• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Markham, Ontario, Canada | June 26th, 2010

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
if I end up being in markham already i might head to this for ssf4/forcibly enter into brawl doubs cuz thats the only thing thats fun in brawl anyways.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
holy **** it's next week?

anyway.. i might be there - logan too. not certain though.

also lol @ tv count, that sucks. my tv is too fat to bring all the way out there.

Fashoomp

Smash Cadet
Please put my TV under good TVs.
I know people think LCDs are worse for these kinds of games, but seriously mine has no lag. When I was away for school, I'd always be playing melee on either my LCD, or my friends old CRT TV, and switching between the 2, neither of us have noticed any difference. I've run the guitar hero calibration test on my TV, and there was 0 input lag offset required.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Tin, currently if Swiss can't drive me I can't come, which means you will be missing my 2 TVs and Brawl+ setup. <_<

swordgard

Smash Hero
Montreal is going with 2 cars, and maybe one TV. Seriously get this hyped, and people stop saying "why are there no more TVs" if your not even bringing one, especially if you live in toronto.

jasonhan416

Smash Apprentice
i just realized its this coming saturday not yesterday LOL
i might come but not 100% sure =/

cemo

white walker
if you can come try to bring TVs guys, if Montreal can bring a TV from 6 hours away GtaN can certainly step up. <3

cemo

white walker
Pullin up a quote from early in the thread.

We will indeed see, for I have a secret weapon. GaW fails hard against Snake and Marth, so I might have to pull out my MK. I've been practicing him ever since Tinner's first tourney.

Go full Game and Watch you coward!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
QUEBEC: gimme a full list of everyone who is going and the number of setups you are bringing.

5IVE: Confirm ur TV's, which one is LCD and which isn't

F1ZZ: I think u have one LCD TV and one Good TV, is that true?

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
LCD has basically none to little lag as it is brand new (3 months?) and ya the other TV is good. You can confirm both and a Brawl+ wii.

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
QUEBEC: gimme a full list of everyone who is going and the number of setups you are bringing.

5IVE: Confirm ur TV's, which one is LCD and which isn't

F1ZZ: I think u have one LCD TV and one Good TV, is that true?
As far I know: nvm, holy,swordgard,kingkong,fornax,hells,guard,cemo (Phen on smashboards) and maybe techiyo or mar1

Patches

Smash Master
Wpeeeed has just informed me that he will not be able to attend this amazing tournament. But DarkSieg and I will be there, I will try to convince him to bring a tv.

nvm

Smash Apprentice
i doubt there'll be any TVs in my car since it's always stuffed with backpacks and sleeping bags :/

Top Bottom