• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/al_090225_22302-bin-out.jpg
OMG YES VAPOREON! My favorite Eeveelution!

Zoroark texture made for Project Flygon. I'm going to upload the pac soon and send it to Wariofan. But...I'm not sure how it looks in game yet, considering there is that stupid specularity texture that'll probably screw up how it looks....ugh.:urg:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Just tried Shadow in-game. He loads fine and doesn't crash, but he disappears if the camera gets too close. Weird.

Curious question - I know trophies don't have bones, but would it be at all possible to swap the Dark Samus trophy model with Samus's model and keep the bones intact? The only reason I ask is because I'm assuming Dark Samus wouldn't need any more bones than Samus has already.
Even if you could, trophy models are set up differently; they do have bones, just very few, and they move on an axis attached to the trophy base, not from where they are attached on the character. So they're really just a bunch of pieces move into place so they look whole.

supermariovb64

Smash Rookie
mamamia the Flygon is looking very nice:D also does any one know where to download utool8? for the arc extractor ? thanks:p lol

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Even if you could, trophy models are set up differently; they do have bones, just very few, and they move on an axis attached to the trophy base, not from where they are attached on the character. So they're really just a bunch of pieces move into place so they look whole.
Wow, lame. Ah well.

hardcorebrawlhacks

Smash Rookie
Here's most of what I have done so far, you can look on my YouTube account to find some videos. Username's BigSharkZ, obviously. Sorry, I know that's a lot of big images. First post, yay. ^^

BigSharkZ, these are all amazing, Breakthroughs in brawl hacking! When do you plan on releasing them?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Jack H. released a Peach-related vertex hack a few days ago, and I did some animation edits (with BrawlBox of course) to go with it. Below are some snapshots of my animation edits for his vertex hack.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/inynlmzudnz/Expanded Breasts Peach.zip

Animations aren't perfect, since animation hacks aren't my specialty; I'm more about texture hacking. At least the arms won't go through Peach's expanded breasts for most of her animations.

Download contains:

*All 6 unedited Peach outfits (FitPeach00 - FitPeach05), with the expanded breasts model.
*Expanded Breasts Fake Peach (fake texture)
*Expanded Breasts Dark Peach (emerald texture)
*Expanded Breasts Peach Animations
*Expanded Breasts Peach Models; normal, dark, and fake (to use with any custom Peach texture)

Samemind

Smash Rookie
Now isn't that weird. I figured ZSS would be the first one to undergo "surgery". I also wish It looked a little better.

I'm a bit of an aficionado.

Ahem.

humble

Smash Ace
...why? ZSS already has assets, the other female characters are the ones who are lacking. The vertex edits turned out well and don't look that unnatural, though I'd argue that sheik should be several cup sizes smaller, her slender frame simply isn't capable of supporting that weight well, and it looks all the more unnatural because her movements and animations don't compensate for the weight, I imagine she has some major back pain. Really it wasn't necessary to give her melons in place of breasts, but still nice job all the same. Peach turned out much better and looks pretty natural, great job! I hope you continue on to finish the girls of brawl w/ Zelda, who should match sheik as sheik is just zelda in a costume. ZSS is already the right size, if you give her even bigger breasts then please widen her frame and thicken her thighs, and give her larger glute muscles, quad muscles, cores, and hamstrings. Human anatomy and proportions, respect them! >:p

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
ewww....Zss with muscles? nooo. I agree with the thicker thighs though lol.....pervs lol jk

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Jack H. released a Peach-related vertex hack a few days ago, and I did some animation edits (with BrawlBox of course) to go with it. Below are some snapshots of my animation edits for his vertex hack.

*All 6 unedited Peach outfits (FitPeach00 - FitPeach05), with the expanded breasts model.
*Expanded Breasts Fake Peach (fake texture)
*Expanded Breasts Dark Peach (emerald texture)
*Expanded Breasts Peach Animations
*Expanded Breasts Peach Models; normal, dark, and fake (to use with any custom Peach texture)
Wow, that was... random.

>_>

<_<

*downloads*

... Now that I think about it... I wonder what would happen if I put that on a Peach edit I'm making... completely accidentally (seriously, I didn't even notice until a few days later), I made her chest bigger. I was going to change it back, but I figured the people that actually noticed would appreciate it.

