• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

angelbless

Smash Apprentice
Wowo this is simply a great thread. Thank you very much for all those amazing songs, guide and directions :D.

So In order to show my gratitude to this amazing page I wanted to make my first support with these two songs. I tried to make them loop well, and used Goldwave to increase the volume and to cut some parts, specially in Metal Gear´s song which starts right from the begining of the action :)
Thxs again and enjoy...:laugh:

Metal Gear Solid 3 - Metal Gear Solid 3 Main Theme By angelbless - DEMO
Castlevania Symphony of The Night - Prologue By angelbless- DEMO

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
I-P is updated, and I threw in the updated Bullet Dance link and the Castlevania songs for A-H.

The rest can stand to wait til tomorrow, I think.

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
Mario Kart Wii - The Complete Perfectly Looped Soundtrack By Olimario1892

I ripped the songs straight from the game.
All of the racetrack songs loop perfectly (Including the fast versions).
I've included all the other songs such as the beginning of a race, winning in a grand prix, bad time trial, etc., though most of them don't loop, so you could use them for victory themes.
"Credits Part 1" does not loop.
I came across 5 songs (10 if you include the fast versions) that I couldn't open in winamp even though they were brstm's, but I named them Bowser's Castle, Toad's Factory, Moonview Highway, Koopa Cape, and Wario's Goldmine because those were the only songs I had left. So they may or may not work in Brawl, I haven't tested, and if they do work, I may have named them wrong.
Also, I included DK Summit and Credits Part 2 in even though I did them earlier.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

sharigan77

Smash Cadet
Ironman - Main Theme By MarioSonicFan - DEMO

RAW - MVP'S Theme By MarioSonicFan - DEMO

RAW - Rated RKO'S Theme By MarioSonicFan - DEMO

RAW - Randy Orton's Theme By MarioSonicFan - DEMO

MarioSonicFan's - Custom Music Pack By MarioSonicFan - DEMO1 DEMO2 DEMO3 DEMO4

There is a link on the first post that will help you make your posts look like this it says JUST CLICK HERE highlighted in yellow i hope i helped

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
R-Z done, but I had to split the post. A lot of stuff starts with R, S, and T...

I'll get the odds and ends and do some housekeeping tomorrow.

MarioSonicFan

Smash Rookie

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
This is CyberGlitch, putting in the word to thank Vyse for volunteering to take care of this updating. I've let him use my account to do so, and he deserves all the credit. You're a lifesaver!

I did plan on catching up with updates, but only once my winter break began, which doesn't start until the 23rd. I should be able to take over again then, but until then, let Vyse know how much you love him! Be sure to submit lots of brstms so he has a reason to hate you!

sharigan77

Smash Cadet
This is CyberGlitch, putting in the word to thank Vyse for volunteering to take care of this updating. I've let him use my account to do so, and he deserves all the credit. You're a lifesaver!

I did plan on catching up with updates, but only once my winter break began, which doesn't start until the 23rd. I should be able to take over again then, but until then, let Vyse know how much you love him! Be sure to submit lots of brstms so he has a reason to hate you!
Will do thank you Vyse

GadgetTR

Smash Apprentice
All of these loop seamlessly both in Winamp and in-game (loop points are all divisible by 14336), are in the highest quality available, and should all be at approximately the same volume as a normal Brawl song. Here they are:

Game Songs:

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Victory Fanfare -Chaos- By GadgetTR - DEMO
EarthBound Another 2 (PSI Mix) ~And Goes On By GadgetTR - DEMO
EarthBound Room Number (PSI Mix) By GadgetTR - DEMO
MegaMan Battle Network 2 Boss Battle By GadgetTR - DEMO
MegaMan Battle Network 3 Navi Customizer By GadgetTR - DEMO
Soul Calibur II History Unfolds (Character Select) By GadgetTR - DEMO
Touhou The U.N. Owen is Her By GadgetTR - DEMO
Touhou U.N. Owen was her? (Vocal Remix) By GadgetTR - DEMO
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island Donut Lifts Hoedown - Dr Fruitcake By GadgetTR - DEMO

Anime Songs:

Bleach Asterisk - Orange Range By GadgetTR - DEMO
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Again - YUI By GadgetTR - DEMO
Lucky☆Star Hagane Kobushi Battle Akatsuki Ganbatta By GadgetTR - DEMO
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya God Knows... By GadgetTR - DEMO

GadgetTR

Smash Apprentice
OMG STAGE BUILDER

Of course! This will be amazing!
Like my horse.

