• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Got it to work, thanks! I know what I did wrong. I followed your image so I went to the exact same offsets, but Roll is different, so I just looked for two sets of 00000000's and the other one, and it worked.

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
I couldn't get the Pokepark Haunter model to work, even with the header rearranged. :(

I'm going to try again, to make sure I didn't mess something up.
Right, I had tried looking at PokéPark's models, too. Seems to have the same problem that both the Haruhi game and NSMBWii had. I will look into why it doesn't work sometime in the near future, though.

*adds that to one of my previous posts*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Ds22's Naruto pic

...Aaw ****, here we go. XD

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I'm working on something awesome right now. Not related to SSB64, but....it's still cool. Just went through and used the Automatic Polygon deleter to remove like, 47 polygons from a stage to get just one part. I really only need to nab the platforms from one of the stage builder pacs, make textures, and start working on the Stage Collision....

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Lol. Such a cool way of making models. Yet no game i can think of with good models..... DANGIT.

EDIT: Lol, Guitar Hero Brawl.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Hmm, I've been working on a stage and I need some help. I tried adding the water from the Pirate Ship stage, and it stole a texture from the stage. Second problem, I tried adding Distant Planet's rain, but it shows in a small corner of the stage, would I have to scale it? And which file is the rain exactly? I added all three and other effects I don't want are there. If possible, I'd like a dark lighting for the stage too. As for the water, is there a way to remove the background, as it makes the background of my stage way too light? I didn't look if it was a polygon. If anyone's willing to mess with it, I'll send them the file. Oh, and would translating the water work? It's too high.

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
i think Translating would work. I put water on Green Greens and when jumped into it would transport you into a random spot in the water... >.<

Eldiran

Smash Lord

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
:==============|

SEND FILE. WAit, why are we just posting Brawlbox pics? We need ingame pics i say! If its now Brawl Compatible, let us play our Model HaXx!

And sned the file.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Ok so you guys got the models to show up in brawlbox. AWESOME!
As previously mentioned, can you do anything with it in game?
=D
I'm not trying to get peoples hopes up, just curious. =D

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I saw that. I was wondering about that Naruto and stuff. Um....well maybe you have to do some more hex stuff in brawl to get these working. Maybe, load up textures, and find whatever line of hex or code is responsible for allowing our swaps, and maybe mess with it? Idk I'm ********. =/

Tiberious

Smash Journeyman
I've been working on character select stuff for Blue Alloy, but... if I knew how to turn off antialiasing for the program I have Blue made in, I could get clearer images...

Would be awesome to see these actually worked into Brawl...
I'm quoting my old post because there's an update. I finally found a way to disable antialiasing, and so guess what that means? Cleaner images!

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
SS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN/

Also, Tiberious, do you have any news if there's a code that will replace that silly little zelda image with the one you are making and still keep the REAL zelda's image?
Sorry ]Insert Zelda character here[ failed, now works. :3

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Yeah, I didn't see what your comment was, but it indeed was me. Thanks for the replies, but I'll have to re-do it to make it better, because when trying to fix it, in Brawl Box, it shows as an infinite glitched model.

Top Bottom