaman 2 - The Wily Malfunction(OCReMix) By BaconLegs - DEMO

Boo Mansion

Smash Apprentice
I've been looking for an answer to this and haven't found one, but what exactly causes static? I've had SMRPG Rawest Forest on Delfino for quite some time, and I recently added the Forest Maze texture edit of the SSE Jungle stage on Hyrule Temple. I copied my SMRPG brstm and renamed it to replace a song on that stage and it starts getting static after a minute or so in, but the song plays perfectly on Delfino and it's the same exact file. Any ideas on what the problem may be...?

VirgoTheCougar

Smash Cadet
Don't know if this has already been mentioned, but, whenever I replace a victory theme with something else, there's always a slight delay to when it starts. No matter whether I remove any silence at the beginning of the song, there's always a delay compared to the default themes. It's quite annoying and I want to know if ,or how I can fix it.

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
But I already did that one... D:
Oh crap. I'm sorry I missed that. But I guess it's okay, I mean you said your's doesn't loop right? So somebody can use yours for a victory theme and mine for a stage or something. Once again I'm sorry, I haven't really paid attention to the thread for the past week because of Thanksgiving and all.:dizzy:

Top Bottom