EDIT

It's Mono, baaaaw. Made my own stereo version that I'm not uploading :p
Mono? Surely you aren't referring to the MMBN3 Navi Customizer brstm of mine. I am listening to it right now and it is without a doubt in stereo.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Is there a hack to unlock all songs?
It might've been better to ask in the Code Q&A (perhaps they have a better code)...but this code, other than unlocking stuff in Challenges, will do the job. Turn on Superspicy Curry and eat the Curry and try and get as many CD's as you can:
Code:
Cracker Launcher Launcher & CD Curry [Jose Gallardo]
4A000000 8098D528
D2000000 00000005
2C06000E 40820008
38C0000D 60000000
2C060011 40820008
38C0000B 60000000
90DD08C0 00000000
VysetheLegend/CyberGlitch, tell me if you need any help with updating the custom music hub as well :bee:

Olimario1892

Smash Apprentice
I've got all of the songs from Super Paper Mario, but I don't know the name to a lot of them. Should I just upload them like they are?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I found a Youtube channel with these

K.K. Slider Eye of the Tiger by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO
K.K. Slider Free Bird by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO
K.K. Slider Hotel California (Acoustic Version) by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO
K.K. Slider Sweet Child O' Mine by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO
K.K. Slider Thruogh the Fire and the Flames by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO

All of them last too much, so looping wasn't necessary at all
I must admit I was too lazy for it... =P

Anyways, hope you like them.

EDIT:
btw, add these, too. Thanks!

videogame
Pump it Up - Final Audition Episode 2-2 - Yahpp by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO

anime
K-On! - Don't Say "Lazy" (Karaoke) - by Kyokoro_Pamuyo - DEMO

Smash Apprentice
...let Vyse know how much you love him! Be sure to submit lots of brstms so he has a reason to hate you!
This is the only way I can show much love to Vyse for updating the thread :chuckle:

BlazBlue Bullet Dance (8-bit) By 112 - DEMO
Cowboy Bebop Rush By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Act Cadenza Stray Cat (Len's Theme) By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again Beat from Melty Blood (Aoko's Theme) By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again Beginning! By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again For Crimson Air (Warachia's Theme) By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again Kara no Kyoukai (Shiki's Theme) By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again Modernism Street By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again Nightmare Teller By 112 - DEMO
Melty Blood: Actress Again The Theme of Arcueid By 112 - DEMO
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Objection! 2001 (Cadenza Remix) By 112 - DEMO
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Search ~ Core 2001 (Cadenza Remix) By 112 - DEMO
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Turnabout Sisters' Theme (Cadenza Remix) By 112 - DEMO
Samurai Champloo Aruarian Dance By 112 - DEMO
Samurai Champloo Death Wish By 112 - DEMO
Samurai Champloo Vagrancy By 112 - DEMO

* Bullet Dance [8-bit] has a broken preview link.
* Rush's download link will now direct you to the Cowboy Bebop - Rush instead of Final Fantasy X - Enemy Attack >_>
* The rest still need to be added [though I understand the anime section hasn't been touched yet]

I can help you out with the updating also, but it sounds like you got enough help already =\

I've got all of the songs from Super Paper Mario, but I don't know the name to a lot of them. Should I just upload them like they are?
I'd recommend you to find the names of the songs or at least where the song plays and whatnot. I can help you out with that if you want.

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
[The genuine CyberGlitch]
Haha, well as long as Vyse thinks he can handle updates for now, which he's proven more than capable of, I think I'll restrict access to my account to him only.

It's best to have only one other guy controlling your account, because it more than one is, and he does something screwy or damaging to my (probably nonexistent) reputation under my name, then I'd have to play guessing games and whatnot.

Then again, you guys are probably to be trusted. If Vyse ever feels like he has had enough of this, and would like to pass of the reigns to somebody else to help me keep this up, I'll be sure to nag one of you guys to take his place.

As I've said before, a great way to help other than direct updates is to rate the unrated songs (via the star system), for the convenience of other topic goers. We'll be glad to add the ratings to the list. Of course, you're suggestions to fix some links and stuff are also greatly needed and appreciated. Thank you!

Long live the Custom Music Hub! May it one day be recognized as a decent enough resource for all Brawl's custom music needs to be stickied...if only.

Shining Aquas

Smash Cadet
Wasn't sure where else to post it. I ran into a few problems trying to convert music.

For a couple of the songs I've converted (using Dantarion's GUI), I've occasionally run into the following problems on songs:

1)Sometimes the song gets screeching loud and starts sounding really garbled and scratched. It will always happen at the same time for that particular song.

2)Sometimes the song will reach a certain point and proceed to freeze the game entirely. This is signified by a loud buzzing sound, as well as the aforementioned freezing of the console.

3)This is the really weird one, but sometimes (for certain songs), the song will immediately stop playing and a different custom song (set on a completely different stage) will start playing in its place.

Anybody encounter any of these problems?
If it helps, I'm currently running the most current Brawl+ codeset as the base.

Top Bottom