And judging on this model, my insight was correct.

EDIT: Just tried it for the lulz...

HOLY. CRAP.

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Making good progress on the Coconut Mall.

Two new MKWii stages:

Snow Sherbet

Has a texture problem

Ladies and Gentlemen, Bowser's Castle

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
OOoo bowsers castle, and ill show your flygon texture some love superyoshi888 lol. Great Work.

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Something weird happend while playing Bowsers Castle in Coin Battle mode. Once the match was over the screen goes black and the Wiimote was vibrating non-stop. I hope it has something to do with the codeset than the stage itself.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
...why? ZSS already has assets, the other female characters are the ones who are lacking. The vertex edits turned out well and don't look that unnatural, though I'd argue that sheik should be several cup sizes smaller, her slender frame simply isn't capable of supporting that weight well, and it looks all the more unnatural because her movements and animations don't compensate for the weight, I imagine she has some major back pain. Really it wasn't necessary to give her melons in place of breasts, but still nice job all the same. Peach turned out much better and looks pretty natural, great job! I hope you continue on to finish the girls of brawl w/ Zelda, who should match sheik as sheik is just zelda in a costume. ZSS is already the right size, if you give her even bigger breasts then please widen her frame and thicken her thighs, and give her larger glute muscles, quad muscles, cores, and hamstrings. Human anatomy and proportions, respect them! >:p
This, although Peach's and Sheik's thighs, legs and butt should've been edited to agree with the larger frame because right now they all seem pretty unnatural but it's expected when you only enlarge one area, Peach's frame is VERY narrow under her dress, same with Zelda, she's basically a loli almost lol

Anyway, why would anyone even bother with ZSS?

She's fine, it's Zelda Sheik and Peach who should all be made to look like ZSS it's only fair really, I especially feel bad for Zelda

Oh, and those MKWii stages are AWESOME!!

Someone already did rainbow road on KKMM, and they're making it so there's one platform that strolls through the whole course like Mute City, except it doesn't stop, you should do that for those levels too

superyoshi888

Smash Lord

Sorta preview for my next project. Texture was a very quick one. The preview here makes it look a little off, but I'm just chalking that up to how BrawlBox's camera works.

Next...more textures for my project?

EDIT: And before anyone asks: Stage, not character.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace

Sorta preview for my next project. Texture was a very quick one. The preview here makes it look a little off, but I'm just chalking that up to how BrawlBox's camera works.

Next...more textures for my project?

EDIT: And before anyone asks: Stage, not character.
Is the stage lake of rage from pokemon gold and silver :D

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Please tell me those awesome stages don't go on Final Destination. I have enough stages for it already (SMB3 Castle, The Moon, Sakurai, some textures, Rainbow Road, Hyrule Field, my desk, Mushroom fields, etc.).

I'd love to be able to fly inside the Castle, like Port Town Aero Dive, with some Shy guys racing as well.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Yeah. :D

Which is why I need teh water from the Pirate Ship.(as I mentioned in the stage hacking hub) Would you happen to know how to port such things over to other stages? :O

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yeah. :D

Which is why I need teh water from the Pirate Ship.(as I mentioned in the stage hacking hub) Would you happen to know how to port such things over to other stages? :O
Just export its model and replace any model from any stage with it, such as the background, or add a new model and use that one. That's what I did for a stage I was working on.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Guess I should be more specific. Like, swimming.
Oh, I apologize. I'm not sure, but I think it's something in the main stage itself, and not the water's model, since when importing it, you can't swim. I also think it may be a special value for the collisions. Again, I'm not sure.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm well I plan on using a Mario Kart stage with the Shy Guys racing, its 10% done but its looking good so far, I might finish up my stage projects after I finish working on my Heartless Project

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
@SuperYoshi888
Why not just replace the ship from Pirate Ship with Garados, and remove whatever you need in terms of hazards? I think the ship has an animation attached to it.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Well, I guess I could try to make a static stage over the Pirate Ship...

I don't want them bombs and stuff getting in the way of my stage, you know.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I hope this would be the right thread. Could someone maybe make a video tut of animating? I want to do it but I get trouble when it comes to rotating and all that junk. Maybe a video of some quick tips? Just anything would work.

Top Bottom