• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

supermariovb64

Smash Rookie
my 1 stage hack:p

hi!!!!!!!!!!!11:D kk heres my first stage hack;) if it has been done please delete this post.
kk my friends are huge metal gear fans so i wanted to surprise them with this:D but i need help:( lol

kk so i got the model working im still putting the textures in that why metal gear looks like stars :p and i do know how to edit the stage collisions but heres the problem
right when my character spawns i fall right below the top metal gear can i edit the spawn points?
also when i do get to the top of metal gear the camera doesn't fallow
um any ideas?

EdgyBluz

Smash Apprentice
hi!!!!!!!!!!!11:D kk heres my first stage hack;) if it has been done please delete this post.
kk my friends are huge metal gear fans so i wanted to surprise them with this:D but i need help:( lol

*Picture*

kk so i got the model working im still putting the textures in that why metal gear looks like stars :p and i do know how to edit the stage collisions but heres the problem
right when my character spawns i fall right below the top metal gear can i edit the spawn points?
also when i do get to the top of metal gear the camera doesn't fallow
um any ideas?
You could try something more realistic, like this :

As for your problems, you need to use BrawlWall. You can edit the camera and spawn points there.

supermariovb64

Smash Rookie
You could try something more realistic, like this :

As for your problems, you need to use BrawlWall. You can edit the camera and spawn points there.
OH THATS AMAZING!!!! this is like 100x better then mine XD
kk thank you ill try brawlwall;) and your stage is so epic lol
also how did you get metal gear in that pose? i just get a t stance :(

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
My Conker texture (without headgear)

And my future stage, Great Mighty Poo's lair

It won't be a 2D background (now it is), it will be 3D O.o

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Please tell me those awesome stages don't go on Final Destination. I have enough stages for it already (SMB3 Castle, The Moon, Sakurai, some textures, Rainbow Road, Hyrule Field, my desk, Mushroom fields, etc.).

I'd love to be able to fly inside the Castle, like Port Town Aero Dive, with some Shy guys racing as well.
Coconut Mall goes over Mario Circuit and the rest goes over Final Destination.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
[/QUOTE]O
Sorta preview for my next project. Texture was a very quick one. The preview here makes it look a little off, but I'm just chalking that up to how BrawlBox's camera works.

Next...more textures for my project?

EDIT: And before anyone asks: Stage, not character.[/QUOTE]O

Get The Fo Out of Here!!!!!

The lake of rage!?!?!?!?

O-M-G!!!!!!!

Oh, and flying inside bowsers castle would be teh pwnage

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Give me Coconut Mall nao! And Bowser's Castle should be on like..the summit or something. Even though that stage is pretty cool. Or New Pork City, as I never use it.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Give me Coconut Mall nao! And Bowser's Castle should be on like..the summit or something. Even though that stage is pretty cool. Or New Pork City, as I never use it.
Lol i hate that giant useless stage too. That would be a reasonable place to put it. Just wait for what i have in store..... >:->

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Perhaps. Perhaps I'm your neighbor, or your soul's doppleganger.

By the way, I like Luigi more than Mario. :3

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
I will be posting the Coconut Mall in the Stage H.A.C.K.I.N.G. thread this week. As for Bowser Castle's I will find another stage to put it over.

Razanak7

Smash Ace

Let's see if anyone can guess what this is.

There's a hint elsewhere in this post... by you gotta believe it's there, like the entrance to Hogwarts.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
so is it going to be some sort of final smash for someone like ganon cause it would be crazy to see him do his own triforce slash

Alses

Smash Apprentice
http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn422/Razanak7/al_100301_1724binout.jpg

Let's see if anyone can guess what this is.

There's a hint elsewhere in this post... by you gotta believe it's there, like the entrance to Hogwarts.
Are you gonna make a dark link or something like that? :confused:
Or is it going to be for Ganon!? I would really love to see ganon use the triforce instead than turning into a giant pig :laugh:

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Are you gonna make a dark link or something like that? :confused:
Or is it going to be for Ganon!? I would really love to see ganon use the triforce instead than turning into a giant pig :laugh:
I've been making Dark Link for months now, so yes.

And NEVER INSULT BEAST GANON.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Lurk lurk lurk

Just a little something I made using External GFX models: It's Chippy/Starlow from Bowser's Inside Story!

Enjoy.
Ha, ROB Rocket. I still haven't finished that...

Back on topic; it's surprising how little changes can make such a difference. I didn't notice it was Kirby until you said so.

Also, both pictures are the same.

Top Bottom