• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Crustacean actually looped perfectly. The silence that's there is immediately followed by a finale-esque version of what it loops into.

Also yeah, the song pretty much captures the character of Karkat.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
No, I meant that the song itself sounds weird :awesome:

In case anyone hasn't seen yet, I've uploaded Shining Collection from the anime Gravitation, Moment from Gundam Seed and We gotta Power from DBZ. I went into an Anime Convention last sunday, and those songs were used in a karaoke for the closure of the event.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yeah, I know. I was just mentioning the silence.

Also just up'd two version of the same song. The "Full" one was the original one I did, and I personally think it sounds fine, despite it pretty much being an "at the end and go back to the start", albeit with the intro cut off. The second is just an attempt at a custom loop point.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I know. Just saying why the two version.

Also this is surprisingly easy to do.

I could very well have all the standard album homestuck music done by the end of the week.

*EDIT* LOL, songs that loop nicely into themselves from start to finish are amusing. You just have to find the right amount of silence so as not to throw off the rhythm.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
So, good, he's now suspended. No more "I've totally learnt how to loop songs... but I'm still going to piss people off by uploading crappy "start-end" loops that have not even had the slightlest bit of effort to be looped properly" from him then.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Oh my god. I'm totally looping that soundtrack.

Track 16 <3

*EDIT* NVM, my primary youtube downloading service refuses to download it, and I'm lazy.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
No it doesn't suck. [/butthurt]

ForceDownload is worse than that, you know :awesome:
I meant in general. YouTube videos are not good quality for MP3s. Unless the audio in the YouTube video is already high quality, and the encoded MP3 is at least 256 kbps. If you're encoding to 128 kbps or lower *gasp* that.. by the official standards of the Moving Pictures Expert Group Phase 1, Audio Layer III ... or MPEG-1, Audio Layer III or... MP3, is crap. 160 kbps is minimum recommended... by MPEG themselves.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Video2MP3
[/youtubedownloader]
Still haven't gotten my computer back yet :c

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Not all of them. You're missing a couple of them, the short ones.

Also I don't consider STRIFE! as one of the standard albums. Standard albums to me is Volumes 1 - 5, Alternia, and Heir Transparent. Though of course I'm also doing AlterniaBound. Rex Duodecim Angelus is a godtier song.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
Can I just remind people who submit BRSTMs to brawlcustommusic.com? If the game from which you are submitting the BRSTM from uses BRSTMs already, you do NOT need to download any songs from the game, and convert to BRSTM. I rejected a New Super Mario Bros Wii BRSTM of the Beach stages, because the loop said 1:34 or something, and I know for a fact that the BRSTM is somewhere between 40 and 50 seconds long. Mario Kart Wii, Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, New Super Mario Bros Wii, and many others already use the BRSTM format, and any games that don't use the BRSTM format, but use another streamed format, you still don't need to convert a WAV to BRSTM, since you can simply convert the streamed audio directly to BRSTM including the loop points, using one of moosehunter's converters.

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
I use the one where you drag a file to it, and it asks you the start loop point, then the end loop point, and then has a nice progress bar.

Flame Hyenard

Smash Lord
Moosehunter, is there any way to know the total of Megabytes of all the songs on BCM ? Just asking asking miscellanous things :p

TheUltimateKoopa

Banned via Warnings
There are currently 9063 BRSTMs on the site, totalling 32837.12 megabytes (or 32.07 gigabytes), with an average of 3.62 megabytes per BRSTM.

The total length of all existing BRSTMs (length being from the beginning of the BRSTM at 0 samples to the end of the loop), is 1 week, 1 day, 13 hours, and 48 minutes... or, if written in a traditional "hour:minute:second" format, would be 205:48:00... coincidentially, the total happens to come to an exact number of minutes, without any remaining seconds. The average length of a BRSTM is 1 minute, 22 seconds.

Take that, moosehunter. I iz in ur ... wotzit... steelin ur statz... or something.

Top Bottom