• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Revven

FrankerZ
and we can't just grab a bunch of mdlo from pokemon battle revolution?
PBR for the like the 3rd time I've said it does not use MDL0s plus, Luigiman said that Pokepark Wii was the only Pokemon Wii game to use MDL0s. And luigiman, you wouldn't want Pokemon Ranch's models, they are HORRIBLE.

DVDV28

Smash Apprentice
Could we try and download wi-fi games? If we did that, it quite possibly would increase the number of games with .mdl0 files to no end

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
you don't make .mdl0 files by downloading "wifi games". If you mean wiiware games, I wouldn't want them anyway, they're too low quality usually.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Out of curiosity, if I wanted to add a background to the Stage Selection Screen, where would I have to put it?

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
how do you add stage pacs into brawl?because i put a stage in the Stage file and started the game

and nothing happend :(

i didnt see the stage at stage select what am i supposed to do.and i do have the file patch code and replacment code and etc.please help.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
make sure it's for the right stage. Even custom ones are coded to work on a certain stage only so make sure it's right.

ConkerN6428

Smash Rookie
alright im trying STGONLINETRAINING(GanonShipAltFin).PAC
right now(new stage i downloaded) im going to see if a diffrent one works.

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
nope the stage is not showing still. :(
It won't show up as a seperate stage. It'll show up as a replacement for the online training room. So, get a code that changes one of the stages in WWR, then select that stage. You should be on that stage now.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Conker: No double posting, please. Use the Edit button.

Witness my rebirth...

I should point out that I didn't make the texture. I did, however, change the model/animate it.

And yes, more ROB things will come in the future.
YES!!!!!!

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice

Can you scale down the collision data? Unfortunately i've made the collisions before scaling down the stage.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Can you scale down the collision data? Unfortunately i've made the collisions before scaling down the stage.
Yeah, just make a new empty object, and use it's name and it's bone name to attach the colission to that bone. Whatever you do to the object, will be done to the colission

You'll understand this if you get STGDXCORNERIA and open it's colission data with an hex editor. You'll see the greatfox model name, StgDxCorneriaGfox, and a bone name, GfoxscaleN. Just imitate this with an empty model (put the name and the bone name using the hex editor) and the animation you make, the colission you modify

If can't get this to work, just send me it and I'll do it for you ;)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Welcome to the R7 Weapons Armory and Database. Please enter password.

Password accepted. What is your request?

NEW/VEHICLE

Searching for :NEW/VEHICLE: . . .

New addition found. Please proceed to docking bay 2.

SUBJECT: Class IV Armoured Assault/Transport Vehicle
CODENAME: Magnus
PROPERTIES: Heavy aerial vehicle designed for the transport and protection of valuables. Incredibly durable with high firepower, but has low acceleration and is difficult to maneuver. Available in six colours.

Fen__

Smash Ace
This is awesome. However, I have to ask: You've been doing a lot of these ROB hacks lately. Have you stopped working on the PSA for the ROB Rocket?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
This is awesome. However, I have to ask: You've been doing a lot of these ROB hacks lately. Have you stopped working on the PSA for the ROB Rocket?
Not intentionally, but I have been too preoccupied to do anything with it.

Frankly, I was just thinking my list of ROB hacks had a complete lack of tank-like things, which for obvious reasons, needed to be fixed.

Top Bottom